Official USMB Mafia Game #1

The moral would be that when it's that tight, townies need to be VERY careful commItting a vote, because with just two bad votes, the scum will jump in for the rest.

Last edited:
You guys are learning, and faster than I did at that.

Freaking Avatar!!!! Smart mofo lol. He was on my list, but Shaitra??!! Never suspected her for a second.

Good job ya scummy bastids :lol: Well played!

Mani I thought you and dblack were mobsters. If either one of you turned out not to be one I would have voted for Avatar

I blame dblack and Mertex for not jumping in on the Avatar vote when they had the chance. :D

I don't blame you. I thought for sure you were Mafia. Avatar played us well.

Congratulations...scum.

I blame dblack and Mertex for not jumping in on the Avatar vote when they had the chance. :D

With there comments before the day started I was fully expecting them to. In fact, Shaitra and I planned for that. i told her to make sure she voted for me before i was killed thinking maybe R.D wouldn't vote for me and you would suspect her tomorrow.

Glad Shai held back. Still can't believe i persuaded you guys not to go with me. I guess defending real life scum helped me defend me.

:lol:

Congrats Avatar and Shiatra

BTW I had you pegged as the doctor last night. I figured it was either you or mebelle just based on the comments the others made. So we killed mebelle and blocked you.

There's no limit on how many can play. The more the merrier, seriously. The combinations and additions are many. :D

I don't blame you. I thought for sure you were Mafia. Avatar played us well.

Congratulations...scum.

Don't feel too bad. I am a criminal defense attorney. It's my job to direct suspicion away from my clients. It just so happens my client today was me..

Plus R.D. and Mani gave me some good openings. If R.D. had stayed quiet instead of letting me egg her on, it would have been a different ending.

Forum List

Back