Official Impeachment Day Thread

Why do all the Democratic Idiots keep referring to our form of Government as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic governed by the rule law. There is vast difference between the two.
The Debating wastes an inordinate of time. They talk about themselves as well as references to information that has nothing do with the subject. They are a bunch of Ego Maniacs trying to make a name for themselves. And damn it stop using Veterans to make points that have nothing to do with impeachment. I resent being used!
Veterans have sworn to defend the Constitution

Trump has made a mockery of it

Libs melting down over Facts being repeated
Let the feelings fictions roll out but no facts and certainly never repeat the same fact.

There is actually no abuse of power statute with specific prohibitions.
The participation trophy snowflakes are still melting over their loss so their emotions make them feel that use of presidential power must be abuse since these quaking cellar dwellers have no power.
Why wasn’t Bush impeached?
Why wasn’t Reagan?

There is actually no abuse of power statute with specific prohibitions.
The participation trophy snowflakes are still melting over their loss so their emotions make them feel that use of presidential power must be abuse since these quaking cellar dwellers have no power.
Why wasn’t Bush impeached?
Why wasn’t Reagan?
Because in those days PC had not taken over, you did not have to cater to feelings, facts and truths still ruled.

Six hours of debate. I wonder if the Congresscritters know that no one is watching.

giphy.gif

Democrats have lost elections before and never impeached.

Because they were never this insane

This time they have a crime

What crime would that be? I haven't heard of any crime committed and why isn't this alleged crime part of the articles?

That's been posted over and over. And not once have any of you people (and I use that term loosely) negated the facts that it never happened. Instead, you play these stupid games of Deny, Deny, Deflect, and attack the messenger. Here are the two facts still standing.

Rump used his Office to attempt to influence an up and coming election against his leading opponent by trying to force a foreign government to "Announce" an investigation for something that never happened. You can call it blackmail, a favor or whatever. It's still using the full force of the Presidential Office for personal gain to influence an election. This, in itself, cannot be tolerated IS an impeachable offense.

Rump has constantly refused to cooperate with the Congress to investigate into the charge above. He's go so far as to instruct others to ignore Congressional Subpoenas to appear before congress and to deny or hide evidence demanded under congressional subpoenas. He knows that it would take at least a year and a half with him tying up the courts to get the courts to force him to supply the Subpoenas. This cannot be tolerated and IS an Impeachable offense.

Put all your BS aside and address those two charges.

OMG...Nadler has snot running down to his lip....what a pig....wipe it off!!!!

Democrats have lost elections before and never impeached.

Because they were never this insane

This time they have a crime

What crime would that be? I haven't heard of any crime committed and why isn't this alleged crime part of the articles?
Not really

They had reasons to impeach Reagan and Bush 43 but restrained themselves
Trump has crossed the line.

Republicans impeached over lying about a blowjob

They have nothing to complain about

Holy shit. Just got to the hotel and this clown show is still going. I’ll give the democrats credit. When they want to look retarded they take all fucking day to do it.

Forum List

Back