Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

We KNOW Russia helped Trump We KNOW Trump believes Putin but not our investigating people Trump is a swine a vile thieving scum

Russia didn't do jack shit to help the Cheeto, dullard.

In fact he paid for two opposing protests on Inauguration Day
How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump.

Russia used those methods to persuade enough people to vote a certain way or not vote at all.

Trump's tweets during this time will be most revealing. If Trump tweets a thank you to Mueller, then the report likely exonerates him. If no Trump tweets at all, then likely he's in trouble and accusations in report against him. More silence means more trouble for Trump.
The New Yorker....ROFLMFAO!

View attachment 251882
ok, dont like new yorker.
Howbout USA today: Senate reports find millions of social media posts by Russians aimed at helping Trump, GOP.

or the guardian: How Russia cyber attacks helped Trump to the US presidency

or How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business
or Russia's 2016 Election Meddling More Comprehensive Than Realized
How about I voted for Trump because I chose to not because some russian told me too, repeated 65 million times.
As shown in sizing up Trump's base, his core supporters are between 28 to 35 percent of likely voters.
Bigots will always be bigots, regardless of russian influence.

Russia didn't do jack shit to help the Cheeto, dullard.

In fact he paid for two opposing protests on Inauguration Day

Russia used those methods to persuade enough people to vote a certain way or not vote at all.

Trump's tweets during this time will be most revealing. If Trump tweets a thank you to Mueller, then the report likely exonerates him. If no Trump tweets at all, then likely he's in trouble and accusations in report against him. More silence means more trouble for Trump.
The New Yorker....ROFLMFAO!

View attachment 251882
ok, dont like new yorker.
Howbout USA today: Senate reports find millions of social media posts by Russians aimed at helping Trump, GOP.

or the guardian: How Russia cyber attacks helped Trump to the US presidency

or How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business
or Russia's 2016 Election Meddling More Comprehensive Than Realized
How about I voted for Trump because I chose to not because some russian told me too, repeated 65 million times.
As shown in sizing up Trump's base, his core supporters are between 28 to 35 percent of likely voters.
Bigots will always be bigots, regardless of russian influence.
yes those are the scum that'd rather be russian than democrats

I used to think the Right was best at wild conspiracy theories, but this is a whopper!

Your link from The New Yorker offers Kathleen Hall Jamieson (author of "How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President What We Don't, Can't, and Do Know") as their prime witness. Here's a sample:

"An airtight case, she acknowledges, may never be possible. In the introduction to her new book, she writes that any case for influence will likely be similar to that in a civil legal trial, “in which the verdict is rendered not with the certainty that e=mc2 but rather based on the preponderance of evidence.” But, she points out, “we do make most of life’s decisions based on less-than-rock-solid, incontrovertible evidence.” In Philadelphia, she noted to me that “we convict people on probabilities rather than absolute certainty, and we’ve executed people based on inferences from available evidence."

She continues to spin this word salad for scores of paragraphs, arriving at no valid conclusions but with enough anti-Trump cheerleading to please the hungriest Libtard.

It wouldn't be any crazier if she had included extraterrestrials and a mind ray. Congratulations, you win the Tinfoil Hat Award!

- that no one of any import cares what they demand.

Democrats Demand Immediate Release Of Mueller Report | HuffPost
What is the justification for any delay in releasing the report?
Congress should have immediate access. But to become public, any national security stuff in the report needs to be redacted.

OMG because the AG has to make sure innocents are protected you Idiot loser moron
oh yea
mebaj4jq3zn21.jpg

Congress should have immediate access. But to become public, any national security stuff in the report needs to be redacted.

OMG because the AG has to make sure innocents are protected you Idiot loser moron
oh yea
mebaj4jq3zn21.jpg

I ll give an example because you’re dumb. If I am investigating you and find that your best friend likes to pick his nose while listening to Abba, I have to take that out of the report when it is out for public consumption because it had zero to do with the case but would be embarrassing to your best friend. So the AG will scrub and release it once innocents names are either altered or removed.

oh yea
mebaj4jq3zn21.jpg

I ll give an example because you’re dumb. If I am investigating you and find that your best friend likes to pick his nose while listening to Abba, I have to take that out of the report when it is out for public consumption because it had zero to do with the case but would be embarrassing to your best friend. So the AG will scrub and release it once innocents names are either altered or removed.

The dims would probably blame that on Trump too. I know it’s just an example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh yea
mebaj4jq3zn21.jpg

The dims would probably blame that on Trump too. I know it’s just an example.

Azog explained that well.

Yep...

I get that Democrats are desperate to find dirt on Trump.

But do you think that could be a little less obvious?

Let’s see what’s in this rag, before you start blaming everyone. Typical dim way of putting their stink on things.

The best defense is a good offense. As a former FBI director Mueller's loyalty probably leaned more toward the Bureau than a president his fellow democrats hated. The FBI was about to be revealed as using bogus information from unreliable sources to obtain a warrant and using illegal surveillance until Mueller stepped in and began a (phony) investigation designed to deflect attention from what amounted to an attempted political coup. There was no evidence of collusion from the very beginning but Mueller persisted until the focus was on the President and a few small fish unrelated to the initial charge rather than the treasonous radical element in the FBI. Mueller may have succeeded in tarnishing the President and vindicating the former administration and radical elements in the FBI ....or not.

Trump brought it on himself when he fired Comey
Congress opposed the idea of a President appointing the man who would investigate him

Mueller did what he was directed to do

Comey is a POS.

Forum List

Back