Official Impeachment Day Thread

It won't. The "world" needs us more than we need them. Our relations with Israel and the UK have never been better. Those are the only countries I concern myself with.
The world is changing to minimize their need of us. That’s what happens when you become less reliable.

They are addicted to the USD. Don't let them fool you. They are addicted to our military aid, our innovation and our entertainment/culture.

Good thing we have a president who is so consistent about providing military aid and not withholding it for bullshit reasons.

I do not believe it was bullshit reasons. Obama never armed the Ukrainians, Trump did. Then he finds out that they plotted against him in 2016 and overtly so. He wanted to make sure the new regime was not as corrupt given what happened with Biden and his son. It was probably not the best way to go about it but it is not an impeachable offense per Alan Dershowitz. I agree with him.
They didn’t plot against him. Trump rambling about some false allegations that corrupt Ukrainians told him about Crowdstrike is not a plot.

Not so:

They are addicted to the USD. Don't let them fool you. They are addicted to our military aid, our innovation and our entertainment/culture.

Good thing we have a president who is so consistent about providing military aid and not withholding it for bullshit reasons.

I do not believe it was bullshit reasons. Obama never armed the Ukrainians, Trump did. Then he finds out that they plotted against him in 2016 and overtly so. He wanted to make sure the new regime was not as corrupt given what happened with Biden and his son. It was probably not the best way to go about it but it is not an impeachable offense per Alan Dershowitz. I agree with him.
They didn’t plot against him. Trump rambling about some false allegations that corrupt Ukrainians told him about Crowdstrike is not a plot.
but it is a fact. And it's most likely true, but we won't know until it's investigated. why don't you want to know if they did interfere with the 2016 elections? I thought that was the entire point of Mueller. Are you saying that wasn't the point?

Facts? Crowdstrike is not owned by a Ukrainian oligarch. The DNC was hacked by Russia. These are facts, which was the point of the Mueller report.
Who said they did? Trump asked for the PM to look into them. Why are you against that? again, you avoided my question. Didn't the crowdstrike folks say it was a ukrainian worm?

The world is changing to minimize their need of us. That’s what happens when you become less reliable.

Trump, through his ineptness, brought this on himself

Nope. He said "us" and "our country". Democrats just made shit up because they dislike him. Maxine Waters wanted him impeached as soon as he took office.

Nope. He said "us" and "our country". Democrats just made shit up because they dislike him. Maxine Waters wanted him impeached as soon as he took office.

Trump's approval up another 5%.
BFD!!!

Presidential Bill Clinton's Job Approval polling was 73% when Repubtards Impeached him for lying about having sex. Trump only has 44% approval & never won the popular vote.

clinton only got those numbers because he worked with Newt to get things done, where is the dem version of Newt to work with Trump? certainly not old crazy nancy.

as to the vote, Clinton never got more than 44% of the PV.
Newt tried to impeach him

LOL, what do you mean "tried" ?

Did the HoR fail to impeach Bill Clinton in the alternative plane of existence that you inhabit? because here in the real world, Newt and his gang of dickweeds in the HoR DID impeach Clinton.
Good to hear

Because Trump WILL be impeached and bear the shame throughout history

LOL, You say that like you think I give a fuck.....:rolleyes:

.. and it still doesn't change the fact that you're so delusional that you don't realize Bubba was actually impeached.

And if he asked for favors in the interests of us and our country he would be in the clear. His favors were for his personal benefit.

Case in point......if he asked for damaging information on Putin, nobody would care
But he asked for damaging information on a political opponent

Making “us” into “me”

Seems like a silly question with an obvious answer. Of course I’d rely on Pats fans.

But the question isn’t really “how do the people that this poster know in 3 countries feel about us”, it’s far broader than that and more difficult to answer. If I want to know what’s happened to our control and influence, I wouldn’t be asking average Joe’s at all. We’d be asking the political leadership of countries.

So as you rely on Pats fans, I rely on people who actually live there and talk to numerous other people. The media here is retarded. The fans have not lost any faith in TB12 and we want him back. People in Israel, Russia and the UK like Trump and his policies. They like his persona too. Not all. But many. They disliked BHO and Bush.

