Of Course It’s Our Fault We Have Let Disney Down

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Disney Hires Obama Aide To Stop The Boycott
Their new PR strategy: blame it all on Republicans!

Disney has found itself on the losing side of the political battle over Florida’s anti-groomer bill that Governor Ron DeSantis has now signed into law — so the pro-pedophile loving corporation has turned to Michelle Obama’s former communications director to be their top spokesman and help stop the bleeding. She was hired yesterday.

I’ll somehow learn to live with my guilt.

Do not care who they hire. They should have kept with their business model that was causing them no problems.
If your outspoken business model creates problems then go back to the old one.

Do not care who they hire. They should have kept with their business model that was causing them no problems.
Genie left the bottle. He isn’t going back in no matter how hard they try. They’ve declared war and selected the hill they wish to die upon.

Disney has found itself on the losing side of the political battle over Florida’s anti-groomer bill that Governor Ron DeSantis has now signed into law — so the pro-pedophile loving corporation has turned to Michelle Obama’s former communications director to be their top spokesman and help stop the bleeding. She was hired yesterday.

I think Leftists are gonna be shocked to find out that the old tactics don't work so great anymore.

Disney forgot which side their bread is buttered on.....A family oriented business should cater to exactly that, not to freaks and pedos.....And then brag about it.

Those with families and the disposable income available to spend it on Disney products are usually not all that left-leaning in the first place.

That and if you ever visited the mouse you know how expensive that can get. Why spend your hard earned money with them when they are at loggerheads with your morals. Indeed most people want a excuse not to visit in the first place and Disney just handed it to them.

Now if they want to double-down on stupid and blame everyone but themselves for their folly I say let them and see how it works out for them.....They have already lost the boomer Star Wars crowd so their failure may as will be complete. ;)

Disney forgot which side their bread is buttered on.....A family oriented business should cater to exactly that, not to freaks and pedos.....And then brag about it.

Those with families and the disposable income available to spend it on Disney products are usually not all that left-leaning in the first place.

That and if you ever visited the mouse you know how expensive that can get. Why spend your hard earned money with them when they are at loggerheads with your morals. Indeed most people want a excuse not to visit in the first place and Disney just handed it to them.

Now if they want to double-down on stupid and blame everyone but themselves for their folly I say let them and see how it works out for them.....They have already lost the boomer Star Wars crowd so their failure may as will be complete. ;)
Leftists tend to circle themselves with like minded people and thus live in a bubble world. I think the decision makers at Disney really think they’re in the majority and will profit from this.

It's exceptionally funny to see conservatives turn on their own. The just and righteous outrage over a non-issue and a weaponized word to describe things...that don't happen. :) For years, Disney contributed millions to good, clean, white Christian loving candidates that put forth conservative causes. They lobbied Republican legislators for back room deals that exempted them from laws and regulations that applied to other businesses..and Republicans (and Democrats) happily gave those to them. Now, because the alt-right has drummed up yet another issue that doesn't exist (grooming) to fire up the base and division pimp some more, the asshat who wants to run for President in 2024 (no guarantee if his mentor is still in the picture) jams through legislation to address an issue that doesn't exist and Disney (who employs people of all walks of life) finally stands up, says something, and pulls their cash. Make no mistake, the ending of political contributions here is why Republicans and conservatives have their panties in a bunch.

It reminds me of the way you idiots turned on Twitter and Facebook. You didn't mind while it was serving your interest and helped get your savior elected. But once he turned out to be a moron and couldn't keep his trap shut..or learn..they kicked him out..and you whined like the good little lemmings you are. :auiqs.jpg:

Disney will go on making money and eventually, most of those boycotters (on both sides) will come back. :)

It's exceptionally funny to see conservatives turn on their own. The just and righteous outrage over a non-issue and a weaponized word to describe things...that don't happen. :) For years, Disney contributed millions to good, clean, white Christian loving candidates that put forth conservative causes. They lobbied Republican legislators for back room deals that exempted them from laws and regulations that applied to other businesses..and Republicans (and Democrats) happily gave those to them. Now, because the alt-right has drummed up yet another issue that doesn't exist (grooming) to fire up the base and division pimp some more, the asshat who wants to run for President in 2024 (no guarantee if his mentor is still in the picture) jams through legislation to address an issue that doesn't exist and Disney (who employs people of all walks of life) finally stands up, says something, and pulls their cash. Make no mistake, the ending of political contributions here is why Republicans and conservatives have their panties in a bunch.

It reminds me of the way you idiots turned on Twitter and Facebook. You didn't mind while it was serving your interest and helped get your savior elected. But once he turned out to be a moron and couldn't keep his trap shut..or learn..they kicked him out..and you whined like the good little lemmings you are. :auiqs.jpg:

Disney will go on making money and eventually, most of those boycotters (on both sides) will come back. :)
Disney is conservative today?
You’re insane.

This boycott will work as well as the last Repub boycott of Disney and the Dems boycott of Chick Fil A.

Leftists tend to circle themselves with like minded people and thus live in a bubble world.

Holy fucking shit, you of all people post that? Do you not own a mirror?

1649331197533.png

Disney is conservative today?
You’re insane.
LOL. Typical conservative. Doesn't actually pay attention to details. Let's put aside the parks and the people employed in them who come from all walks of life. The board members, corporate officers, and the people that actually make decisions for the company are a conservative, family oriented group. They always have been. If they weren't, they wouldn't have contributed millions of dollars to conservative politicians and causes that kept their best interests at heart. Sure that's corporate survival, but Disney is at its heart, has always been a conservative organization..sometimes rabidly in the past. They'll survive..and probably make even more money off the publicity. :)

LOL. Typical conservative. Doesn't actually pay attention to details. Let's put aside the parks and the people employed in them who come from all walks of life. The board members, corporate officers, and the people that actually make decisions for the company are a conservative, family oriented group. They always have been. If they weren't, they wouldn't have contributed millions of dollars to conservative politicians and causes that kept their best interests at heart. Sure that's corporate survival, but Disney is at its heart, has always been a conservative organization..sometimes rabidly in the past. They'll survive..and probably make even more money off the publicity. :)
They are so conservative that they stake out public positions which are almost universally liberal. :dunno:

So your definition of conservatives is to push homosexual perversions on children.
Like I said, you’re insane.

Funny how while most of the worlds wrath is directed at Putin, Republicans direct their wrath towards Disney

Lol, yeah go ahead and do that. I see within the last 5 days 350,000 people shut off Disney tv.

Disney was the shit in the 90s. I actually liked them even if I didn't care for a lot of the programs they created but it was still a good company.

Now? I won't even buy a box of cereal at the store if it has a promo on it for a Disney movie.

Disney could be one of the few companies that could have not jumped on the woke bandwagon and just stayed neutral and would have been untouchable. But they decided to join the crusade and have damaged their brand with a lot of people like myself that enjoyed what they made.

But Disney like a lot of companies are signing into the ESG system which is a social and environmental scoring system that goes on in the background and is reminiscent of china's system in a lot of ways.

Forum List

Back