Official 2021 Georgia Runoff

The scary thing is that Warblock actually won
Shows you how rapidly the end of America is coming

Rest assured that you probably would have won both the presidential election and the Senate if you hadn't gone with Trump.

Congratulations. You brought this upon yourselves.
Trump had more votes than Obama and actually won the election when you subtract the massive fraud in the 6 states

Guess enough idiots wanted $2000.00 instead of $600.00.

Including Trump.

Thanks to Trump who made a huge issue of the the $2000.00 vs $600.00, Dim canvassers went door to door telling idiots to vote for the Dims and they'll be getting a $2000.00 check.

Yup. You can thank Trump for this loss.
You can thank the win to chain migration of millions of new “ gutter rats”

Chain migration is the winner along with a press more dishonest than even the Nazis could have ever imagined and then you toss in big tech pirates and the brainless loser youths of America

Why has Savannah stopped counting!!???? It’s obvious we have won. Why delay the celebration dang it!!!

The scary thing is that Warblock actually won
Shows you how rapidly the end of America is coming

Rest assured that you probably would have won both the presidential election and the Senate if you hadn't gone with Trump.

Congratulations. You brought this upon yourselves.
Trump had more votes than Obama and actually won the election when you subtract the massive fraud in the 6 states

There were Millions of new voters Sherlock.
Who cares if trump 2016 got more votes than Obama, way back in 2008 and 2012.

I feel I have to explain this to you over and over. More voters means more votes.

Chain migration is the winner along with a press more dishonest than even the Nazis could have ever imagined and then you toss in big tech pirates and the brainless loser youths of America

And people have voted for it. Obviously this is not the country we once knew. THANK GOD I'M GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Perdue won?
No.

17000 votes left in DeKalb county to count, Osoff should net 10,000 votes at the percentage he has been winning by in that county, plus there are other democratic voting counties with votes left to count.

Ossoff will likely win by 10000 votes.
But you still have that extra 40,000 ballots in your trunk, just in case, right?

Forum List

Back