"Three words" ends Grant Napear's NBA voice career. "All-Lives-Matter"

Its tough work being a racist shit these days.

And of course you automatically believe he's a "racist shit" for reminding people that all lives matter ?
Thats the way it usually works. Racism or ignorance, its always one or the other.

You're the racist and you are either too stupid to realize it or you are capitulating to a movement that's leadership has called whites sub human.

So which is it? Are you a racist or just monumentally ignorant? Can't be both.

And of course you automatically believe he's a "racist shit" for reminding people that all lives matter ?
Thats the way it usually works. Racism or ignorance, its always one or the other.

You're the racist and you are either too stupid to realize it or you are capitulating to a movement that's leadership has called whites sub human.

This isnt a question that I need to ask yourself.

This isnt a question that I need to ask yourself.

I knew you would run from reality like a coward. Typical of racist cop haters. They can't face reality about the racist groups they support.

All lives matter?

What an evil person. I am disgusted!

How dare he say all lives matter?

The 7000 blacks who die at the hands of other blacks every year...their lives do not matter.

A shame! Lived out in Sacramento for 10 years; actually thought about moving back several times! Strange to see and hear things like this after being away for almost 20 yrs! "Hope y'all heal out there!" :doubt:

Forum List

Back