Official Impeachment Day Thread

hahahahaha, the old, the best you got, because you have an opinion different. too fking funny. wow, how are you Polly?

Is that the best you got?

At least I didn’t have to invent a massive national conspiracy to cover up my lack of facts.

Your lack of facts stand on their own.

I’ve way more facts than ya boy Trump.
name one, I've been waiting aussie. where is one?
Crowdstrike is not owned by a Ukrainian oligarch. Trump keeps claiming it is. It’s really weird.

This impeachment is not about the phone call and you know this. It is about the dislike of Trump. At least be honest.

More yelling by Republicans.....I guess they have to do that for their hard of hearing orange cultists.....or just like little children yelling in a temper tantrum.

Well abuse of the constitution by democrats should have Republicans livid, dummy.
Who is calling a part of the Constitutional process (Impeachment) an "illegal coup"?....why, orange cultists are.
Who is talking about locking up Democrats simply because they oppose fat donnie?....why, orange cultists are.
Who is talking about giving fat donnie 3 or more terms?...why, orange cultists are.

Someone is triggered. You scared this charade will help Trump?
If you believe this will help fat donnie, why are you so triggered? That's the Question of the Hour.

There is actually no abuse of power statute with specific prohibitions.
The participation trophy snowflakes are still melting over their loss so their emotions make them feel that use of presidential power must be abuse since these quaking cellar dwellers have no power.

If I was running against any of these republicans I would simply run an ad of their rants during this hearing. How embarrassing for them!

Nobody is talking about the specifics of the case. They are just repeating the same tired talking points about the Dems hating trump and wanting to over turn an election. Is that really all they can say?! We have elected a bunch of children to run our country.
This gives me some hope that the Senate trial will go better than we expect. The "defenders" appear to have nothing....
I don’t see a happy ending for either side. Partisanship and Lies are going to rule the day and become even more of the norm. I don’t know how we recover from this
You are always very thoughtful, Slade, and I don't disagree, but I hope things are not quite so dire as you predict. No, there is no "happy ending" but I do believe the President's actions warrant removal and it seems there is little hope of that.
Thanks I always enjoy your insights as well! Trump will be removed next election and I think the will of the people through election speaks volumes more than the act of our partisan congress. Trump should be held to account for his actions but we have two very different narratives being pushed and bold faced lies being propagated, facts ignored, and testimony being distorted. This whole thing has been an embarrassment. I still have hope for our future but we need a leader with integrity that can harness respect from both sides. It’s gonna take a superhuman to do that at this point.

Donald Trump is set to become the third US president in history to be impeached later by the House of Representatives.Democratic lawmakers are expected to approve two impeachment charges against the Republican president on Wednesday.

Mr Trump is scheduled to face a trial in the Senate next month, but that chamber is controlled by members of his party and it is unlikely to vote that he should be removed from office.The president has called the process an "attempted coup" and a "witch hunt".

Read more: https://www.bbc.com/news

More at: https://twitter.com

Looks that way....

Of course this was pretty much inevitable as soon as Crime Family-D took control of the HoR in January, from what I can see they were on a mission to impeach Donny and all they needed was an excuse to do it.

Today it looks pretty certain that lemmings-D will get their wish and President Twitter will be impeached by the House and then onto the Senate where IMHO the matter ends in acquittal just like the bullshit case against Bubba Clinton did.

"Be careful what you wish for. There's always a catch." -- Laurie Halse Anderson
Elections have consequences.....the House is the direct result of the People voting, not a two tier Electoral College set up. There's a reason that the Dems won in 2018...the PEOPLE wanted them to do something...and they are doing it now.

LOL, "the PEOPLE" wanted the Crime Family-D majority in the House to spend their time looking for dirt on Donny and then send over some flimsy articles to the Senate that are sure to fail?

Yeah, you're probably right, that fucking degree of vapid stupidity sounds EXACTLY like something "the PEOPLE" would want.

... on the bright side, at least we're getting an extra dose of bread & circuses for Christmas this year.:dunno:
I know you really hate what happened in the 2018 election...but there it is.

LOL, once again you prove how ignorant you are.

I don't really care "what happened in the 2018 election", it doesn't matter to me which political Crime Family holds the reins of power since they're just same shit, different branding. That idiotic shell game only matters to mindless hyper-partisan automatons like you that think you can live vicariously through the politicians you worship.

The abuse of the FISA courts by DOJ D Donors make is the elephant in the room.
well it is hard to say abuse of power when the IG report shows something different. just is hilarious, they haven't shut it down because of that report. vindication is what trump got.

