Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt Revealing Identity in Interview

That woman had no weapon and was not a threat. She should not have been shot. The officer should resign,or be removed. Police out of control in America.
The cop had no idea whether or not she was armed. That violent mob, which went berserk when they saw lawmakers escaping, tried to break in. The cop shot the first one coming through to keep the mob at bay. He yelled at them to get back but they forged ahead anyway.

You Dimbulbs are so screwed up in the head, you have no idea what a real mob is even though you saw several all summer long in the lawless Dim cities. They beat, rob, set fire, shoot, knife, throw things at en masse and leave nothing but a beatdown of violence. One unarmed woman is not even comparable to your totally out of control actual mobs. Wacko.
Poor baby. :itsok:

Ashli Babbitt was the first person in a mob. The mob was stronger than an ox and could do more physical damage than an ox or Michael Brown - in fact, they did more physical damage than an ox or Michael Brown. The mob was the threat and the mob was the target. Michael Byrd didn't know how tall Ashli Babbitt was. He didn't know who she was. She was the front of the mob. He shot the mob. He stopped the mob, quite effectively in fact.

This is how mobs are supposed to be stopped. Every time there's a mob rioting, looting, attacking shop owners, attacking the police, this is what is supposed to happen and the effectiveness of this approach was proven beyond doubt in the Capitol. The Babbitt shooting should be police training all over the country: a mob is violent and approaching, shoot the person in front. If that doesn't stop them, shoot the next two. You won't have to shoot a fourth in any mob.
Do you really believe that? If so you don't know history. More than one revolution has been sparked by shooting into a mob. In the USA, once police start shooting into mobs, the mobs are going to start shooting back and mobs always outnumber the police and can be better armed.

Despite the all volunteer army, many of us are veterans and understand weapons, tactics and strategy. I'm a peaceful, law abiding citizen, but if the government starts using bullets for crowd control, I will be on top of a building overlooking demonstrations with a scoped rifle shooting the cops that are shooting my fellow citizens and there will be thousands right along with me. People my age have little to lose and a retiree can pull a trigger as well as a young healthier person can. There are lines that the government MAY NOT CROSS and using lethal force for crowd control is one of them.

Do you really believe that? If so you don't know history. More than one revolution has been sparked by shooting into a mob. In the USA, once police start shooting into mobs, the mobs are going to start shooting back and mobs always outnumber the police and can be better armed.

Despite the all volunteer army, many of us are veterans and understand weapons, tactics and strategy. I'm a peaceful, law abiding citizen, but if the government starts using bullets for crowd control, I will be on top of a building overlooking demonstrations with a scoped rifle shooting the cops that are shooting my fellow citizens and there will be thousands right along with me. People my age have little to lose and a retiree can pull a trigger as well as a young healthier person can. There are lines that the government MAY NOT CROSS and using lethal force for crowd control is one of them.

The democrats tryi to claim an 'insurgency' was attempted simply in order to pursue a totalitarian democratic party control of America.

What sort of 'insurgents' would attempt an insurgency without any weapons?

Whoever heard of a peaceful or unarmed insurgency?

None of those arrested were armed.

Jill Sanborn, assistant director of the FBI’s counterterrorism division, told a Senate committee that the FBI did not recover any guns at the Jan. 6 Capitol PROTEST​

Last edited:
"I will be on top of a building overlooking demonstrations with a scoped rifle shooting the cops..."
Oh boy, another Sniper-wannabe hidden on a roof, gripping his iron and shooting bad guys.
I sometimes think there are posters here who are 14yrs old and only come to this forum for a break from their Gamer marathons. They post here hyped on Shadow Warrior, or Crossfire X, or Sniper Ghost Warrior..........and they think they are their screen heroes.

So, lock & load poster 'whale'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"None of those arrested were armed."
I don't know if they were armed when they were arrested, but......but I'm pretty sure some were arrested because they were armed at the Capitol on January 6th.
(From CBS News, June 17th: "A fourth Capitol riot defendant was charged Thursday with firearms violations in connection with the January 6 attack. The new charges add weight to claims that rioters used weapons during the mob violence and come after dozens of riot defendants have already been charged with wielding other "deadly or dangerous" weapons.")

Oh boy, another Sniper-wannabe hidden on a roof, gripping his iron and shooting bad guys.
I sometimes think there are posters here who are 14yrs old and only come to this forum for a break from their Gamer marathons. They post here hyped on Shadow Warrior, or Crossfire X, or Sniper Ghost Warrior..........and they think they are their screen heroes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if they were armed when they were arrested, but......but I'm pretty sure some were arrested because they were armed at the Capitol on January 6th.
(From CBS News, June 17th: "A fourth Capitol riot defendant was charged Thursday with firearms violations in connection with the January 6 attack. The new charges add weight to claims that rioters used weapons during the mob violence and come after dozens of riot defendants have already been charged with wielding other "deadly or dangerous" weapons.")
When police and military start shooting into crowds of civilians to control demonstrations or even riots, they will have broken the compact between the citizens who lend the government their power and the government. And in that case a lot of people who are ordinary, peaceful citizens WILL act. I'm a Vietnam Era Veteran and there are a lot of us still kicking who remember the oath we took to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC". At our age we have little to lose by following our oaths taken so long ago. I'm no Rambo, real or imagined, but there are lines our government isn't allowed to cross and what you have proposed is one of them.

