Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Revealing Identity in Interview

The Democrat view appears to be that the murder of conservatives is always justified.

Color me unsurprised.

It's Germany in the 1930s all over again.

The Democrat view appears to be that the murder of conservatives is always justified.

Color me unsurprised.

It's Germany in the 1930s all over again.
Are you stating the ashti was Jewish?

As with the Nazis, the modern Democrat projects the profound danger they represent onto other groups and individuals, dehumanizing the "other," and supporting disenfranchisement up to & including murder.

Hence the horrifying Democrat support for the fascist actions of Michael Byrd in his murder of an unarmed woman.

As with the Nazis, the modern Democrat projects the profound danger they represent onto other groups and individuals, dehumanizing the "other," and supporting disenfranchisement up to & including murder.

Hence the horrifying Democrat support for the fascist actions of Michael Byrd in his murder of an unarmed woman.
"Unarmed"?

Dude, she was using both of them to gain illegal entry into the Speakers Chamber.

The nazis in this case are Republicans, who like with Hitler, wanted the loser of a presidential election to be the leader of the nation.

As noted, modern Democrats - like the Nazis they're emulating - project the extreme danger they represent onto other groups/individuals.

For the last 5 years, they've been intensely invested in dehumanizing conservatives in particular; thus the shocking murder of this unarmed woman by fascist psychopath Michael Byrd is something they cheer without decency or shame.

Michael Brown was a big ole black bear strong as an ox who could do physical damage easily. Ashli was a much weaker female who certainly did not need to be shot and was not trying to disarm anyone. Duuuuh
Ashli Babbitt was the first person in a mob. The mob was stronger than an ox and could do more physical damage than an ox or Michael Brown - in fact, they did more physical damage than an ox or Michael Brown. The mob was the threat and the mob was the target. Michael Byrd didn't know how tall Ashli Babbitt was. He didn't know who she was. She was the front of the mob. He shot the mob. He stopped the mob, quite effectively in fact.

This is how mobs are supposed to be stopped. Every time there's a mob rioting, looting, attacking shop owners, attacking the police, this is what is supposed to happen and the effectiveness of this approach was proven beyond doubt in the Capitol. The Babbitt shooting should be police training all over the country: a mob is violent and approaching, shoot the person in front. If that doesn't stop them, shoot the next two. You won't have to shoot a fourth in any mob.

But she didn't set fire to anything, steal any tvs, or shoot anyone.....like the rioters you typically support.
No, you're assuming.. You know what that does. Ashli Babbitt , and those behind her, were violent rioters just like those who were looting in Minneapolis and across the country. Had the police in Minneapolis, Seattle, Portland, NYC, and elsewhere, done as Michael Byrd did - shoot the first leader in the riot, the riots would have ended before the next day after Floyd's death. Because they didn't shoot the lead rioter, those riots are still happening in some places.

To stop a riot or looting, shoot the first person in the riot or shop. That will end it.

That woman had no weapon and was not a threat. She should not have been shot. The officer should resign,or be removed. Police out of control in America.

Protesters do many things.

See above.

You support the murder of protesters?

Were you disappointed that thousands weren't killed in BLM and other earlier protests?

Protesters who riot are rioters. The Constitution allows for peaceful assembly, not riots.

I do not support the murder of protesters. I support the killing of rioters and looters, including Trump supporters that riot (I'm a Trump supporter who has never rioted). I support the killing of rioters and looters anywhere else, as well, whether it is BLM, Antifa, or anywhere that they exist. I don't support killing thousands, though, that's never necessary. But I do support starting with those in front and continuing to kill one every several seconds, if time allows that delay, until the rioting or looting stops. You wouldn't have to kill very many.

That woman had no weapon and was not a threat. She should not have been shot. The officer should resign,or be removed. Police out of control in America.

She was part of a riotous mob. A mob is not a grouping of individuals; it is the sum of those individuals. It moves, acts, thinks, and destroys as a group, not as individuals. Ashli Babbitt was a mob. The mob was stopped by shooting the mob.

Other protesters on January 6, the real Trump supporters, protested peacefully - just as President Trump asked them to do. Some, though, Ashli Babbitt included, ignored the President's call for peaceful protest. Apparently, she was part of the FBI sting to harm the President through violence at the capitol - at least her actions sure appear to be that; she behaved how the FBI wanted and not how the President wanted. How can she pretend to have been a Trump supporter? How can you pretend she was a Trump supporter? She wasn't doing Trump's bidding, she was doing Christopher Wray's bidding.

And now, here are you and others, still doing Christopher Wray's bidding.

I support those protesters on January 6 who were non-violent, who followed the law, who followed the orders of the police. I support them and I support their cause. I do not support the rioters nor those who pretend to support or love President Trump while openly going against his clearly stated call for peaceful protest. You don't love Trump, you don't support Trump. If you go against his call for peaceful protest then it is clear that you actually mean harm to Trump.

Baloney, not armed.
She was in a mob. She was the mob. The mob is, in and of itself, a weapon. A mob is like a tank; it's a weapon being delivered by individuals. Just like a tank, a mob is overwhelming force. If you could get the to the people in the tank and shoot them, the tank stops. Michael Byrd stopped the tank. Michael Byrd is a hero.

The sad thing is that so many people who profess to love their country, who profess to love Donald Trump, went against his wishes and put Michael Byrd in the position of having to stop a mob.

She was in a mob. She was the mob. The mob is, in and of itself, a weapon. A mob is like a tank; it's a weapon being delivered by individuals. Just like a tank, a mob is overwhelming force. If you could get the to the people in the tank and shoot them, the tank stops. Michael Byrd stopped the tank. Michael Byrd is a hero.

The sad thing is that so many people who profess to love their country, who profess to love Donald Trump, went against his wishes and put Michael Byrd in the position of having to stop a mob.
You Dimbulbs are so screwed up in the head, you have no idea what a real mob is even though you saw several all summer long in the lawless Dim cities. They beat, rob, set fire, shoot, knife, throw things at en masse and leave nothing but a beatdown of violence. One unarmed woman is not even comparable to your totally out of control actual mobs. Wacko.

You Dimbulbs are so screwed up in the head, you have no idea what a real mob is even though you saw several all summer long in the lawless Dim cities. They beat, rob, set fire, shoot, knife, throw things at en masse and leave nothing but a beatdown of violence. One unarmed woman is not even comparable to your totally out of control actual mobs. Wacko.
She was a mob.

He did his job.

You should respect people that do.

Protesters who riot are rioters. The Constitution allows for peaceful assembly, not riots.

I do not support the murder of protesters. I support the killing of rioters and looters, including Trump supporters that riot (I'm a Trump supporter who has never rioted). I support the killing of rioters and looters anywhere else, as well, whether it is BLM, Antifa, or anywhere that they exist. I don't support killing thousands, though, that's never necessary. But I do support starting with those in front and continuing to kill one every several seconds, if time allows that delay, until the rioting or looting stops. You wouldn't have to kill very many.
A Vichy Trumper.

Okay then.

Forum List

Back