Of Mice and Men

Jake Winker Frogen

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2020
Afraid of a jab, one third afraid of a jab.

No wonder Americans cannot win war anymore.

And how are the National Guardsmen passing the body fat tests?

They aren't afraid of the jab... They're afraid of the perceived unproven shit that is in it.

Edit: I forget people don't research at all... Some, if not all I'm unsure at this point, of the vaccines is mRNA... This is a first of it's kind tried in humans on this scale.

There are videos of people losing control of their bodies on the internet, who say it's because of the vaccine. It started after they got it. Is it true? Fuck if I know. Thing is, doctors aren't sure why it's happening either.

Imagine it's your JOB to stay fit. It's something that you likely enjoy to be in the field. And a side affect could include loss of bodily control.

Last edited:

They aren't afraid of the jab... They're afraid of the perceived unproven shit that is in it.

Yes, I am sure they think gravity is a conspiracy too.

Never going to win a war again.

We've been fighting AIDS since the 1980's; no vaccine. The common cold has been around since the dawn of man. No vaccine. The first documented case of cancer is from 1500 BC; no vaccine.

Covid's been around for about a year and suddenly we have this great cure-all for it?

That's a tough pill to swallow.

I was talking to an old high school friend last week. He willingly went and got the vaccine as soon as it was made available to him. He was perfectly healthy. Three days later he's in the ICU on a ventilator.

I haven't had the flu shot in 15 years and you know what? I haven't had the flu in 15 years...

Well science simply does not pet our human simplicity on the head like a father comforting a little child.

Understanding such actually takes a bit of effort and reason.

Well science simply does not pet our human simplicity on the head like a father comforting a little child.

I absolutely agree.

Well that is settled.

Now why are National Guardsmen so fat?

How are they passing the body fat measurements?
The point of those questions isn't in line with the thread. As far as I can see they are pointless. I'll restate the EDIT from my original post.

I forget people don't research at all... Some, if not all I'm unsure at this point, of the vaccines is mRNA... This is a first of it's kind tried in humans on this scale.

There are videos of people losing control of their bodies on the internet, who say it's because of the vaccine. It started after they got it. Is it true? Fuck if I know. Thing is, doctors aren't sure why it's happening either.

Imagine it's your JOB to stay fit. It's something that you likely enjoy to be in the field. And a side affect could include loss of bodily control.

Last edited:

I absolutely agree.

Well that is settled.

Now why are National Guardsmen so fat?

How are they passing the body fat measurements?
The point of those questions isn't in line with the thread. As far as I can see they are pointless. I'll restate the EDIT from my original post.

I forget people don't research at all... Some, if not all I'm unsure at this point, of the vaccines is mRNA... This is a first of it's kind tried in humans on this scale.

Yes it could turn you into a werewolf too except the trials to not reveal that.

Like all medical innovations there are some adverse reactions in a minority of the population.

In regard to the military such would be far less a risk for combat readiness than a mass Covid outbreak. And on another level part of being in the military is indeed taking risks with your body for the greater good, that is the very nature of it. It is not a ceramics class.

No wonder you Yank pussies cannot win a war anymore.

The last victory was in the First Gulf War and we just bent over and took what ever shots they gave us.

Like men.

And we won.

Team American has never had a victory since.

Yes it could turn you into a werewolf too except the trials to not reveal that.

Like all medical innovations there are some adverse reactions in a minority of the population.
Yeah. No kidding. I've already had Covid... So I don't need the shot. You can have mine.

The last victory was in the First Gulf War and we just bent over and took what ever shots they gave us.

Like men.

And we won.
You... Think the shots did that? Were there that many virus and germs over there? I missed the outbreak that they had.

It's funny that three out of the four points are more or less about making more money with it. Go researches, go researchers, GO!

The source freaking "New Delhi TV"? The American National Guard is represented by citizen soldiers who train on weekends. Most of them could kick the asses of New Delhi reporters like Jake Wanker on any day.

The source freaking "New Delhi TV"? The American National Guard is represented by citizen soldiers who train on weekends. Most of them could kick the asses of New Delhi reporters like Jake Wanker on any day.

Every news source I look at they are fat, gooey, doughy looking.

And they cried like babies because they had to rest in an indoor parking lot.

Hardly the greatest generation.

No wonder the flea bitten, rock throwing and illiterate Taliban have cleaned America's clocks in war.

Like the fall of Rome generations decay and become weak, the American military just does not have the tough metal it takes anymore.

No wonder the flea bitten, rock throwing and illiterate Taliban have cleaned America's clocks in war.

Like the fall of Rome generations decay and become weak, the American military just does not have the tough metal it takes anymore.
Dude... I was thinking you weren't being serious. The National Guard might hold a position... But they aren't the ones who take them. They are reserves. For the most part they just help fix the shit that was destroyed by the "killer" military that went through before them.

Dude... I was thinking you weren't being serious. The National Guard might hold a position... But they aren't the ones who take them. They are reserves. For the most part they just help fix the shit that was destroyed by the "killer" military that went through before them.

Most Afghan strategy was about holding cities (some what successful) towns and villages or keeping the rural populace safe, secure from Taliban incursions. Many units will be involved in that process.

Outside of cities it failed completely. Many units were involved with such strategy.

The Guardsmen ran out of breath too quickly in battle and had chest pains due to their pizza diet and excessive body fat.

A subject for future military study.

The Fast Food Gorging Warriors Of The Guard.

Most Afghan strategy was about holding cities (some what successful) towns and villages or keeping the rural populace safe, secure from Taliban incursions. Many units will be involved in that process.

Outside of cities it failed completely. Many units were involved with such strategy.

The Guardsmen ran out of breath too quickly in battle and had chest pains due to their pizza diet and excessive body fat.

A subject for future military study.

The Fast Food Gorging Warriors Of The Guard.
ROFL... Ok.

We've been fighting AIDS since the 1980's; no vaccine. The common cold has been around since the dawn of man. No vaccine. The first documented case of cancer is from 1500 BC; no vaccine.

Covid's been around for about a year and suddenly we have this great cure-all for it?

That's a tough pill to swallow.

I was talking to an old high school friend last week. He willingly went and got the vaccine as soon as it was made available to him. He was perfectly healthy. Three days later he's in the ICU on a ventilator.

I haven't had the flu shot in 15 years and you know what? I haven't had the flu in 15 years...
good call

1. ''DECLINING'''--has nothing to do with ''afraid''/etc.....I'm over 50 and was not worried at all about getting C19/the vaccine/etc--because I'm in great shape--I wasn't in a hurry to get it or not in a hurry/etc
...the young [ the military has a lot of youngsters ] usually don't even think/worry about dying
2. any racial numbers in there? because the blacks are brainwashed about the EVIL vaccine?
etc
I was in the military for 8 years, by the way

..and the numbers prove that most people in the military don't need the vaccine--they are young

Forum List

Back