Official 2021 Georgia Runoff

Shifted more...

CD11EC5B-6161-4BD7-86C1-0A7EA66EAD2F.png

So happy I could cry. We’re gonna win Georgia again.

Yes Joe isn’t at his peak. Hes gonna need to lean on Kamala a lot. And now shes gonna be the Senate tie breaker.

Essentially shes the Co-President AND the 50/50 flip vote in Senate. She will be the most powerful person (basically) in the Executive Branch AND the Legislative Branch.

Women’s rights matter. The MeToo movement has changed the game. And now VP Harris has made a woman the most powerful American citizen in modern history.

You really ought to have held off on this post until after your heroine has moved into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Until then she has zero power over anyone or anything.

Oh yeah let me guess Trump has a plan hahaha? Jan20 she becomes Co-President

I am simply pointing out that you have jumped the gun—much like a child on Christmas morning. Why not go back to bed, back to sleep for just a bit longer? I am certain that when you wake up, after daybreak, your gifts from Santa will still be there . . . under the tree. You can open them then.

Ok fair enough if nothing else Im an open minded fair man. So what exactly makes you think Biden/Harris isnt 100% happening Jan 20th?

Every judge and court has said get lost. Every election official in swing states have said no fraud.

So????? Whats the grand plan?

I don't think Biden/Harris isn't happening. However, I do know—beyond a shadow of a doubt—it hasn't happened yet. That's all I'm saying and that key point was my only objection to your original post. I'll show myself out now, thanks.

Street thug Warsock is a US Senator

I demand we break this “banana boat republic “ up or go to war

I say we abolish all cops in big cities
Abolish all laws

Just go full azz hunger games

The scary thing is that Warblock actually won
Shows you how rapidly the end of America is coming

Rest assured that you probably would have won both the presidential election and the Senate if you hadn't gone with Trump.

Congratulations. You brought this upon yourselves.

You will have tens of millions of more new Central Americans , Africans and Arabs all flooding in .

Time to divide this nation up

Forum List

Back