Officer shot and killed in Milwaukee

He is scum. And because we make it so easy to get a gun he was armed. Now one of our best is dead.

Don't be ridiculous bro. Intellectually you KNOW that a person who is willing to kill a cop isnt going to be deterred by any laws or requirements when it comes to guns, he's going to do whatever it takes to get a gun . At least acknowledge that.
There are lots of scum in countries with strong gun control. They are just much less likely to be armed so fewer are killed. High rates of lawful ownership drive high rates of unlawful ownership.

Okay, and? I'm just going to honestly tell you. I don't care if 10M Americans are killed by guns each year, that still isnt justification to do ANYTHING about legal gun ownership.

I could very easily make the case that removing black people from the US would drastically reduce the crime rate in this country. You know it's true, I know it's true.

However, we also both know that a LOT of innocent people would be negatively affected by this , not to mention it's unconstitutional.

Are you willing to harm innocent people and violate the COTUS to lower crime rates, or not?

Hell, I'll go even further, if you on the left TRULY cared about lowering crime rates, or were even serious about gun control you would be DEMANDING that we sealed up our southern border tighter than a tick's ass. You most certainly would not want it to be so easy for criminals and their illegal guns to get into this country.

You simply aren't really concerned about gun crime in this country, what you care about is getting guns out of the hands of American citizens who might one day say "enough" to your crazy agenda.
You don’t care and I do. Sad for you.

No, you don't really care. You and other leftists simply have an ulterior agenda which includes doing away with legal gun ownership.

If leftists care so much why do they regularly make sure that those who have committed crimes with guns serve as little time as possible?

He is scum. And because we make it so easy to get a gun he was armed. Now one of our best is dead.

Speak for yourself, turd. "We" didn't do anything. My guns are under lock and key, whereas you liberals like those who run the City of Milwaukee make it easy for shit like that to happen.
You defend weak gun laws.

You defend liberal white race-apologists who use those guns to murder police officers. The guns don't pull their own triggers.

Just stop with your idiocy already. You don't have a leg to stand on.
Oh but I do. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. We suffer from police being shot, school shootings, mass shootings... these are problems only we suffer from. The solution is clear.

Don't be ridiculous bro. Intellectually you KNOW that a person who is willing to kill a cop isnt going to be deterred by any laws or requirements when it comes to guns, he's going to do whatever it takes to get a gun . At least acknowledge that.
There are lots of scum in countries with strong gun control. They are just much less likely to be armed so fewer are killed. High rates of lawful ownership drive high rates of unlawful ownership.

Okay, and? I'm just going to honestly tell you. I don't care if 10M Americans are killed by guns each year, that still isnt justification to do ANYTHING about legal gun ownership.

I could very easily make the case that removing black people from the US would drastically reduce the crime rate in this country. You know it's true, I know it's true.

However, we also both know that a LOT of innocent people would be negatively affected by this , not to mention it's unconstitutional.

Are you willing to harm innocent people and violate the COTUS to lower crime rates, or not?

Hell, I'll go even further, if you on the left TRULY cared about lowering crime rates, or were even serious about gun control you would be DEMANDING that we sealed up our southern border tighter than a tick's ass. You most certainly would not want it to be so easy for criminals and their illegal guns to get into this country.

You simply aren't really concerned about gun crime in this country, what you care about is getting guns out of the hands of American citizens who might one day say "enough" to your crazy agenda.

No, you don't really care. You and other leftists simply have an ulterior agenda which includes doing away with legal gun ownership.

If leftists care so much why do they regularly make sure that those who have committed crimes with guns serve as little time as possible?
Our jails are the fullest in the world. I’m not a leftist btw.

Speak for yourself, turd. "We" didn't do anything. My guns are under lock and key, whereas you liberals like those who run the City of Milwaukee make it easy for shit like that to happen.

You defend liberal white race-apologists who use those guns to murder police officers. The guns don't pull their own triggers.

Oh but I do. Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. We suffer from police being shot, school shootings, mass shootings... these are problems only we suffer from. The solution is clear.

You are full of shit.

