Officer who died during the Capitol riot did not die from blunt force trauma from fire extinguisher, they don't know why he died...

Few threads confirm the well known truth that conservatives are a bunch of sick fucks more than this one.
The truth angers you, doesnt it. Sorry, but your propaganda didnt work. The truth always comes out in the end.

Yes...the person who killed the cop will spend the rest of his life in a nice federal prison. That is the truth.
How was he murdered?
One of your fellow blobbers thew a fire extinguisher at him and he died as a result. Blob supporters crave violence...always have...always will.
Your CNN puppeteers:
According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma.

Your fellow blob supporter who murdered the officer will spend the rest of his meaningless life in a federal prison. You can go visit her/him if you like. Misery loves company.

You claim blunt force trauma killed the officer because he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and CNN reported that there was no sign of blunt force trauma. Who should I believe??

Believe that he was murdered by Trump supporters...because that is the fact.

Had the blob conceded...he'd still be alive today and so would Ms. Babbitt.

All of this happened because of Trump. He is to blame.

So are you saying that CNN is wrong when they reported that there was no blunt force trauma??

I don't have cable TV.

I have seen where a Trump supporter bounced a fire extinguisher off of his head though.
What a pathetic liar you are. Like AOC and Biden, you’re a pathological liar.

Your fellow blob supporter is going to spend the rest of his life in prison for the murder of a police officer. Its called justice or the best we can provide to his widow and family anyway.

Why you're lessening his loss (or attempting to anyway) reveals a profound lack of character on your part.
Says the LIAR who claims he saw a cop hit on the head with a fire extinguisher.

So now you're denying it even happened. Good to see you've gone completely batty on this.
What else does the voices in your head tell you? Burn down a Trump hotel?

You're the one denying a cop got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher now.... Whats next...claiming there was no riot at all?

Your allegiance to the blob is sick. Take his dick out of your mouth and ask him if you're doing it right from time to time though.

They haven't been able to find any actual evidence of him being hit in the way described at the beginning of all this.

LOL...sure...whatever you say Dumbledork.

All you have is denial and deflection, it's actually kind of sad.

Even CNN says there isn't any real evidence of him being attacked by the fire extinguisher.
Sure...whatever you say dumbledork.

You started watching CNN again?

Not watching, just reading their website so I know the position of the SJW left.

I used to go to Daily Kos, but since CNN is just as nuts as they are now it reduces my opposition research time.

here is the article.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick

Ahh...you've been spoon-fed hate. That explains quite a bit and your incredibly silly and narrow view of the world, Dumbledork.

Would he still be alive today if the blob had conceded? Yes. Do you disagree?

That isn't the standard for someone being accused of a homicide, or inciting a homicide?

The question is was he hit with a fire extinguisher or not?

You tell me. Was he hit? he's laying face down on the ground after it happened.... Let me guess...he's a crisis actor right Dumbledork?

The article itself stated they can't tell if it was him or not, and it's from January 11th.

It’s unclear if the cop who was plunked was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42.

The article I quoted is from two days ago, and says they have no direct evidence of Sicknick being hit by a fire extingisher.

Makes you conclude that the video you referenced wasn't of him.

The officer being murdered makes me conclude it was. And he murderer was a Trump supporter.

There is no evidence yet he was murdered, CNN is even saying that.

Again, I don't have cable TV so I don't know what CNN is saying or not. I do know he was murdered--it's on a video--and the murderer is a Trump supporter.
Translation: IM JUST A BLITHERING IDIOT WHO PARROTS POSTS ON KOS.

Another website I don't peruse.

This from NPR:

"Brian Sicknick, the slain U.S. Capitol Police officer who was given the rare distinction of lying in honor in the Capitol Rotunda, received a final tribute from lawmakers Wednesday. President Biden and first lady Jill Biden joined Sicknick's family members and colleagues from the Capitol Police in a period of visitation on Tuesday night.

Sicknick, 42, died from injuries he sustained fending off members of the mob that breached the Capitol complex on Jan. 6."

Dems are using him as a political tool, it's actually pathetic.
Yet you guys are the ones starting the thread....in politics. Explain.

Few threads confirm the well known truth that conservatives are a bunch of sick fucks more than this one.
The truth angers you, doesnt it. Sorry, but your propaganda didnt work. The truth always comes out in the end.

Yes...the person who killed the cop will spend the rest of his life in a nice federal prison. That is the truth.
How was he murdered?
One of your fellow blobbers thew a fire extinguisher at him and he died as a result. Blob supporters crave violence...always have...always will.
Your CNN puppeteers:
According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma.

