Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

You claimed that 10,000 years ago, ocean levels were 20-30 feet higher when, in fact, they were 30 meters lower.
SEMENT
Roughly 20,000 years ago the great ice sheets that buried much of Asia, Europe and North America stopped their creeping advance. Within a few hundred years sea levels in some places had risen by as much as 10 meters—more than if the ice sheet that still covers Greenland were to melt today.

SEMENT
Roughly 20,000 years ago the great ice sheets that buried much of Asia, Europe and North America stopped their creeping advance. Within a few hundred years sea levels in some places had risen by as much as 10 meters—more than if the ice sheet that still covers Greenland were to melt today.
So the ice sheets 20,000 years ago had more ice than Greenland does today. Does that surprise you? Look at a fricking globe.

You claimed that 10,000 years ago, ocean levels were 20-30 feet higher when, in fact, they were 30 meters lower.
My guess is he was thinking about the last interglacial cycle.

Englander 420kyr CO2-T-SL rev.jpg

You've proved my point ... why quibble over a couple feet? ...
What I proved is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The planet's temperatures are climbing and at an accelerating rate. As a result of that, the world's snow and ice are melting. As a result of that, sea levels are rising. Within a century, tens of MILLIONS of people living along our coastlines will have been displaced at a cost of hundreds of trillions of dollars. And fools like you can take your fair share of credit for the unholy fucking disaster into which YOU are leading us.

What I proved is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The planet's temperatures are climbing and at an accelerating rate. As a result of that, the world's snow and ice are melting. As a result of that, sea levels are rising. Within a century, tens of MILLIONS of people living along our coastlines will have been displaced at a cost of hundreds of trillions of dollars. And fools like you can take your fair share of credit for the unholy fucking disaster into which YOU are leading us.
I never saw any of you loons prove shit.

What I proved is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The planet's temperatures are climbing and at an accelerating rate.
prove it. What's your definition of accelerated?

Prove the changes in increments of temperature rise

Why do you believe in hypercanes? ...

I'll have a conversation with you when you stop making up nonsense terms and avoiding topics I take it you find difficult to handle.

I'll have a conversation with you when you stop making up nonsense terms and avoiding topics I take it you find difficult to handle.

The topic is radiative physics ... the terms I use come from astrophysics textbooks ... just last night I was verifying on Wikipedia some of these claims I making here, and on some other threads ... just to make sure I wasn't off on a tangent ... something you should try sometime ...

I certainly avoid topics I don't know much about ... there's a half dozen threads open right now about EVs ... I don't know ... I drive a motorized wheelbarrow (Toyota Tacoma) ... 25 mpg ... I fill the tank once a month whether I need to or not ...

Or maybe I agree with you on some topics ... screwy weird I know ... you should certainly be breaking out in hives thinking I might like you ... ewwwwwwwww ...

Clearly you don't understand what accelerating actually means. But putting that aside, the geologic record is littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcings.

Clearly you don't understand what accelerating actually means. But putting that aside, the geologic record is littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcings.
I quite obviously DO know what "accelerating" means but your comment suggest that YOU do not. And that the geologic record is littered with such trends is ab-so-fucking-lutely IRRELEVANT.

I quite obviously DO know what "accelerating" means but your comment suggest that YOU do not. And that the geologic record is littered with such trends is ab-so-fucking-lutely IRRELEVANT.
What's the rate of acceleration?

The geologic record being littered with warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcings is relevant because it shows that warming and cooling trends occur through natural processes. You have mistakenly attributed CO2 as the cause for the recent warming trend, Correlation does not prove causation. The fact that the planet is 2C cooler than in the past with 120 ppm more atmospheric CO2 is proof that there is no correlation of CO2 driving temperature.

I quite obviously DO know what "accelerating" means ...

I'm sorry, that is not obvious ... I'm sure you've memorized F = m dv/dt ... but you sure as hell don't know why that equation is wrong ... but let's see if you can find the acceleration term in it ... I already know ding has forgotten this, but he does know exactly where to look and find out ... if he cared enough, which I don't think he does ...

Forum List

Back