Countries with the strictest gun-control laws also tended to have the highest homicide rates.

Violence, Guns and Drugs: A Cross-Country Analysis, Jeffery A. Miron, Department of Economics, Boston University, University of Chicago Press Journal of Law & Economics, October 2001

Gun Facts | Gun Control and Crime in non-US Countries

You are full of shit.

Countries with the strictest gun-control laws also tended to have the highest homicide rates.

Violence, Guns and Drugs: A Cross-Country Analysis, Jeffery A. Miron, Department of Economics, Boston University, University of Chicago Press Journal of Law & Economics, October 2001

Unstable countries with corrupt law enforcement incapable of enforcing laws. But I guess you think we are 3rd world?

You are full of shit.

Unstable countries with corrupt law enforcement incapable of enforcing laws. But I guess you think we are 3rd world?

You would be more credible if you supplied links to support your argument.

Other than that, you are just spouting opinion.

And you know what they say about opinions.

Again I repeat if you actually cared you would say "we must close our southern border up, we can't just keep letting these criminals in this country"

but the only time you actually care is when it is some white guy that shot someone then it's back the trite "we need more gun control" bullshit.

It is not possible to simultaneously argue against border fencing and argue that we need gun control if you want to be taken seriously. It just isn't. Gun control would naturally include controlling the guns that come into this country, which we are not doing.

Clearly you are a leftist. Yes, our jails are the fullest in the world. Guns are not the cause of that.

What percentage of the people in our jails and prisons are illegal aliens? I'll repeat you can not be against closing our border and argue that we aren't tough enough on crime

Again I repeat if you actually cared you would say "we must close our southern border up, we can't just keep letting these criminals in this country"

but the only time you actually care is when it is some white guy that shot someone then it's back the trite "we need more gun control" bullshit.

It is not possible to simultaneously argue against border fencing and argue that we need gun control if you want to be taken seriously. It just isn't. Gun control would naturally include controlling the guns that come into this country, which we are not doing.
Did you notice the killer wasn’t illegal? Did you notice our school shooters aren’t illegals? Our worst mass shooters aren’t illegals....

Clearly you are a leftist. Yes, our jails are the fullest in the world. Guns are not the cause of that.

What percentage of the people in our jails and prisons are illegal aliens? I'll repeat you can not be against closing our border and argue that we aren't tough enough on crime
I just did.

You are full of shit.

Name a country with strict gun control that has a higher homicide rate.

Did you notice the killer wasn’t illegal? Did you notice our school shooters aren’t illegals? Our worst mass shooters aren’t illegals....

It's a good thing that isn't what I claimed , isn't it.

You are not a serious person at all. your screen name couldn't be more ironic if you had meant for ito be ironic.

You are full of shit.

Name a country with a higher percentage of black people that has a lower homicide rate

You are not a serious person at all. your screen name couldn't be more ironic if you had meant for ito be ironic.
Given those facts why do I care about the border? It’s s distraction from real problems, nothing more.

You are full of shit.

Name a country with a higher percentage of black people that has a lower homicide rate
This cop killer wasn’t black. Our mass shooters are rarely black. Our school shooters aren’t black...

Given those facts why do I care about the border? It’s s distraction from real problems, nothing more.

It's not a distraction. If you cared about gun control you would truly want to control guns.

You don't actually care about gun control. You care about people control.

You're pathetic and talking to you further is a waste of time, have a good day kid.

It's not a distraction. If you cared about gun control you would truly want to control guns.

You're pathetic and talking to you further is a waste of time, have a good day kid.
Easy to see why you are duped by a distraction.

Dude. You just can't get over the fact that the shithead wasn't a card-carrying conservative Republican, church-going, gun-owning NRA member, can you?

He's one of yours, as are most cop-killers.

Dude. You just can't get over the fact that the shithead wasn't a card-carrying conservative Republican, church-going, gun-owning NRA member, can you?

He's one of yours, as are most cop-killers.
Gun owner, one of yours.

You are full of shit.

I'll start responding to you when you start supporting your arguments with verifiable links.

Forum List

Back