Your fellow blob supporter who murdered the officer will spend the rest of his meaningless life in a federal prison. You can go visit her/him if you like. Misery loves company.

You claim blunt force trauma killed the officer because he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and CNN reported that there was no sign of blunt force trauma. Who should I believe??

So are you saying that CNN is wrong when they reported that there was no blunt force trauma??

I don't have cable TV.

I have seen where a Trump supporter bounced a fire extinguisher off of his head though.

Your fellow blob supporter is going to spend the rest of his life in prison for the murder of a police officer. Its called justice or the best we can provide to his widow and family anyway.

Why you're lessening his loss (or attempting to anyway) reveals a profound lack of character on your part.

So now you're denying it even happened. Good to see you've gone completely batty on this.

You're the one denying a cop got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher now.... Whats next...claiming there was no riot at all?

Your allegiance to the blob is sick. Take his dick out of your mouth and ask him if you're doing it right from time to time though.

They haven't been able to find any actual evidence of him being hit in the way described at the beginning of all this.

Even CNN says there isn't any real evidence of him being attacked by the fire extinguisher.

Not watching, just reading their website so I know the position of the SJW left.

I used to go to Daily Kos, but since CNN is just as nuts as they are now it reduces my opposition research time.

here is the article.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick

Ahh...you've been spoon-fed hate. That explains quite a bit and your incredibly silly and narrow view of the world, Dumbledork.

That isn't the standard for someone being accused of a homicide, or inciting a homicide?

You tell me. Was he hit? he's laying face down on the ground after it happened.... Let me guess...he's a crisis actor right Dumbledork?

The article itself stated they can't tell if it was him or not, and it's from January 11th.

It’s unclear if the cop who was plunked was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42.

The article I quoted is from two days ago, and says they have no direct evidence of Sicknick being hit by a fire extingisher.

The officer being murdered makes me conclude it was. And he murderer was a Trump supporter.

Again, I don't have cable TV so I don't know what CNN is saying or not. I do know he was murdered--it's on a video--and the murderer is a Trump supporter.

Its. their. website. you. blithering. idiot.

The Post article from Jan 11th said they couldn't say if the guy hit was Sicknick, and now a CNN article from two days ago says they have no evidence he was hit by a fire extinguisher or of any blunt force trauma to him.

Okay...I don't peruse the CNN website or watch their TV channel.

We'll see how the trial goes for the assaulter...deal?

What trial? What accused person? They don't even have that information.

They will hunt the Trump supporter down like a dog. And he will spend the rest of his life in prison. If you have any money left from contributing to the Trump defense fund (LOL)....perhaps you can storm the court room and kill someone along the way to stop the proceedings. Its what you guys do....you crave violence.

If that's all you have go suck on Kamala's dildo and choke yourself.

Your surrender is noted. Thanks for the batting practice.

Not going anywhere bitch, the current facts availible show you got nothing, and refuse any evidence contrary to your position from a month ago.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

Translation: IM JUST A BLITHERING IDIOT WHO PARROTS POSTS ON KOS.

Another website I don't peruse.

This from NPR:

"Brian Sicknick, the slain U.S. Capitol Police officer who was given the rare distinction of lying in honor in the Capitol Rotunda, received a final tribute from lawmakers Wednesday. President Biden and first lady Jill Biden joined Sicknick's family members and colleagues from the Capitol Police in a period of visitation on Tuesday night.

Sicknick, 42, died from injuries he sustained fending off members of the mob that breached the Capitol complex on Jan. 6."

Dems are using him as a political tool, it's actually pathetic.
Yet you guys are the ones starting the thread....in politics. Explain.

We aren't the ones using his body to attack political opponents, you are.

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”
- Winston Churchill

CNN:
Investigators are struggling to build a federal murder case regarding fallen US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, vexed by a lack of evidence that could prove someone caused his death as he defended the Capitol during last month’s insurrection.

Authorities have reviewed video and photographs that show Sicknick engaging with rioters amid the siege but have yet to identify a moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries, law enforcement officials familiar with the matter said.

Soon after Sicknick died on January 7, prosecutors in Washington opened a federal murder investigation, dedicating a team inside the US attorney’s office to build out a case, authorities have said. […]

Sicknick will lie in honor at the Capitol beginning Tuesday evening, Congressional leaders announced late last week, bestowing on him a sacred tribute that’s typically reserved for dead American political leaders.

In Sicknick’s case, it’s still not known publicly what caused him to collapse the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner’s review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.

Amateurs....