People live in bubbles. Relying a small socially connected group will introduce bias.

Perhaps but we live in a world full of bias. Today is case in point. BHO was a players coach and other countries loved him and walked all over us. Not the case with Trump. Like I said, I like his policies and I like that he is holding other countries accountable. We are not the world's piggy bank.
We should try to reduce bias, not embrace it.

Money is power. The less involved we are, the less power we have.

Impossible to eliminate bias, maybe reduce it. I voted for Trump because I was sick of Leftists telling me how to live and what to say. I am glad he won and triggered them.
They took away your right to lead your own life and what to say? Think you're going a little overboard there

BFD!!!

Presidential Bill Clinton's Job Approval polling was 73% when Repubtards Impeached him for lying about having sex. Trump only has 44% approval & never won the popular vote.

clinton only got those numbers because he worked with Newt to get things done, where is the dem version of Newt to work with Trump? certainly not old crazy nancy.

Did the HoR fail to impeach Bill Clinton in the alternative plane of existence that you inhabit? because here in the real world, Newt and his gang of dickweeds in the HoR DID impeach Clinton.
Good to hear

.. and it still doesn't change the fact that you're so delusional that you don't realize Bubba was actually impeached.
History will care

The evidence of Trumps misdeeds are there. Republicans will ignore it but history will not

And if he asked for favors in the interests of us and our country he would be in the clear. His favors were for his personal benefit.

Case in point......if he asked for damaging information on Putin, nobody would care

Making “us” into “me”

He didn't ask for damaging information. He asked what happened with Burisma. How do you know the information would have been damaging? He didn't ask them to make shit up. He asked how Biden got that gig and how the influence of Joey pushed the prosecutor out. Zelinsky could have said it was all legit.

Good to hear

History will care
Yeah and?

The evidence of Trumps misdeeds are there. Republicans will ignore it but history will not
Yeah and?

Dear delusional, hyper-partisan dickweed,

I don't give a damn if you and your fellow dingbats hang Donny from the tallest flagpole in LeftWingTopia while doing your morning monkey dances, in fact that more you lemmings-D and lemmings-R tear at each others flesh, the happier I am.

So as you rely on Pats fans, I rely on people who actually live there and talk to numerous other people. The media here is retarded. The fans have not lost any faith in TB12 and we want him back. People in Israel, Russia and the UK like Trump and his policies. They like his persona too. Not all. But many. They disliked BHO and Bush.

People live in bubbles. Relying a small socially connected group will introduce bias.

Perhaps but we live in a world full of bias. Today is case in point. BHO was a players coach and other countries loved him and walked all over us. Not the case with Trump. Like I said, I like his policies and I like that he is holding other countries accountable. We are not the world's piggy bank.
We should try to reduce bias, not embrace it.

Money is power. The less involved we are, the less power we have.

Impossible to eliminate bias, maybe reduce it. I voted for Trump because I was sick of Leftists telling me how to live and what to say. I am glad he won and triggered them.
They took away your right to lead your own life and what to say? Think you're going a little overboard there

Really?

1. They told me I had to grin and bear it as my 6th grade girls basketball team played against a team with a boy on it. Politically incorrect to question it.
  2. I have to sit back and watch as teachers teach my kids that Israel is the villain and the Palestinians are the good guys. If I say otherwise, I am called a racist and an Islamaphobe.
  3. I have to sit back and not say anything as people kneel for the anthem or else I am labeled a "racist".
I should be able to dispute the three scenarios above without getting labeled. Thankfully Trump won and the Leftists can now suffer as I did.

No, the Leftists want their narrative heard and if you say

Not so:

I can’t watch YouTube videos right now. Can you provide me a brief synopsis?

This isn’t about Ukrainian politicians saying mean things about Trump, is it?

but it is a fact. And it's most likely true, but we won't know until it's investigated. why don't you want to know if they did interfere with the 2016 elections? I thought that was the entire point of Mueller. Are you saying that wasn't the point?

