Official Impeachment Day Thread

We lost authority? Like we lost it in Israel, Turkey and the UK? LOL

We have not lost anything. We have finally gained our balls back.
We aren’t really taken seriously anymore.

We are not reliable or consistent.

Not what I hear from my relatives in Israel and Russia, actually quite the opposite. Same from my friends in the UK. Granted that is only three countries but the narrative is that the US is finally taking a stand and Trump is well liked.
If only someone were to do a legitimate survey...

Trump Approval Worldwide Remains Low Especially Among Key Allies

I dislike surveys as they have shown to be false. Look at Brexit voting as the examples.

I dislike people relying on asking a handful of people from a handful of countries and drawing conclusions from that. P

Sometimes anecdotal evidence is the best kind. You dislike people who disagree with you politically. Period. End of Story. Typical Leftist.

We used to rule the world politically and militarily.

That’s changing under Trump. We have lost so much authority in the world, it’s very problematic.

Or not if you’re of the opinion that it’s not our role.

Not what I hear from my relatives in Israel and Russia, actually quite the opposite. Same from my friends in the UK. Granted that is only three countries but the narrative is that the US is finally taking a stand and Trump is well liked.

Trump is the President of the UNITED STATES, not the world. This is something Democrats have lost sight of.

Sure, the world doesn't approve - of Trump not letting them screw us anymore. Good!
It’s fine for you to believe that.

Just don’t say I didn’t warn you when it comes back to bite us in the ass.

Trump is the President of the UNITED STATES, not the world. This is something Democrats have lost sight of.

Sure, the world doesn't approve - of Trump not letting them screw us anymore. Good!

It won't. The "world" needs us more than we need them. Our relations with Israel and the UK have never been better. Those are the only countries I concern myself with.

I dislike surveys as they have shown to be false. Look at Brexit voting as the examples.

I dislike people relying on asking a handful of people from a handful of countries and drawing conclusions from that. P

Sometimes anecdotal evidence is the best kind. You dislike people who disagree with you politically. Period. End of Story. Typical Leftist.

I can’t possibly disagree more. I don’t dislike you at all. I actually respect you. You’re way smarter than some if you’re fellow travelers on here. Thanks!

I can’t possibly disagree more. I don’t dislike you at all. I actually respect you. You’re way smarter than some if you’re fellow travelers on here. Thanks!

Your quote:
"I dislike people relying on asking a handful of people from a handful of countries and drawing conclusions from that."

It won't. The "world" needs us more than we need them. Our relations with Israel and the UK have never been better. Those are the only countries I concern myself with.
The world is changing to minimize their need of us. That’s what happens when you become less reliable.

'Donald Trump is set to become 3rd US president to be impeached'

The 1st President to be POLITICALLY Impeached for admitted biased political party gain without any crime being identified, without evidence of a crime, and without any witnesses of a crime having been presented.

The 1st Impeachment of a President called for and promised BEFORE the President's inauguration...

The most successful President in HALF A CENTURY...

An Impeachment that consisted of non-stop political coup attempts over a 3.5 year period during which the largest criminal scandal in US history.

Trump is being impeached for strong arming Ukraine for personal gain

A gross overreach and corruption of presidential power

The world is changing to minimize their need of us. That’s what happens when you become less reliable.

They are addicted to the USD. Don't let them fool you. They are addicted to our military aid, our innovation and our entertainment/culture.

Your quote:
"I dislike people relying on asking a handful of people from a handful of countries and drawing conclusions from that."
If you read carefully the dislike refers to the “relying” portion, not the “people” portion.

If I was referring to disliking people, I would have said “I dislike people WHO rely on...”

The 1st President to be POLITICALLY Impeached for admitted biased political party gain without any crime being identified, without evidence of a crime, and without any witnesses of a crime having been presented.

The 1st Impeachment of a President called for and promised BEFORE the President's inauguration...

An Impeachment that consisted of non-stop political coup attempts over a 3.5 year period during which the largest criminal scandal in US history.