You would think the same Deep State that can single-handedly control election results in multiple states, falsify billions of ballots -- you would think they could just simply falsify a simple death certificate....

I mean, they falsified hundreds of thousands of COVID deaths right?

What's the hold up

Cool...

That means the officer died from something that was his own fault....
How is dying of natural causes his fault? :cuckoo:
Because he obviously was in poor health since he was gonna die that young anyway....

What is funny tho is -- watching right wing dic suckers like yourself twist yourself into knots to both blame ANTIFA for this while also trying to minimize the death of this officer.....yall are goofy asf

And so the only martyr for the fascist democrats as they use the riot at the Capitol to consolidate power vanishes....

There is no evidence that the police officer who died was killed by getting hit by a fire extinguisher.......

Told you.......

So the only violent death?

The unarmed female Trump supporter shot by Capitol security forces....

This is a far cry from what we were told—that the officer was beaten to death. Not only can authorities not explain his death, but they also admit to having given out false information that the officer was bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher.

According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true.
How can we know so little about the cause of this man’s death almost an entire month later?

To date, little information has been shared publicly about the circumstances of the death of the 13-year veteran of the police force, including any findings from an autopsy that was conducted by DC’s medical examiner. In a statement the day after the insurrection, Capitol Police said that Sicknick had been “injured while physically engaging with protesters” and collapsed as a result of his injuries sometime after returning to his office. He died the next day in a local hospital.
We don’t know if he had any health conditions that contributed to the death. We don’t know the cause of death. Basically, we know nothing about how or why this man died, but his death was used to paint all of the protesters at the Capitol as violent insurrectionists. There’s no question that some of them did act violently, but if they did not commit murder, we should know that, too.

Which is why they had to push SICKNICKS death--in order to draw attention away from the murdered woman. Smoke and mirrors..

And so the only martyr for the fascist democrats as they use the riot at the Capitol to consolidate power vanishes....

There is no evidence that the police officer who died was killed by getting hit by a fire extinguisher.......

Told you.......

This is a far cry from what we were told—that the officer was beaten to death. Not only can authorities not explain his death, but they also admit to having given out false information that the officer was bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher.

How can we know so little about the cause of this man’s death almost an entire month later?

To date, little information has been shared publicly about the circumstances of the death of the 13-year veteran of the police force, including any findings from an autopsy that was conducted by DC’s medical examiner. In a statement the day after the insurrection, Capitol Police said that Sicknick had been “injured while physically engaging with protesters” and collapsed as a result of his injuries sometime after returning to his office. He died the next day in a local hospital.
We don’t know if he had any health conditions that contributed to the death. We don’t know the cause of death. Basically, we know nothing about how or why this man died, but his death was used to paint all of the protesters at the Capitol as violent insurrectionists. There’s no question that some of them did act violently, but if they did not commit murder, we should know that, too.

Which is why they had to push SICKNICKS death--in order to draw attention away from the murdered woman. Smoke and mirrors..

Just another blatant example of the media using propaganda to control or influence the massess.....yet one sees the liberals on here constantly refer to conservative news sites as not credible.

It should be obvious to everyone that it is the mainstream news that is not only not credible but actively and constantly engages in propaganda and fake news to deceive.

Told you.......

He died trying to keep Trump's mob from storming the Capitol Building during an act of insurrection. What else do you need to know?.

Not according to the investigation, dumbass.

Told you.......

He died trying to keep Trump's mob from storming the Capitol Building during an act of insurrection. What else do you need to know?.

'Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died Thursday night "due to injuries sustained while on-duty," Capitol Police said in a statement. He was one of five people who died in the violence.

Sicknick was injured while physically engaging with the rioters and collapsed after returning to his division office, the statement said.'
You quote yourself and call it a source?
Face it, he was a cop and deserved to die because of that, according to your democrat darlings, BLM. He should be treated like David Dorn.

It is right wingers who are claiming he died from natural causes, I guess Blue Lives don't matter when right wingers kill them.
Truth matters. If he died because he was hit, that's at least manslaughter and should be prosecuted. If, however, he died from something else not related to being injured, there's no one to prosecute. Or doesn't truth really matter?
Truth is subjective for democrats.

“A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.”
- Winston Churchill

CNN:
Investigators are struggling to build a federal murder case regarding fallen US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, vexed by a lack of evidence that could prove someone caused his death as he defended the Capitol during last month’s insurrection.

Authorities have reviewed video and photographs that show Sicknick engaging with rioters amid the siege but have yet to identify a moment in which he suffered his fatal injuries, law enforcement officials familiar with the matter said.

