Officer who died during the Capitol riot did not die from blunt force trauma from fire extinguisher, they don't know why he died...

Few threads confirm the well known truth that conservatives are a bunch of sick fucks more than this one.
The truth angers you, doesnt it. Sorry, but your propaganda didnt work. The truth always comes out in the end.

Yes...the person who killed the cop will spend the rest of his life in a nice federal prison. That is the truth.
How was he murdered?
One of your fellow blobbers thew a fire extinguisher at him and he died as a result. Blob supporters crave violence...always have...always will.
Your CNN puppeteers:
According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma.

Your fellow blob supporter who murdered the officer will spend the rest of his meaningless life in a federal prison. You can go visit her/him if you like. Misery loves company.

You claim blunt force trauma killed the officer because he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and CNN reported that there was no sign of blunt force trauma. Who should I believe??

Believe that he was murdered by Trump supporters...because that is the fact.

Had the blob conceded...he'd still be alive today and so would Ms. Babbitt.

All of this happened because of Trump. He is to blame.

So are you saying that CNN is wrong when they reported that there was no blunt force trauma??

I don't have cable TV.

I have seen where a Trump supporter bounced a fire extinguisher off of his head though.
What a pathetic liar you are. Like AOC and Biden, you’re a pathological liar.

Your fellow blob supporter is going to spend the rest of his life in prison for the murder of a police officer. Its called justice or the best we can provide to his widow and family anyway.

Why you're lessening his loss (or attempting to anyway) reveals a profound lack of character on your part.
Says the LIAR who claims he saw a cop hit on the head with a fire extinguisher.

So now you're denying it even happened. Good to see you've gone completely batty on this.
What else does the voices in your head tell you? Burn down a Trump hotel?

You're the one denying a cop got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher now.... Whats next...claiming there was no riot at all?

Your allegiance to the blob is sick. Take his dick out of your mouth and ask him if you're doing it right from time to time though.

They haven't been able to find any actual evidence of him being hit in the way described at the beginning of all this.

LOL...sure...whatever you say Dumbledork.

All you have is denial and deflection, it's actually kind of sad.

Even CNN says there isn't any real evidence of him being attacked by the fire extinguisher.
Sure...whatever you say dumbledork.

You started watching CNN again?
I don’t have cable or da internets butz I know all about the details of this event!
View attachment 452905
Mmmmm okay?

Anything else?
You said you saw the cop get hit, CALL THE FBI BECAUSE YOURE THE ONLY WITNESS

Anyone whose watched the video has saw the officer get hit with the fire extinguisher hurled by a Trump supporter.

I'm sure you'll now deny that it's in the video too. Take Trump's dick out of your mouth and ask him if he saw it...

From the article:

It’s unclear if the cop who was plunked was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42.

Try reading it before you use it as "evidence"

Only if you keep your eyes shut.

Few threads confirm the well known truth that conservatives are a bunch of sick fucks more than this one.
The truth angers you, doesnt it. Sorry, but your propaganda didnt work. The truth always comes out in the end.

Yes...the person who killed the cop will spend the rest of his life in a nice federal prison. That is the truth.
How was he murdered?
One of your fellow blobbers thew a fire extinguisher at him and he died as a result. Blob supporters crave violence...always have...always will.
Your CNN puppeteers:
According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma.

Your fellow blob supporter who murdered the officer will spend the rest of his meaningless life in a federal prison. You can go visit her/him if you like. Misery loves company.

You claim blunt force trauma killed the officer because he was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and CNN reported that there was no sign of blunt force trauma. Who should I believe??

So are you saying that CNN is wrong when they reported that there was no blunt force trauma??

I don't have cable TV.

I have seen where a Trump supporter bounced a fire extinguisher off of his head though.

Your fellow blob supporter is going to spend the rest of his life in prison for the murder of a police officer. Its called justice or the best we can provide to his widow and family anyway.

Why you're lessening his loss (or attempting to anyway) reveals a profound lack of character on your part.

So now you're denying it even happened. Good to see you've gone completely batty on this.

You're the one denying a cop got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher now.... Whats next...claiming there was no riot at all?

Your allegiance to the blob is sick. Take his dick out of your mouth and ask him if you're doing it right from time to time though.

They haven't been able to find any actual evidence of him being hit in the way described at the beginning of all this.

Even CNN says there isn't any real evidence of him being attacked by the fire extinguisher.

