Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

Officer Darren Wilson has had an extremely stressful few months.
But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

BREAKING Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.
Essentially, Americans around the country are paying him for murdering a black kid. Cool.

He didn't murder anyone, he took a life and it isn't murder, sorry but your rhetoric is wrong.

I am sure Wilson thinks about this every night and will for a long time to come.

But he has a clear conscience.

And I am glad for that.

He did no wrong.

All you right wingers are in for a very rude awakening.

There will be a civil suit and every penny that's donated to wilson will end going to the family of Michael Brown. The burden of proof is very low in civil suits and the restrictions on evidence is much lower. wilson will be found guilty in that civil case and lose every penny to the family of Michael Brown. So you're just giving money to the Brown family. So please keep sending your money to wilson. The Brown family will have a great time spending it.

Then there's the federal case. wilson will be tried in federal court. There's a huge chance he will be found guilty and be sent to federal prison.

It's what the first bush did when the cops who beat Rodney King were found not guilty in the California state court. They were tried in federal court, found guilty and spent years in federal prison.

If you don't think that the federal government isn't going to go after wilson then I've got some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.
The feds won't touch it. As far as civil... they will settle for an "undisclosed amount."

If you think that then you haven't been paying any attention to the news about this case.

The feds have already touched it.

Obama sent the feds in back in August. The DOJ and FBI have been investigating this since August. If you believe that the feds won't touch this then I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.

Sure that undisclosed amount will be the money that all you people have been sending to wilson. It's going to go right into the hands of the Brown family when all is said and done. If wilson buys an asset with that money then he's going to have to either put it in someone else's name or sell it to pay the amount they owe for the civil suit. If he puts it in his wife's name then he's going to have to divorce his wife to keep that asset.

So keep sending the Brown family your money. I'm sure they'll love getting it.
Oh you must mean like the "ongoing" FBI investigation that fag Holder has been conducting in the Zimmerman case. HAAA HAAAA

Wilson wasn't charged with any crime. Ergo NO civil suit fuck-witt!
I guess you don't understand civil suits. Anyone can sue anyone for any reason.

And for the uninformed:

this is from the "lefties" at SCOTUSblog (how dare they actually read the law).

What’s missing from this discussion – and the rest of the coverage I’ve seen – is that this grand jury result may have been different from almost any other because the process was unlike almost any other. And that’s because of a contentious Supreme Court decision from two decades ago.

The question in United States v. Williams was whether it is prosecutorial misconduct, requiring the dismissal of an indictment, for the prosecutor to withhold from the grand jury “substantial exculpatory evidence” in his possession that might lead the grand jury to reject the indictment. The Supreme Court said no. Justice Scalia, joined by four other Justices, held that the Constitution does not require exculpatory evidence to be disclosed, even when it is directly contrary to the prosecutor’s theory of guilt. That is partly because the grand jury’s role is not to determine guilt or innocence, but rather to decide whether there is enough evidence of a crime that a conviction is possible. The grand jury itself can say “we’ve heard enough,” and so the Court declined to impose on the prosecutor a burden to present it with all of the evidence.

Cases and controversies Not your typical grand jury investigation SCOTUSblog
Any Grand Jury pros. has sworn an oath not to move any case forward without a reasonable chance of a guilty charge.
There was never the slightest possibility Wilson would ever be charged with even picking his nose on public.
The Pros. saved the State millions of dollars.

you're an idiot. that isn't the prosecutor's job.

try reading the actual law.

now run along.

There will be a civil suit and every penny that's donated to wilson will end going to the family of Michael Brown. The burden of proof is very low in civil suits and the restrictions on evidence is much lower. wilson will be found guilty in that civil case and lose every penny to the family of Michael Brown. So you're just giving money to the Brown family. So please keep sending your money to wilson. The Brown family will have a great time spending it.

Then there's the federal case. wilson will be tried in federal court. There's a huge chance he will be found guilty and be sent to federal prison.

It's what the first bush did when the cops who beat Rodney King were found not guilty in the California state court. They were tried in federal court, found guilty and spent years in federal prison.

If you don't think that the federal government isn't going to go after wilson then I've got some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.
The feds won't touch it. As far as civil... they will settle for an "undisclosed amount."

If you think that then you haven't been paying any attention to the news about this case.

Obama sent the feds in back in August. The DOJ and FBI have been investigating this since August. If you believe that the feds won't touch this then I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell you.

Sure that undisclosed amount will be the money that all you people have been sending to wilson. It's going to go right into the hands of the Brown family when all is said and done. If wilson buys an asset with that money then he's going to have to either put it in someone else's name or sell it to pay the amount they owe for the civil suit. If he puts it in his wife's name then he's going to have to divorce his wife to keep that asset.

So is Zimmerman being indicted soon? What about Scott Walker, I have been hearing for years they are about to charge him.

Civil, there maybe something there, the civil would include the City of Ferguson as they would also be considered liable in any such case.

The issue in the civil, if it is a jury trial, will the witnesses be seen as credible, I think that was a huge issue with the Grand Jury.

Oh you must mean like the "ongoing" FBI investigation that fag Holder has been conducting in the Zimmerman case. HAAA HAAAA

I don't believe that would prevent a civil suit.

By won't touch, I mean won't go to a federal trial.