Soon after Sicknick died on January 7, prosecutors in Washington opened a federal murder investigation, dedicating a team inside the US attorney’s office to build out a case, authorities have said. […]

Sicknick will lie in honor at the Capitol beginning Tuesday evening, Congressional leaders announced late last week, bestowing on him a sacred tribute that’s typically reserved for dead American political leaders.

In Sicknick’s case, it’s still not known publicly what caused him to collapse the night of the insurrection. Findings from a medical examiner’s review have not yet been released and authorities have not made any announcements about that ongoing process.

..so NOW the cops are HEROES/protectors/etc!!!!!!!!!!
..all year long, before that, they were EVIL BASTARDS!!
HAHHAHAHAH
BLM/Dems /blacks are idiots
As long as cops are shooting peaceful unarmed white women the Left like cops.
..BLM was HAPPY that cops got killed..Pelosi, Harris, Biden were kneeling against the cops

Told you.......

Told you.......

'Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick died Thursday night "due to injuries sustained while on-duty," Capitol Police said in a statement. He was one of five people who died in the violence.

Sicknick was injured while physically engaging with the rioters and collapsed after returning to his division office, the statement said.'
Face it, he was a cop and deserved to die because of that, according to your democrat darlings, BLM. He should be treated like David Dorn.

It is right wingers who are claiming he died from natural causes, I guess Blue Lives don't matter when right wingers kill them.

What makes you think anyone killed him?

Did you not read any of the posts on this thread? Or are you just toooooo fuckin stooopid to understand whut has been said chump???

Come on Green Horseshit, did he die of natural causes. According to dick heads like you he would have just died that day, folks bum rushing the Capitol didn't play a role in it.
Read the article you racist uneducated fuckwad. Your fire extinguisher story is DOA. Your lies exposed.

So basically what you are saying Shit Head is that he would have just died that day anyway. What a fucking idiot.
With his medical and poor physical condition, likely if he did anything involving any exertion. By the way, he wasn’t even in the area where the “fire extinguisher video” was shot. Oops.

- Winston Churchill

CNN:

HAHHAHAHAH
..BLM was HAPPY that cops got killed..Pelosi, Harris, Biden were kneeling against the cops

More of the usual right wing lies and propaganda. You know damn well Speaker Pelosi, VP Harris and Pres. Biden are not against the police. That is just a straight up lie.

Told you.......

Told you.......

Did you not read any of the posts on this thread? Or are you just toooooo fuckin stooopid to understand whut has been said chump???

Come on Green Horseshit, did he die of natural causes. According to dick heads like you he would have just died that day, folks bum rushing the Capitol didn't play a role in it.
Read the article you racist uneducated fuckwad. Your fire extinguisher story is DOA. Your lies exposed.

So basically what you are saying Shit Head is that he would have just died that day anyway. What a fucking idiot.
With his medical and poor physical condition, likely if he did anything involving any exertion. By the way, he wasn’t even in the area where the “fire extinguisher video” was shot. Oops.

Yea because he was just sitting around eating donuts and drinking coffee all day. You stinking Trump Humpers are a disgrace.

- Winston Churchill

CNN:

The hospital put down covid-19, I'm sure of it.
4wr1xn.jpg

- Winston Churchill

CNN:

The hospital put down covid-19, I'm sure of it.
View attachment 453044

A projection as compared to hard numbers and Pres. Biden hasn't even been in office for a month yet. What a dumb ass.

Told you.......

Told you.......

Yea because he was just sitting around eating donuts and drinking coffee all day. You stinking Trump Humpers are a disgrace.
We are a disgrace for not believing the lefts claims about him being beaten to death without even seeing an autopsy?

Told you.......

Told you.......

We are a disgrace for not believing the lefts claims about him being beaten to death without even seeing an autopsy?

You're a disgrace because of the simple fact that had these cowards not bum rushed the Capitol this officer would still be alive.

- Winston Churchill

CNN:

HAHHAHAHAH

More of the usual right wing lies and propaganda. You know damn well Speaker Pelosi, VP Harris and Pres. Biden are not against the police. That is just a straight up lie.

They are against the police who swear to uphold the law and defend the Constitution.....what they want are police loyal to them and the democrat party.....which is why they are trying to drive normal people out of law enforcement so they can then be replaced by party goons.

Told you.......

Told you.......

You're a disgrace because of the simple fact that had these cowards not bum rushed the Capitol this officer would still be alive.
Except Pelosi’s cops let the protesters inside.
But good to know we can once again shoot unarmed blacks with your approval.

Forum List

Back