Not watching, just reading their website so I know the position of the SJW left.

I used to go to Daily Kos, but since CNN is just as nuts as they are now it reduces my opposition research time.

here is the article.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick

Ahh...you've been spoon-fed hate. That explains quite a bit and your incredibly silly and narrow view of the world, Dumbledork.

Would he still be alive today if the blob had conceded? Yes. Do you disagree?

That isn't the standard for someone being accused of a homicide, or inciting a homicide?

The question is was he hit with a fire extinguisher or not?

You tell me. Was he hit? he's laying face down on the ground after it happened.... Let me guess...he's a crisis actor right Dumbledork?

The article itself stated they can't tell if it was him or not, and it's from January 11th.

It’s unclear if the cop who was plunked was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42.

The article I quoted is from two days ago, and says they have no direct evidence of Sicknick being hit by a fire extingisher.

Makes you conclude that the video you referenced wasn't of him.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

You are right. There was a riot. Not an insurrection, not an attempted coup, it was a riot. Thanks.

It was actually both. And it failed. And the FBI is hunting you folks down like dogs. 3 of the Proud boys were arrested yesterday. :woohoo:

How many people out of the 100,000 or so protestors entered the Capitol? - the answer is only small minority of those protesting.

It's clear that some people who are frustrated and feel that government is unresponsive to their questions vented anger - they were wrong if they engaged in violence and/or destruction of public property but why label all Trump voters as racists, dogs or terrorists?

Yeah...I don't have the time to itemize. You're all scum. I say we take the lot of them and put them in GITMO for the summer.

70 plus million people. You better start taking bids to expand GITMO or do you envision a different solution for that many Trump voters?

Nah, I meant the ones who were at the Capitol. You're free to be a piece of shit in this country---I'm not sure why you choose to do it---but you're okay by me if you believe that the only victim of election fraud is Donald Trump even though there are hundreds of people on those ballots who lost. LOL

It's an insane stance you have embraced. You also believe the Pizzagate story and that Tom Hanks is involved in pedophilia.... Again... your insanity is your own affair. But if you were at the Capitol...it's off to Gitmo for 90 days.

Sis is that you? You know me so well. I do like eating pizza while watching a Tom Hanks movie. The rest of your ramblings however are simply nonsense. Why do you have to create a phony image of Trump voters and what they believe. Why not just speak to people normally?

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

Not watching, just reading their website so I know the position of the SJW left.

I used to go to Daily Kos, but since CNN is just as nuts as they are now it reduces my opposition research time.

here is the article.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick

Ahh...you've been spoon-fed hate. That explains quite a bit and your incredibly silly and narrow view of the world, Dumbledork.

That isn't the standard for someone being accused of a homicide, or inciting a homicide?

You tell me. Was he hit? he's laying face down on the ground after it happened.... Let me guess...he's a crisis actor right Dumbledork?

The article itself stated they can't tell if it was him or not, and it's from January 11th.

The article I quoted is from two days ago, and says they have no direct evidence of Sicknick being hit by a fire extingisher.

The officer being murdered makes me conclude it was. And he murderer was a Trump supporter.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

The officer being murdered makes me conclude it was. And he murderer was a Trump supporter.

There is no evidence yet he was murdered, CNN is even saying that.

Because it MAYBE didn't get captured on camera doesn't mean it didn't happen. Additionally, the FBI is keeping this on the down-low, pending completion of their investigation. And they have tens of thousands of videos to go through. Stay tuned.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

You are right. There was a riot. Not an insurrection, not an attempted coup, it was a riot. Thanks.

It was actually both. And it failed. And the FBI is hunting you folks down like dogs. 3 of the Proud boys were arrested yesterday. :woohoo:

How many people out of the 100,000 or so protestors entered the Capitol? - the answer is only small minority of those protesting.

It's clear that some people who are frustrated and feel that government is unresponsive to their questions vented anger - they were wrong if they engaged in violence and/or destruction of public property but why label all Trump voters as racists, dogs or terrorists?

Yeah...I don't have the time to itemize. You're all scum. I say we take the lot of them and put them in GITMO for the summer.

70 plus million people. You better start taking bids to expand GITMO or do you envision a different solution for that many Trump voters?

