Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

Democrats know they have no chance to win against Trump in the next election without some dirt. They had to give up the dream of having Mueller reverse the election. Then they had to give up the dream of Mueller indicating Trump so they would not have to go against him. They know they can't possibly pass enough legislation to give them the needed advantage.

Now you want to take away their last little bit of hope that there is some dirt that can be used against him. Just how cruel can you be. Don't you know they will be kicking and screaming that it isn't fair? It maybe correct, it maybe the law, it maybe proper but that does not mean it is fair to the democrats.

We all know what's in the report. A bunch of comments like "Although we could not prove anything, it is the general consensus that the President may have colluded with Russians to influence the election". IOW, the same shit we've been hearing for two fucking years and are sick of hearing.

I don't remember Trump attacking Mueller personally. As for the things random anonymous people say online, who cares? Besides, from what I've seen, the majority of conservatives were skeptical of the collusion conspiracy theory from the get go no matter who was put in charge of the investigation. I don't think many people doubted Mueller's ability or his dedication to carry out the task he was assigned. He failed though. Sure, Mueller got people for tax crimes or whatever but not one charge related to collusion. Not one. So that's that, game over.
Whatever the report reveals won't change the fact that Trump is the biggest slimeball elected to public office in this Country in the past 100 years. He's a disgrace & any sane person knows that. He's morally bankrupt, corrupt & the biggest liar to ever sit in the Oval Office.

Trump is not hard to see thru. Trump is the most vapid s.o.b. in history.

Any Hillary is good, right? Queen dyke is over, deal with it it. Don’t like him, don’t vote for him. We don’t know anything about you, to accept your beliefs. Typical dim fashion, you are already trying to spin it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irrelevant, unimportant and immaterial. Russia, China, U.S. and virtually every country in the world tries to influence the elections of other nations.

Nice of you to so quickly try to divert from the real issue which has been blown out of the water by the Mueller report. I fully expected your utter desperation along with all your Democrat/Liberals/Progressive good friends. Thanks for not disappointing me!

That you are a hopelessly partisan shill? I already knew that. Muller investigated every angle for 2 years. Nothing on Trump.
You got nothing on him and Russia so now you want to switch to the SDNY and his businesses. Do you have any idea how sick you are?
Sick? I'm feeling fine. partisan shill? You're accusing me of being that which you are. A typical Fascist tactic.

Nope Pubs are no different than people like you. Sick, not in the sense of a virus but sick in the sense that you think it's just fine for you to decide what everyone else can and can't do. I'm a Conservative, not a Republican. You are indeed a sick partisan shill.
You don't even know what a "Fascist" is kid.
Really? It's us who want to decide what others can/ can't do?

Where is you stand on the reproductive rights of women?

Where to you stand on the issue of who can marry who?

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

Give me a fucking break!

Just LOOK at all of those talking points!! Fucking parrot.

Where is you stand on the reproductive rights of women?
The law says they can kill their children at will, so be it.

Where to you stand on the issue of who can marry who?
Homosexuals like you are free to enter a Civil Union with anyone you want to. You can have EVERY "right" the rest of us have.

When you talk about freedom, you mean the freedom to pollute the earth, freedom for the wealthy to avoid taxes, and freedom to give corporate criminals free reign to screw consumers and violate workers rights..

You are too stupid to even realize what this really means. This means YOU reserve the "right" to tell everyone else what you think they should do.
No I understand exactly what I'm saying and what I stand for. Yes I do reserve the right to tell others what they can do when it comes down to their behavior that impacts the environment, the choices of others and quality of life of all of us. YOU want to tell others what they can do in matters of personal choice and privacy that people make -choices that are none of your fucking business and have no effect on you.

Your comment on marriage and civil unions is extremely ignorant and insensitive and ample evidence that you have no business claiming the high ground on the subject of who is telling others what they can do. I would comment further on that but it would be off topic for this thread
On what basis do you believe you have authority to dictate to others?

Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
Or maybe it's the fact Mueller knew no amount of legal gymnastics would enable him to indict Trump.

You are in denial.

Sadly, he couldn't even find anyone NOT related to Trump to indict to demonstrate collusion.

Trump was elected by the American process.
The electors are elected by Americans and more Americans elected more electors for Trump than the number needed.
Actually, LESS Americans elected more electors for Trump than the number needed.