Remember that many of your fellow soldiers, gay, transexual, or otherwise very liberal and woke, trained by General Milley's wokeness programs, are also trained in weapons, tactics, and strategy. Oh, and another point. 99% of soldiers get zero strategy training. Only a small number get tactical training. Most just learn to shoot and, hopefully, stay alive. But they all get trained to believe the woke bullshit that the left is pushing. Don't believe that the military won't defend the leftist government. Don't believe that the veterans won't either.

I got out of the military decades ago; it was definitely a different time. Enough of those I was in the service with are Democrats but far, far, more are today. Remember that many in our military today are illegal aliens, homosexuals, transexuals, and "allies" of all the above. They hate you and they hate me.

Now let's get to your revolution. No shots were fired in the cause of crowd control. A single shot was fired in the defense of Congress after a riotous mob broke through a secondary barrier into a hallway where the Capitol police were making a stand to defend members of Congress who were present where the police were. The police called out multiple times for the rioters to stop but they did not stop. The police ended the riot with a single shot. It wasn't two shots, or three shots; they didn't open fire wildly into the crowd of rioters, the shot the first one through the barricade and, just as you'll do when your "revolution" starts, they stopped attacking and ran in fear.

I fully support the protest and the reasons for the protest. I don't support the rioters or those who went on a stealing and destruction spree. That's our Capitol. To the United States, it's sacred.

And, no, no revolution is going to start out of the riot. The only thing the riot did was give tyrants in government more excuse and power to control us. These idiot revolutionaries, perhaps you're included, need to read Sun Tzu. Don't fight a battle you can't win. I'd tell you to go for it with your revolution because you'd learn real quickly how idiotic the idea is right now but, unfortunately, you'd take a bunch of innocents with you so, instead, I just hope the FBI reads your threats and intervenes as they find appropriate.

She was trying to break into the Capitol and refuses toe stand down when warned to back off multiple time. It is over. The officer has been found justified in the shooting. You want to blame someone, blame the fat, orange idiot that incited the riot in the first place by lying about election fraud.

When police and military start shooting into crowds of civilians to control demonstrations or even riots, they will have broken the compact between the citizens who lend the government their power and the government. And in that case a lot of people who are ordinary, peaceful citizens WILL act. I'm a Vietnam Era Veteran and there are a lot of us still kicking who remember the oath we took to "defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC". At our age we have little to lose by following our oaths taken so long ago. I'm no Rambo, real or imagined, but there are lines our government isn't allowed to cross and what you have proposed is one of them.
It wasn't a demonstration. It was a MOB attacking police and the US Capitol. Used the correct description of what happened...or you also a trump liar?

They post here hyped on Shadow Warrior, or Crossfire X, or Sniper Ghost Warrior.
Sounds like you are the gamer of which you speak. I've never heard of any of that shit, but I can tell you the ballistics of the rounds I shoot and the capabilities of the weapons I use and they are NOT on television.

Plain and Simple.

Ashli Babbitt was a traitor.
She betrayed her oath as a military vet.

How you can argue any other way is astounding.
Who knows or cares if she was armed. It doesn't matter.

Sounds like you are the gamer of which you speak. I've never heard of any of that shit, but I can tell you the ballistics of the rounds I shoot and the capabilities of the weapons I use and they are NOT on television.
Good for you.

Now stay in your lane.

Remember that many in our military today are illegal aliens, homosexuals, transexuals, and "allies" of all the above. They hate you and they hate me.
There would be zero illegals in there. As for gays and trans - very, very few. There are up to 6,600 US service personal who identify as trans (see link below). There are 1.4 million active. That is 0.47 per cent. Hardly 'many'. Barely meets the definitely of 'very few'.
How do you know they hate you? I think you need to modify the last part to 'They might hate me and you. I hate them'. That would be more accurate. And if you don't hate them, how dare you speak on their behalf. You have no idea who they hate and don't hate.

It wasn't a demonstration. It was a MOB attacking police and the US Capitol. Used the correct description of what happened...or you also a trump liar?
IT WAS NOT A DEMONSTRATION. IT DIGRESSED INTO A MOB AFTER trump TOLD THEM TO MARCH ON THE CAPITOL....AND HE WILL BE WITH THEM. WHICH WAS ANOTHER LIE.

This is a Mob attacking police

1633303554989.png

This is a mob breaking windows

1633303611087.png

This is a Mob rummaging through a Congress person's office, stealing official government documents

1633303818356.png

Jill Sanborn, assistant director of the FBI’s counterterrorism division, told a Senate committee that the FBI did not recover any guns at the Jan. 6 Capitol PROTEST​

Forum List

Back