Nah, I meant the ones who were at the Capitol. You're free to be a piece of shit in this country---I'm not sure why you choose to do it---but you're okay by me if you believe that the only victim of election fraud is Donald Trump even though there are hundreds of people on those ballots who lost. LOL

It's an insane stance you have embraced. You also believe the Pizzagate story and that Tom Hanks is involved in pedophilia.... Again... your insanity is your own affair. But if you were at the Capitol...it's off to Gitmo for 90 days.

Sis is that you? You know me so well. I do like eating pizza while watching a Tom Hanks movie. The rest of your ramblings however are simply nonsense. Why do you have to create a phony image of Trump voters and what they believe. Why not just speak to people normally?

Its not a phony image of Trump supporters. Its what they believe.

And I skipped the part about kids in cages being denied soap and toothpaste, wanting to put illegal aliens in a wood chipper, blob supporters on the backs of pick up trucks shooting people with paint balls, the tiki torch march chanting nazi slogans.

That isn't the Republican Party on the whole where it seems some cooler heads. are prevailing..those are Trump supporters who applaud and cheer that sort of behavior.

Look at this thread. A cop is dead and I have two dumbfucks (3 counting you) who are arguing that the policeman wasn't murdered. Like if there wasn't a riot/insurrection that he would have just dropped dead on 1/6.

Really...you guys are the scum of the earth. And you revel in being as sick and depraved as possible. If you don't like being lumped into the pile of shit that Trump supporter are..perhaps you should re-consider your support

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

Again, I don't have cable TV so I don't know what CNN is saying or not. I do know he was murdered--it's on a video--and the murderer is a Trump supporter.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

Again, I don't have cable TV so I don't know what CNN is saying or not. I do know he was murdered--it's on a video--and the murderer is a Trump supporter.

Its. their. website. you. blithering. idiot.

The Post article from Jan 11th said they couldn't say if the guy hit was Sicknick, and now a CNN article from two days ago says they have no evidence he was hit by a fire extinguisher or of any blunt force trauma to him.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

Translation: IM JUST A BLITHERING IDIOT WHO PARROTS POSTS ON KOS.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

The Post article from Jan 11th said they couldn't say if the guy hit was Sicknick, and now a CNN article from two days ago says they have no evidence he was hit by a fire extinguisher or of any blunt force trauma to him.

Okay...I don't peruse the CNN website or watch their TV channel.

We'll see how the trial goes for the assaulter...deal?

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

What trial? What accused person? They don't even have that information.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

Another website I don't peruse.

This from NPR:

"Brian Sicknick, the slain U.S. Capitol Police officer who was given the rare distinction of lying in honor in the Capitol Rotunda, received a final tribute from lawmakers Wednesday. President Biden and first lady Jill Biden joined Sicknick's family members and colleagues from the Capitol Police in a period of visitation on Tuesday night.

Sicknick, 42, died from injuries he sustained fending off members of the mob that breached the Capitol complex on Jan. 6."

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

They will hunt the Trump supporter down like a dog. And he will spend the rest of his life in prison. If you have any money left from contributing to the Trump defense fund (LOL)....perhaps you can storm the court room and kill someone along the way to stop the proceedings. Its what you guys do....you crave violence.

How was he murdered?

Moron....you nitwit...... if you read the column and what the actual story is....he wasn't hit by anything......at most he was pepper sprayed by his own guys ....you asshole....

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

They are even now saying he wasn't hit by a fire extinguisher....that initial story was false.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

They will hunt the Trump supporter down like a dog. And he will spend the rest of his life in prison. If you have any money left from contributing to the Trump defense fund (LOL)....perhaps you can storm the court room and kill someone along the way to stop the proceedings. Its what you guys do....you crave violence.

If that's all you have go suck on Kamala's dildo and choke yourself.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

Another website I don't peruse.

This from NPR:

"Brian Sicknick, the slain U.S. Capitol Police officer who was given the rare distinction of lying in honor in the Capitol Rotunda, received a final tribute from lawmakers Wednesday. President Biden and first lady Jill Biden joined Sicknick's family members and colleagues from the Capitol Police in a period of visitation on Tuesday night.

Sicknick, 42, died from injuries he sustained fending off members of the mob that breached the Capitol complex on Jan. 6."

Dems are using him as a political tool, it's actually pathetic.

How was he murdered?
Your CNN puppeteers:

I don't have cable TV.

here is the article.

If that's all you have go suck on Kamala's dildo and choke yourself.

Your surrender is noted. Thanks for the batting practice.

Forum List

Back