Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

I need evidence that during a hot day, CO2 radiates to earth surface from the atmosphere. you failed. in every post you have ever made in here to post that evidence. I'm still waiting.

In fact, you haven't shown CO2 in the atmosphere ever radiating back to earth's surface..

I need evidence that during a hot day, CO2 radiates to earth surface from the atmosphere.

CO2 in the atmosphere radiates in all directions. Hot day, cold day, everyday.

In fact, you haven't shown CO2 in the atmosphere ever radiating back to earth's surface..

View attachment 288146

The Amazing Case of “Back Radiation” – Part Two

Great, then you have evidence of it radiating back to the surface? on those hot days then. BTW, how much of the atmospheric CO2 actually radiates? got those figures old wise one?

upload_2019-11-5_10-0-17-png.288146
that says nighttime. I said hot days. hmmmm reading really is an issue for you isn't it?

that says nighttime. I said hot days.

That's a 72 hour period. Try reading.
It says nighttime

I need evidence that during a hot day, CO2 radiates to earth surface from the atmosphere.

View attachment 288146

The Amazing Case of “Back Radiation” – Part Two

Great, then you have evidence of it radiating back to the surface? on those hot days then. BTW, how much of the atmospheric CO2 actually radiates? got those figures old wise one?

upload_2019-11-5_10-0-17-png.288146
that says nighttime. I said hot days. hmmmm reading really is an issue for you isn't it?

that says nighttime. I said hot days.

That's a 72 hour period. Try reading.
It says nighttime

It says nighttime

upload_2019-11-5_11-27-32.png

upload_2019-11-5_11-26-46.png

DURR.

This should be us, but we were sold out in the last 40 years by the fossil fuel industry primarily. The United States has no long term goals.

From a climate change perspective, China’s carbon footprint is huge: It consumes nearly as much coal as every other country in the world combined. And it’s the world’s largest greenhouse gas emitter.

But it may be possible for China to shake most of its reliance on fossil fuels, in part by producing more than 85 percent of its electricity and more than 60 percent of its total energy needs from renewables by 2050, according to a study published Monday.

China Can Cut Cord on Coal (Mostly) by 2050

This should be us, but we were sold out in the last 40 years by the fossil fuel industry primarily. The United States has no long term goals.

From a climate change perspective, China’s carbon footprint is huge: It consumes nearly as much coal as every other country in the world combined. And it’s the world’s largest greenhouse gas emitter.

But it may be possible for China to shake most of its reliance on fossil fuels, in part by producing more than 85 percent of its electricity and more than 60 percent of its total energy needs from renewables by 2050, according to a study published Monday.

Hahaha hahaha

This should be us, but we were sold out in the last 40 years by the fossil fuel industry primarily.

Cheap, reliable energy in useful quantities. Bastards!!!

You haven't done the IR film experiment yet? ...
Post it

The hypothesis is that there's 15µm radiation striking the Earth surface ... our experiment is putting 15µm film on the Earth's surface, face up, and this should fog our film ... if we do this on a moonless night, then we eliminate any solar sources for this radiation ... which would only allow atmospheric components as our source ... specifically carbon dioxide if theory holds true ...

You haven't done the IR film experiment yet? ...
Post it

The hypothesis is that there's 15µm radiation striking the Earth surface ... our experiment is putting 15µm film on the Earth's surface, face up, and this should fog our film ... if we do this on a moonless night, then we eliminate any solar sources for this radiation ... which would only allow atmospheric components as our source ... specifically carbon dioxide if theory holds true ...
Video tape it and post it

This should be us, but we were sold out in the last 40 years by the fossil fuel industry primarily.

It's not easy keeping 1.3 billion people cool in the summer.
414387BF00000578-4589114-Workers_can_be_connecting_the_solar_panels_together_before_the_c-a-59_1497024122000.jpg

Especially without reliable fossil fuels.
And we'll be drowning in it in 30 years when they're energy-independent, laughing at us.

chinese-high-speed-train-travelling-through-countryside.jpg
Where?

It's not easy keeping 1.3 billion people cool in the summer.
414387BF00000578-4589114-Workers_can_be_connecting_the_solar_panels_together_before_the_c-a-59_1497024122000.jpg

Especially without reliable fossil fuels.
And we'll be drowning in it in 30 years when they're energy-independent, laughing at us.

chinese-high-speed-train-travelling-through-countryside.jpg
Where?
A euphemism for when the SHTF, choking in pollution and facing Mad Max hyperinflation, Walmarts converted to FEMA camps, dogs and cats living together....mass hysteria.

Forum List

Back