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

Your source is Rush Limbaugh? The Master of Character Assassinations, and you believe them?

You should be embarrassed to admit you listen to this over inflated bloviater.

yeah, why would anyone listen to someone who tells the truth? Much better to listen to left wing propaganda all day on CNN, right?
Russia Limbaugh has NEVER told the truth in his entire life, and nobody knows that more than you.

It is common knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the fake Russian dossier, that Russians "contributed" 145 million to the Clinton foundation
It is "common knowledge" that they are Russian lies mindlessly parroted by skulls of mush.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It appears 45's brainwashed cult followers prematurely rushed to judgement at celebrating Mueller did not find any evidence of collusion, although Mueller has already managed to indict and in certain cases get some of 45's Russian puppet associates prison time. Yet, NY is up and has a very interesting scenario of possible impact of impending justice leaning on the 45 tyrant and his criminal family in particular. To say the least and despite 45's kissers, tRump's legacy, image and reputation has been nuked to a astronomical degree. It also appears this 45 tyrant will live with this disgrace until he becomes deceased to possibly spend a eternity in hell. Were 45 wise, the pompous dictator wannabe would have stayed out of politics and to which 45 has proven to be a complete idiot at, and just went on his crooked low key way.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump

...an attempt to overthrow a sitting President who was chosen by the American people in a free and fair election as prescribed by the United States Constitution.

And, it must be dealt with as such. The coup plotters broke numerous laws in using a piece of opposition research as justification for a FISA warrant. They spied on a Presidential candidate, they spied on a Presidential transition team, and they spied on a U.S. President, all based on a warrant that was issued on false pretenses.

If we are a nation of laws, not men, then the culprits should be brought to justice.

The “Investigation” Was a Conspiracy to Oust Trump | Rush Limbaugh | 1150 WIMA

Indeed, the Russian Collusion Investigation was a gargantuan scam motivated by the Demo Rats' Butt Hurt and an attempt to remove the duly elected president by any means.

Sad

Just a few weeks ago, Trump and his loyal cutists were calling for Mueller's head..."he should be fired," they said; "he is a RINO...he only hired democrats on his team......he wasn't really a war hero,{ etc., etc., etc.

Following the usual moronic hypocrisy by Trumpsters, today Mueller comes off as an "avenger" of Trump's clean, moral and ethical presidential history......Go figure......

However, a few factors should be considered for those Trump backers who have not ALTOGETHER lost their minds:

First, no one but Trump's acolytes have seen Mueller's final report.

Second, Mueller has done a good job....mindful that almost 3 dozen individuals have been indicted.

Third, no one with some semblance of objectivity would NOT say that Trump surrounded himself with the lowest scum of "advisers"......selfish and corrupt crooks, traitors and con-men who somehow made it to his cadre of close associates.

Fourth, NO ONE can deny that Don, Jr. Kushner and Manafort DID collude with a hostile foreign adversary, and that Trump himself DID try to cover it up.

Fifth, NO ONE should assume that Trump AND his family members are out of the woods yet......Prosecutors in the states of VA and NY,, D.C.and, the SDof NY are all looking into the shady past of the corrupt Trump cadre and the various schemes that they've pulled before and after this scourge was sworn in.

Sixth.......the old and almost trite "high crimes and misdemeanors" as grounds for impeachment by the House only follows the "definition" given and applied by that same House ......The vast majority of sane American voters could never dispute that this current administration has proven corrupt, unethical and perhaps the most spewers of LIES since the beginning of this republic.

There are 8 or 9 House committees reviewing about 25 allegations about Trump and his entourage ranging from the misuse of Foundation money to money laundering through the DB....Should be fun to watch.

As the Trump cult membership dances to what they assume is a "victory" for their cult leader, they should also remember that once Trump is cast to the curb, they will have to defend their support of this clown...and that a future democrat president can be as villainous and their right to bitch will be laughed at "apres" Trump.

The just-completed Mueller Report recommends no new indictments. Under the circumstances that seems rather strange, and Donald Trump, Jr. and Jared Kushner must be relieved. The following emails were exchanged in June 2016.

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning, Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

Best
Rob Goldstone

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

Several email exchanges took place, then this one.