What is really being impeached for? Exact verbiage please.

Do what? lol being great haha
Trump's approval up another 5%.
BFD!!!

Presidential Bill Clinton's Job Approval polling was 73% when Repubtards Impeached him for lying about having sex. Trump only has 44% approval & never won the popular vote.

clinton only got those numbers because he worked with Newt to get things done, where is the dem version of Newt to work with Trump? certainly not old crazy nancy.

as to the vote, Clinton never got more than 44% of the PV.
Newt tried to impeach him

LOL, what do you mean "tried" ?

Did the HoR fail to impeach Bill Clinton in the alternative plane of existence that you inhabit? because here in the real world, Newt and his gang of dickweeds in the HoR DID impeach Clinton.

Your quote:
If you read carefully the dislike refers to the “relying” portion, not the “people” portion.

If I was referring to disliking people, I would have said “I dislike people WHO rely on...”

But that was a response to my post. Let me ask you this. If you wanted to gauge how Pats fans feel about Tom Brady and whether he is done, would you rely on Pats fans such as me or some reporter?

That article doesn't realize or has the knowledge that Trump will be the 4th president impeached....and the left wing scum of the earth says nothing about that but continues the lawless lies after the STAR CHAMBER treatment and denial of Republican witnesses in the NON PARTISAN IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS! Hypocrisy is all they have!

HZa6pgh_d.jpg
"Article III of impeachment against Richard Nixon, the article was based on the idea that Richard Nixon, as president, failed to comply with subpoenas of Congress. Congress was going through its oversight function to provide oversight of the president. When asked for information, Richard Nixon chose not to comply, and the Congress of that time said, 'You're taking impeachment away from us. You're becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need. It is your job to comply with the things we need to provide oversight over you.' The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." - Lindsey Graham, 1998

Nobody but nobody flips like schizophrenic Lindsey Graham:

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

That article doesn't realize or has the knowledge that Trump will be the 4th president impeached....and the left wing scum of the earth says nothing about that but continues the lawless lies after the STAR CHAMBER treatment and denial of Republican witnesses in the NON PARTISAN IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS! Hypocrisy is all they have!

HZa6pgh_d.jpg
"Article III of impeachment against Richard Nixon, the article was based on the idea that Richard Nixon, as president, failed to comply with subpoenas of Congress. Congress was going through its oversight function to provide oversight of the president. When asked for information, Richard Nixon chose not to comply, and the Congress of that time said, 'You're taking impeachment away from us. You're becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need. It is your job to comply with the things we need to provide oversight over you.' The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." - Lindsey Graham, 1998

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Someone ban this troll and his cut and paste bullshit.

Trump for Hillary's loss in 2016...that's all they could come up with in the last 3.5 years.

This has always been a Promised Impeachment In Search Of A Crime.

We need a favor though

They are addicted to the USD. Don't let them fool you. They are addicted to our military aid, our innovation and our entertainment/culture.

Good thing we have a president who is so consistent about providing military aid and not withholding it for bullshit reasons.

HZa6pgh_d.jpg

Nixon had a BIPARTISAN CONGRESS IMPEACH HIM.....SHOW ME A REPUBLICAN THAT VOTED FOR TRUMPS IMPEACHMENT!
B] grew by a low 0.62% in the year through July 1, 2018, according to the Census Bureau

HYPOCRISY IS ALL YOU HAVE, MORON!

Your quote:

But that was a response to my post. Let me ask you this. If you wanted to gauge how Pats fans feel about Tom Brady and whether he is done, would you rely on Pats fans such as me or some reporter?
Seems like a silly question with an obvious answer. Of course I’d rely on Pats fans.

But the question isn’t really “how do the people that this poster know in 3 countries feel about us”, it’s far broader than that and more difficult to answer. If I want to know what’s happened to our control and influence, I wouldn’t be asking average Joe’s at all. We’d be asking the political leadership of countries.

Forum List

Back