Officer lies About incident with pre

Mello711

May 5, 2020

This officer lied in court about this incident. He should be fired. There is no way any testimony of his should be able to hold up in court.
What do you think his punishment should be?

This officer lied in court about this incident. He should be fired. There is no way any testimony of his should be able to hold up in court.
Death by hanging.

What exactly did he say in court that was a lie?

He said the he was assaulted first

I can’t tell anything definitive by that video. I have no idea who is who and by the angles presented it appears that the guy who was shoved may have forced himself into the shover as though he was trying to provoke a response.
Does this mean that you believe George Floyd died from a drug overdose after viewing more detailed video?

He said the he was assaulted first
Can you quote the court record of him saying that?

Or are you just being a typical Democrat and making shit up, aka lying your ass off.

Last edited:
I can’t tell anything definitive by that video. I have no idea who is who and by the angles presented it appears that the guy who was shoved may have forced himself into the shover as though he was trying to provoke a response.
The guy just tried to plow right past the guard without showing a pass.. The guard did his job and pushed him back.

The video is conclusive. The guard was right, the thug was wrong.

It's the latest Ghetto Game Show, cop baiting and having Bling lawyers swarm in and sue.

99% of the time the anti-white cop stuff is bullshit--just like the Floyd crap
...so I really don't care.....I wished the cop would've shot him dead

And this why yuo should not be walking the streets with out supervision. You are a complete and total idiot.

What do I think his punishment should be? Same thing as when you screw up in the military bad enough to bring disgrace to the service. Kicked out without any chance of being in the military again.

If you screw up as a police officer, that was bad enough to be fired, you should never be allowed to serve as an officer again.

And this why ''''yuo''''' should not be walking the streets with out supervision. You are a complete and total idiot.
And this why yuo should not be walking the streets with out supervision. You are a complete and total idiot.

What do I think his punishment should be? Same thing as when you screw up in the military bad enough to bring disgrace to the service. Kicked out without any chance of being in the military again.

If you screw up as a police officer, that was bad enough to be fired, you should never be allowed to serve as an officer again.
Did you ever apologize for claiming blacks did not commit 1/3rd of all violent crime?

Forum List

Back