Official CDC projections for COVID -- Updated regularly..

For me, I didn't know until last week they weren't testing the dead for the virus. so no death is confirmed in the US. All bogus numbers.

For me, I didn't know until last week they weren't testing the dead for the virus. so no death is confirmed in the US. All bogus numbers.

By orders of the CDC.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 12.43.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 12.43.53 AM.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 25
Get r

By orders of the CDC.
I know. I didn't know until last week.

Plus the feds are paying more $$$$$ for Wuhan virus patients.
It’s bullsnot they admitted it

Get ready JC that 2nd wave is coming please tread with caution " again" this time we hear the deaths won't be rigged up.
The 1st wave failed they've got to try again with out first taking Trump out that's to obvious not that they care we know that's onn those scum bag democrats list though if all else fails.

This is all being used to shut down the west they couldn't beat us the other ways now CLOWARD AND PIVEN imagine now how many leftist loonns know NOTHING about Cloward and Piven.

1587486470683.png

1587486348607.png

Get r

By orders of the CDC.

Get ready JC that 2nd wave is coming please tread with caution " again" this time we hear the deaths won't be rigged up.
The 1st wave failed they've got to try again with out first taking Trump out that's to obvious not that they care we know that's onn those scum bag democrats list though if all else fails.

This is all being used to shut down the west they couldn't beat us the other ways now CLOWARD AND PIVEN imagine now how many leftist loonns know NOTHING about Cloward and Piven.

View attachment 326157
View attachment 326154
anyone that uses logic to function are clear on what the issue is with these leftist pukes and the actual attack. It's been ongoing for that timeline. JFK would be a conservative today. It's why he was assassinated. I mean, how dare him say in public, 'ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" bang

Get r

By orders of the CDC.

View attachment 326157
View attachment 326154
anyone that uses logic to function are clear on what the issue is with these leftist pukes and the actual attack. It's been ongoing for that timeline. JFK would be a conservative today. It's why he was assassinated. I mean, how dare him say in public, 'ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" bang

True , true---

The mentally challenged have nice surprises coming....esp . when they flock for a fkn vaccine that won't work at anything other than killing them.

The newest line of BS coming
Mutated coronavirus strain in India could kill all efforts at creating a vaccine

Get r

By orders of the CDC.

View attachment 326157
View attachment 326154

True , true---

The mentally challenged have nice surprises coming....esp . when they flock for a fkn vaccine that won't work at anything other than killing them.

The newest line of BS coming
Mutated coronavirus strain in India could kill all efforts at creating a vaccine
No such thing as a vaccine.

Ask flu victims who got vaccines

By orders of the CDC.

39,000 for those in need of ventilators. Your the first one I saw say this excellent!!

They admit the truth and tell the zombies but they still don't get it and never will.
All this panic is to take our rights away............

1587572683886.png

1587572632291.png

1587572902330.png

The public is being lied to via the WHO/UN. because these are the two loser groups that one to usher in the NWO then you add their recruit soldiers BILL GATES SOROS MARK Z JEFF B......do you not see the powers grouping as 1.

Gawd ppl connect the dots.

Do you think it's way undercounted? Overcounted? Is it a coverup so Trump gets re-elected?

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has tripled the number of coronavirus symptoms it lists on its website.

The federal organization previously listed fever, cough and shortness of breath as symptoms of COVID-19. The CDC has added six additional symptoms as people “have had a wide range of symptoms reported,” it says on its website.

New symptoms for the disease now include “chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat and new loss of taste or smell,” the CDC said.

There are more than 869,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus and nearly 50,000 deaths in the United States, according to Johns Hopkins University, but this is the first time the CDC has increased the number of signs of the disease.

Those who have “trouble breathing, persistent pain or pressure in their chest, new confusion or inability to arouse or have bluish lips or face” should seek immediate medical attention, according to the CDC.

The new symptoms have been reported by many people who have had the virus. Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert, who was one of the first North American athletes to be diagnosed with the disease, said after testing positive he hadn’t “been able to smell anything for the last 4 days.”

Cara Vidano, a California woman who suspected she had the virus last month after her boyfriend had a confirmed case, said her legs “were so sore.

“It was like we had run a long-distance race,” she told the Press Democrat.

CNN reporter Chris Cuomo was among those who reported having chills. He said he was shivering so much that he chipped a tooth.

Other symptoms for coronavirus may include diarrhea, skin rash, runny nose, red eyes, and fatigue."

Do you think it's way undercounted? Overcounted? Is it a coverup so Trump gets re-elected?
I don’t believe they know. Every thing they say is wrong. Inaccurate off kilter. I now read Cuomo was out, a governor lied about 10 deaths and the two experts said to count any probable as Wuhan. I’ve not seen one sick person. Every person that’s been shown supposedly with it looked as healthy as me, Tom Hanks and his wife as examples

Forum List

Back