Facts? Crowdstrike is not owned by a Ukrainian oligarch. The DNC was hacked by Russia. These are facts, which was the point of the Mueller report.
Who said they did? Trump asked for the PM to look into them. Why are you against that? again, you avoided my question. Didn't the crowdstrike folks say it was a ukrainian worm?

No, it was not a Ukrainian worm.

Making “us” into “me”
this is your interpretation not fact.

quit parading your ignorance and desires as what others are actually doing.

then again, you're just on another snark-bomb run.

but emotions are not going to fix a thing. IMHO emotions get in the way because we focus on what WE PERSONALLY feel as being the only way to be or be correct in how we interact.

the world has NEVER been like that. how did we get there now?

edward, there have been a lot of presidents i simply didn't care for. their policies, their mannerisms and the like. but i simply can't fathom how someone lets their emotions do their talking *every single time*.

if someone uses their emotions against obama you rag on them for being "wrong" yet they're simply being emotional, like you are these days. is it worth all that pent up emotion to rage on something you can't control, fix and at most times, understand?

your life, your call. i can only imagine it's some form of therapy for you but you're a lot more interesting to talk to when you talk to the issues, not the people. i just seldom see you do that unfortunately. EVERYTHING you do is ORANGE MAN BAD and that limits your contributions to making ANYTHING better.
I must thank you for a most reasonable and mostly true post Wish all could just put facts on the table and let them speak for themselves
i wish we could too. but we invariably resort to cussing each other out vs. seeing the discussion through. not you alone - we all tend to do this when frustrated.

but frustration is an emotion too, is it not? and shouting at others emotionally because we're emotionally frustrated isn't going to fix anything. saying ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP SUCK is as bad as saying ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT OBAMA SUCK.

we don't live in an all or nothing (binary) world. we just pretend we do these days to simplify the information coming at us too fast to process.
Do you believe in not only looking at the present but the past of the one in our WH? The republic we hand to our children is important to me which leads me to oppose Trump with all my heart
sure, and trump was elected with the information out there. Why do you wish to remove what people agreed to accept? are you not for their rights? just wondering where your road goes.
The PEOPLE outvoted trump voters The states won for him Trump violated the law That speaks 1000 words
the PEOPLE never mattered. they ONLY matter now that it gives you something to get mad about.

he won by the process we've had in place for a long long time. end of story. anything else is just butthurt.

No, it was not a Ukrainian worm.
well why didn't you quote what they said then? I mean you're telling me I'm in error. well prove it.

I must thank you for a most reasonable and mostly true post Wish all could just put facts on the table and let them speak for themselves
i wish we could too. but we invariably resort to cussing each other out vs. seeing the discussion through. not you alone - we all tend to do this when frustrated.

but frustration is an emotion too, is it not? and shouting at others emotionally because we're emotionally frustrated isn't going to fix anything. saying ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP SUCK is as bad as saying ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT OBAMA SUCK.

we don't live in an all or nothing (binary) world. we just pretend we do these days to simplify the information coming at us too fast to process.
Do you believe in not only looking at the present but the past of the one in our WH? The republic we hand to our children is important to me which leads me to oppose Trump with all my heart
sure, and trump was elected with the information out there. Why do you wish to remove what people agreed to accept? are you not for their rights? just wondering where your road goes.
The PEOPLE outvoted trump voters The states won for him Trump violated the law That speaks 1000 words
the PEOPLE never mattered. they ONLY matter now that it gives you something to get mad about.

he won by the process we've had in place for a long long time. end of story. anything else is just butthurt.
they believe in the framers while they don't believe in the framers. about it?

It is what makes a person a leftist.

yea, funny to hear them cry CONSTITUTION RULES then bitch about this part of it cause it didn't work in their favor.

well, which is it? do you support the constitution or your emotional needs?

yea, funny to hear them cry CONSTITUTION RULES then bitch about this part of it cause it didn't work in their favor.

well, which is it? do you support the constitution or your emotional needs?
the course to take when you lose, is to figure out how to win the next one.

Forum List

Back