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 11:18 AM
To: Donald Trump Jr.
Subject: Re: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

They can't do today as she [Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya] hasn't landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best,
Rob

Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:03 PM
To: Jared Kushner; Paul Manafort
Subject: FW: Russia - Clinton - private and confidential

Meeting got moved to 4 tomorrow at my offices.

Best,
Don

The email exchange Trump Jr. released, in chronological order

On June 9, 2016, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner, and Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, met with four Russian operatives representing the Russian government at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to obtain damaging information on the Clinton campaign.

This is a clear example of collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Thank you.......Had the Clinton or Obama campaign done what the Trump twerps did.....all hell would be breaking loose......But, among the cult membership and the spineless republican senators, such collaboration is now fully acceptable.

Just a few weeks ago, Trump and his loyal cutists were calling for Mueller's head..."he should be fired," they said; "he is a RINO...he only hired democrats on his team......he wasn't really a war hero,{ etc., etc., etc.

Following the usual moronic hypocrisy by Trumpsters, today Mueller comes off as an "avenger" of Trump's clean, moral and ethical presidential history......Go figure......

However, a few factors should be considered for those Trump backers who have not ALTOGETHER lost their minds:

Second, Mueller has done a good job....mindful that almost 3 dozen individuals have been indicted.

Third, no one with some semblance of objectivity would NOT say that Trump surrounded himself with the lowest scum of "advisers"......selfish and corrupt crooks, traitors and con-men who somehow made it to his cadre of close associates.

Fourth, NO ONE can deny that Don, Jr. Kushner and Manafort DID collude with a hostile foreign adversary, and that Trump himself DID try to cover it up.

Fifth, NO ONE should assume that Trump AND his family members are out of the woods yet......Prosecutors in the states of VA and NY,, D.C.and, the SDof NY are all looking into the shady past of the corrupt Trump cadre and the various schemes that they've pulled before and after this scourge was sworn in.

Sixth.......the old and almost trite "high crimes and misdemeanors" as grounds for impeachment by the House only follows the "definition" given and applied by that same House ......The vast majority of sane American voters could never dispute that this current administration has proven corrupt, unethical and perhaps the most spewers of LIES since the beginning of this republic.

There are 8 or 9 House committees reviewing about 25 allegations about Trump and his entourage ranging from the misuse of Foundation money to money laundering through the DB....Should be fun to watch.

As the Trump cult membership dances to what they assume is a "victory" for their cult leader, they should also remember that once Trump is cast to the curb, they will have to defend their support of this clown...and that a future democrat president can be as villainous and their right to bitch will be laughed at "apres" Trump.

The just-completed Mueller Report recommends no new indictments. Under the circumstances that seems rather strange, and Donald Trump, Jr. and Jared Kushner must be relieved. The following emails were exchanged in June 2016.

Good morning, Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

Best
Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

They can't do today as she [Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya] hasn't landed yet from Moscow 4pm is great tomorrow.

Best,
Rob

Best,
Don

On June 9, 2016, Donald Trump, Jr., Jared Kushner, and Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, met with four Russian operatives representing the Russian government at Trump's home, Trump Tower, to obtain damaging information on the Clinton campaign.

This is a clear example of collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

There is more evidence of collaboration between the Clinton campaign and the Russian and British governments.

.....Well, then an idiot .....like you....can ALSO produce those emails as Sandy did, don;t you thinl??? Or do you EVER think?....................LMAO

Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Best,
Rob

Best,
Don

Thank you.......Had the Clinton or Obama campaign done what the Trump twerps did.....all hell would be breaking loose......But, among the cult membership and the spineless republican senators, such collaboration is now fully acceptable.

Had the Clinton or Obama campaign done what the Trump twerps did..

Just ignore what the Obama administration did to the Trump campaign to benefit the Clinton campaign.

And the corrupt old sot STILL lost!

Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Best,
Rob

Best,
Don

There is more evidence of collaboration between the Clinton campaign and the Russian and British governments.

.....Well, then an idiot .....like you....can ALSO produce those emails as Sandy did, don;t you thinl??? Or do you EVER think?....................LMAO

Emails from Sandy Burglar?

1. TDS folks in denial think that if THEY read the fake ass Russian Hoax document supervised by Swamp Rat Mueller, they will find solice of some kind. :p
2. TDS folks who still have fake ass Russian Hoax avatars, that Mr. Putin and President Trump worked together to defeat Crooked Hillary are mentally ill. :(

Forum List

Back