Don’t know how to compete, can’t win but can lie and seek revenge
Lib 101

but emotions are not going to fix a thing. IMHO emotions get in the way because we focus on what WE PERSONALLY feel as being the only way to be or be correct in how we interact.

the world has NEVER been like that. how did we get there now?

edward, there have been a lot of presidents i simply didn't care for. their policies, their mannerisms and the like. but i simply can't fathom how someone lets their emotions do their talking *every single time*.

if someone uses their emotions against obama you rag on them for being "wrong" yet they're simply being emotional, like you are these days. is it worth all that pent up emotion to rage on something you can't control, fix and at most times, understand?

your life, your call. i can only imagine it's some form of therapy for you but you're a lot more interesting to talk to when you talk to the issues, not the people. i just seldom see you do that unfortunately. EVERYTHING you do is ORANGE MAN BAD and that limits your contributions to making ANYTHING better.
I must thank you for a most reasonable and mostly true post Wish all could just put facts on the table and let them speak for themselves
i wish we could too. but we invariably resort to cussing each other out vs. seeing the discussion through. not you alone - we all tend to do this when frustrated.

but frustration is an emotion too, is it not? and shouting at others emotionally because we're emotionally frustrated isn't going to fix anything. saying ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP SUCK is as bad as saying ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT OBAMA SUCK.

we don't live in an all or nothing (binary) world. we just pretend we do these days to simplify the information coming at us too fast to process.
Do you believe in not only looking at the present but the past of the one in our WH? The republic we hand to our children is important to me which leads me to oppose Trump with all my heart
sure, and trump was elected with the information out there. Why do you wish to remove what people agreed to accept? are you not for their rights? just wondering where your road goes.
The PEOPLE outvoted trump voters The states won for him Trump violated the law That speaks 1000 words
All that matters is that the AMERICAN people did not outvote Trump. A majority of THEM voted FOR him.

If Hillary got more votes, it was only because of the standard Democrat practice of stacking ballot boxes with illegal alien votes. Ho hum.

Are you all watching this?! Every single Republican is simply repeating the same things... sham, hoax, they hate trump

do they honestly not have anything else to say?

I know I already posted this but the repetition continues. Unbelievable

where were they? looks like more red to me? just point to that piece of blue for us.

Ahh you don't think the center of the country is allowed representation? got it. you're anti american and hate the framers. stop using them then.

Most Americans didn't vote for Trump, I don't give a shit if you can't understand the map and where our population centers are.

Most didn't vote for Clinton. So what?

EC is how we keep score. Don't hate the player, hate the game, leftist.

Of Americans who voted, most voted for Clinton. It's how Trump earned the first asterisk on his presidency. Today he'll earn the second.

Who cares he will win again in 2020. You will cry some more.

Most Americans are concerned with the will of Americans. Who cares? You certainly don't.
some americans want to take rights away from most americans I care!

I just listened in for about half an hour -- every single Republican is using the exact same excuse for not impeaching--the old canard that the Democrats haven't gotten over losing the election.

Probably because it's true.

Thread is reopened. Stick to the topic of impeachment. Almost half of the posts in this thread were side conversations about Clinton, Epstein, the Electoral College and other aspects that are irrelevant to the topic. Start new threads and have these conversations elsewhere.

Also, anyone continuing to troll will be removed from the thread.

Republicans in congress just proved they are the partisan hacks who don't believe in rule of law. Every remaining Republican who voted to impeach 73% approval rating President Bill Clinton for claiming a BJ wasn't sex, just refused to impeach 44% approval rating Trump for a real treasonous crime against US citizens.

Why do all the Democratic Idiots keep referring to our form of Government as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic governed by the rule law. There is vast difference between the two.
The Debating wastes an inordinate of time. They talk about themselves as well as references to information that has nothing do with the subject. They are a bunch of Ego Maniacs trying to make a name for themselves. And damn it stop using Veterans to make points that have nothing to do with impeachment. I resent being used!

Why do all the Democratic Idiots keep referring to our form of Government as a Democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic governed by the rule law. There is vast difference between the two.
The Debating wastes an inordinate of time. They talk about themselves as well as references to information that has nothing do with the subject. They are a bunch of Ego Maniacs trying to make a name for themselves. And damn it stop using Veterans to make points that have nothing to do with impeachment. I resent being used!

It's all grandstanding for the cameras.

Forum List

Back