Official Impeachment Day Thread

OMG...Nadler has snot running down to his lip....what a pig....wipe it off!!!!

Is it as bad as when nobody told Trump he had toilet paper stuck to his shoe?

tenor.gif

Holy shit. Just got to the hotel and this clown show is still going. I’ll give the democrats credit. When they want to look retarded they take all fucking day to do it.
Hey dumbass. The Republicans launched three hours of idiotic shenanigans to delay the start of the 6 hour debate.

Theater for rubes like you. Why don't you appreciate it?

Donald Trump is set to become the third US president in history to be impeached later by the House of Representatives.Democratic lawmakers are expected to approve two impeachment charges against the Republican president on Wednesday.

Mr Trump is scheduled to face a trial in the Senate next month, but that chamber is controlled by members of his party and it is unlikely to vote that he should be removed from office.The president has called the process an "attempted coup" and a "witch hunt".

Read more: https://www.bbc.com/news

More at: https://twitter.com

Sounds like fake news bukkakke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit. Just got to the hotel and this clown show is still going. I’ll give the democrats credit. When they want to look retarded they take all fucking day to do it.
Hey dumbass. The Republicans launched three hours of idiotic shenanigans to delay the start of the 6 hour debate.

Shenanigans? Really. No malarkey douche nozzle.

Shenanigans? Really. No malarkey douche nozzle.

Three hours of whining, wasting time with motions they knew would be defeated.

Three hours.

Knowing that six hours of debate was being delayed because of their theater for you rubes.

It's surprising you have no appreciation for their efforts.

It's funny how the Republicans are whining the Democrats tried to get rid of Trump from the very beginning.

Obama was being sued in court by birthers before he was inaugurated. Birthers like Trump. Republicans spent the next eight years crying out for his impeachment. Trump spent the next eight years looking for Obama's Kenyan birth certificate in order to get Obama forcibly removed from office.

Karma is a BITCH!

They even called for Obama to be impeached if he bombed Syria without congressional approval. But not a fucking whimper from them when Trump did it.

It just doesn't get more hypocritical than that.

JP Morgans's Ramesh Erramalli gets $66000/month. What do you get after 3 years of Donald Trump's Presidency ?

It's funny how the Republicans are whining the Democrats tried to get rid of Trump from the very beginning.

Obama was being sued in court by birthers before he was inaugurated. Birthers like Trump. Republicans spent the next eight years crying out for his impeachment. Trump spent the next eight years looking for Obama's Kenyan birth certificate in order to get Obama forcibly removed from office.

Karma is a BITCH!

They even called for Obama to be impeached if he bombed Syria without congressional approval. But not a fucking whimper from them when Trump did it.

It just doesn't get more hypocritical than that.
Karma is a BITCH!

Bookmarked for November.

Forum List

Back