Who are you talking about when you say "all you people?" I'm not sending money to Wilson for executing this boy.

moron, there is a different standard of proof in criminal and civil trials.

the absence of a criminal case has no bearing on whether it is appropriate for a civil suit to be brought (which it will). the only difference is IF THERE IS A CRIMINAL CONVICTION then there is no question of liability in a civil action. it is automatic.

you're welcome. but please keep on posting idiocies.

Officer Darren Wilson has had an extremely stressful few months.
But now, the generosity of strangers will give him one less thing to worry about.
An anonymous woman has organized an online fund to support the Ferguson police officer, who has recently been targeted by rioting protesters in that Missouri city.
The fund’s balance is no small number, either: So far at least $500,000 has been raised for the officer.
That sizable amount could be an important windfall for Wilson, who just resigned from his job as a police officer.

BREAKING Officer Wilson Is About to Get a VERY Big Present

While some people are looting Ferguson, others collect money to help the officer who is out of job now.

I won’t give my opinion on who is right or wrong in this crazy story, but I definitely like the latter method of expressing your civil position much more.

because of course no one is peacefully protesting, right?

i'm so bored of rightwingnuts who will do anything to defend the actions of anyone white even if they shoot an unarmed person.

Meh, then there are those like you who will ignore all evidence and refuse to use common sense so that you can continue your left wing nut viewpoint.

what evidence? there was no trial.

Hey Derpina, they present evidence and testimony at Grand Jury hearings.

Who are you talking about when you say "all you people?" I'm not sending money to Wilson for executing this boy.

The same thing was said about the federal case against the cops who beat Rodney King. People like you said there would be no federal case. Then what do you know? The first bush had the feds charge and prosecute those cops. They were found guilty and spent years in federal prison.

So if you think that Holder and Obama aren't going to prosecute wilson on federal charges, then I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell to you. With easy financing and low monthly payments.

Pardon me, I should have been more specific. The people who are sending money to wilson are only really sending that money to the Brown family. All that money will be awarded to the Brown family after the civil trial. Even if wilson settles, that money all those people sent to wilson will still go to the Brown family. So I encourage all right wingers to send as much as you can. The Brown family will be very happy to spend your money while they're laughing at you all the way to the bank.

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.
Indeed.

puleeze... he got a half million dollars for the interview he did.

i'll reiterate.... you don't care what he did. you only care that he killed an unarmed black guy which the radical right is peachy keen with because you let your bigotry get in the way of reality.
you're supposed to be a lawyer? Then act like it

The same thing was said about the federal case against the cops who beat Rodney King. People like you said there would be no federal case. Then what do you know? The first bush had the feds charge and prosecute those cops. They were found guilty and spent years in federal prison.

So if you think that Holder and Obama aren't going to prosecute wilson on federal charges, then I have some wonderful ocean front property in Oklahoma to sell to you. With easy financing and low monthly payments.

Pardon me, I should have been more specific. The people who are sending money to wilson are only really sending that money to the Brown family. All that money will be awarded to the Brown family after the civil trial. Even if wilson settles, that money all those people sent to wilson will still go to the Brown family. So I encourage all right wingers to send as much as you can. The Brown family will be very happy to spend your money while they're laughing at you all the way to the bank.
WTF are you talking about? You are comparing what happened to Rodney and Mike Brown? They were two entirely different cases. I was saying they would indict on Rodney. How many times are you gonna be wrong about me? Before you stop making shit up?

WTF does this have to do with RIGHT VS LEFT? Are you on meds? You think democrats don't work as cops? WTF?

Good for him and his family. I donated $50. Its not much. But im sure 100, 000 or so other ex cops and police supporters have done the same. He'll be able to buy a nice home somewhere...change his name...and vanish. And live well.

Yeah...Not sure why he would deserve this but ok

I suggest that by the time he pays his lawyers in the coming civil suit and the Justice Department civil rights suit, he won't have anything left.

I suggest that by the time he pays his lawyers in the coming civil suit and the Justice Department civil rights suit, he won't have anything left.
Wilson wasn't charged with a crime. Hence no fucking civil suit. Wise up fool.
Holder is still trying to concoct a civil rights suit against Zimmerman.
A GJ found zero reason to charge Wilson.
You don't like the justice system fair enough. The next time you need the cops hopefully they won't be available.

Wilson wasn't charged with a crime. Hence no fucking civil suit. Wise up fool.
Holder is still trying to concoct a civil rights suit against Zimmerman.
A GJ found zero reason to charge Wilson.
You don't like the justice system fair enough. The next time you need the cops hopefully they won't be available.

I am not a lawyer, are you? I only post what I have read from a reasonable reliable source. I do know I could sue you for letting a fart in Church, but I probably won't.

"Brown's family will probably file a wrongful death lawsuit against Wilson and the Ferguson Police Department, Callan and O'Mara said.
The Browns recently hired famed pathologist Michael Baden to conduct a second autopsy of Brown's body, which Callan says is a move presumably "to support a civil lawsuit for money damages later."
"They're going to sue a lot of people, and there's no reason not to," O'Mara added.
Callan said Brown's family could file a lawsuit against Wilson and the police department under Section 1983 of Title 42 of the U.S. Code -- a federal statute that permits damages against state officials for violations of legal or constitutional rights.

Wilson is still the subject of an internal investigation by the Ferguson Police Department over what happened on August 9, the day he fatally shot unarmed teenager Michael Brown.
And the U.S. Justice Department is conducting two civil rights investigations: one into whether Wilson, who is white, violated Brown's civil rights, and the other into the police department's overall track record with minorities.

What s next for Officer Darren Wilson - CNN.com

Forum List

Back