Official USMB Mafia Game #1

Vote Count 1.2

No Vote (11): Mebelle60, Manifold, dblack, Syrenn, strollingbones, Avatar4321, Moonglow,

Blackflag (2): Shaitra, Mertex
dblack (1): Cereal_Killer
Shaitra (1): Blackflag
Syrenn (1): R.D.
Cereal_Killer (1): RosieS

~ It will take 6/11 votes to lynch someone Day 1.
~ Deadline is 3pm (central time), 5/8/14.
~ Voting format looks like this: Vote: Player Name

Come on people change your vote and let's get it over with...vote for blackflag.

ok.. i see it.... 5/8....

sheesh.

i vote for Wake.. for driving me CRAZY with the game/real life time and dates!!!

your letting him pressure you into changing your vote?.....

think about the motivation behind that....

Maybe she made that decision on her own.

i am not saying she did not make the decision on her own... i am saying ck is pressuring her and to examine the motivations behind doing that.

i am observing that ck is making suggestions about her..... he is saying she wants to leave.... or she must be a bad guy... and the reason he is doing that is becasue she voted for him.

:eusa_whistle:

You make a good point.

Vote Count 1.2

No Vote (11): Mebelle60, Manifold, dblack, Syrenn, strollingbones, Avatar4321, Moonglow,

Come on people change your vote and let's get it over with...vote for blackflag.

ok.. i see it.... 5/8....

sheesh.

i vote for Wake.. for driving me CRAZY with the game/real life time and dates!!!

I wouldn't mind a more truncated time table either. But i think it's this way in case one of us has to take a day or two away.

Maybe if someone gets lynched the time table will move ahead?

your letting him pressure you into changing your vote?.....

think about the motivation behind that....

i am not saying she did not make the decision on her own... i am saying ck is pressuring her and to examine the motivations behind doing that.

i am observing that ck is making suggestions about her..... he is saying she wants to leave.... or she must be a bad guy... and the reason he is doing that is becasue she voted for him.

I'm saying Rosie is one of the good 'guys'. She's a townie for sure

Vote Count 1.2

You're the only one voting for BF. Shaitra changed his/her vote.

There have been some vote changes so Im not sure who is winning the charge.

Vote: strollingbones

May as well cast a vote now and see if maybe i change my mind later.

Is that because she isn't voting for you anymore?

who hasn't said anything yet?

Let me rephrase, those saying a lot less than the rest of us who are discussing the matter.

Mertex hasn't really said anything since page 2. Mebelle hasn't said anything since then either. Syrenn was the one who started the thread along the Lynching CK path. We haven't heard much from her since. Blackflag hasnt said much in a while. And Moonglow has been fairly silent since he announced he would be fornicating.

Maybe they are lying in wait. Maybe they are innocent townies, but the fact is we've been discussing things and they are oddly quiet.

Hey, I have already voted....and encouraged others to vote. We're going on nothing and the first one may be a sacrifice, but we need to get together. Everyone keeps changing their vote it's getting confusing. I say

VOTE: blackflag

thats not what it looked like to me ck...

you were suggesting things to everyone that she did not say...... that she wanted out.

who hasn't said anything yet?

Let me rephrase, those saying a lot less than the rest of us who are discussing the matter.

Mertex hasn't really said anything since page 2. Mebelle hasn't said anything since then either. Syrenn was the one who started the thread along the Lynching CK path. We haven't heard much from her since. Blackflag hasnt said much in a while. And Moonglow has been fairly silent since he announced he would be fornicating.

Maybe they are lying in wait. Maybe they are innocent townies, but the fact is we've been discussing things and they are oddly quiet.

Hey, I have already voted....and encouraged others to vote. We're going on nothing and the first one may be a sacrifice, but we need to get together. Everyone keeps changing their vote it's getting confusing. I say

VOTE: blackflag

Fair point. There are still a number of people who haven't voted yet though. Do we wait for everyone to vote for someone or do we start consolidating behind someone now?

Vote Count 1.2

Ok, I will change my vote. But quit changing it. We will either kill a Scum or make a mistake. We will have a better feel for the way they act after the first one.

VOTE: Strollingbones

Not at all, go look through the posting history. She already voted for me a long time ago.

My only comments were that she wanted out and she's a townie. (well my opinion)

I never pressured her :lol: It's all right there

I don't think CK is Scum...it would've been too obvious for Wake to pick him as Mafia. He may have the role of Cop or Doctor....but not Scum, so it would be a mistake to get rid of him.

Not at all, go look through the posting history. She already voted for me a long time ago.

My only comments were that she wanted out and she's a townie. (well my opinion)

I never pressured her :lol: It's all right there

Ok Mr. SmartyPants Killer of Cereal!

I am changing my vote.

Unfortunately and based solely on her behavior thus far in this thread, sadly I

Vote: StrollingBones

Regards from Rosie

that looks to me as if she changed her vote becasue of you.......

I don't think CK is Scum...it would've been too obvious for Wake to pick him as Mafia. He may have the role of Cop or Doctor....but not Scum, so it would be a mistake to get rid of him.

and that is why i think ck is a bad buy..... simply becasue wake would put him in as one...... :lol:

Vote Count 1.2

Yes, I changed my vote to Rosie.

And I am a she. :)

Yes, I changed my vote to Rosie.

And I am a she. :)

Thought so but I don't like presuming.

thats not what it looked like to me ck...

you were suggesting things to everyone that she did not say...... that she wanted out.

I was simply giving MY interpretation of her words. Yes I feel like she wants out and is a 'good guy' based on what she's said in here.

Vote Count 1.3

No Vote (4): Mebelle60, Syrenn, Moonglow, strollingbones

strollingbones (3): RosieS, Avatar4321, Mertex
RosieS (2): dblack, Shaitra
Cereal_Killer (1): Manifold

~ With 13 players, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Voting format looks like this: Vote: Player Name.
~ There is the possibility of two players dying Night 1, because there are two Scum teams. Red and Blue Scum Teams. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
~ If I missed a vote, please let me know. ;-)

You guys are born naturals at this. :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Of course we are naturals. We are just being ourselves and turning on one another like we always do:) jk

Forum List

Back