Of course Iran wants a war

Why else would they put their country right in the middle of 45 U.S. military bases?
https://www.antiwar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1.-us-bases-in-the-middle-east-a.jpg

(old lady says "funny")
La la la la ...listen to what the children say......la la skip a rope~~~~~~~~ Iran is our friend ----we know it because their
children sing ~~~~ la la la la death to America la la la la
I`m sorry Rosie but your IQ is nowhere 91. Tell us why Iran is a threat when we have 45 military bases surrounding their country and they have zero bases threatening us? How old are you la la la?

Iran doesn't want a war. It wants to convince angry stupid anti-American lefties that they want a war and that's not too hard lately. It worked with chicken shit Barry Hussein didn't it?

Iran have cleverly lured the US into forming a circular firing squad.

upload_2019-6-10_11-28-35.png

Why else would they put their country right in the middle of 45 U.S. military bases?
https://www.antiwar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1.-us-bases-in-the-middle-east-a.jpg

(old lady says "funny")
La la la la ...listen to what the children say......la la skip a rope~~~~~~~~ Iran is our friend ----we know it because their
children sing ~~~~ la la la la death to America la la la la
I`m sorry Rosie but your IQ is nowhere 91. Tell us why Iran is a threat when we have 45 military bases surrounding their country and they have zero bases threatening us? How old are you la la la?

I am old ---my IQ is NOT 91---it is in the high 130s. Your statement regarding military bases in the middle east is idiotic
and has nothing to do with the threat which IS iran. In fact our
military bases in the Middle East have very little to do with Iran but considering Iran's ambitions in the area----having them is
better than not having them

Iran doesn't want a war with the US. Its a war they wouldn't survive and they know it.

Iran doesn't want a war with the US. Its a war they wouldn't survive and they know it.
Iran is twice the size of Iraq and unlike Iraq they actually have a military. Iraq was supposed to be a cake walk wasn`t it? Is the idea of surrounding their country with our crap just an attempt to provoke them? It sure looks like it. Keep in mind that our military wasn`t worth a damn on 9-11 when we were beaten by 19 guys with box cutters.

Iran is twice the size of Iraq and unlike Iraq they actually have a military. Iraq was supposed to be a cake walk wasn`t it? Is the idea of surrounding their country with our crap just an attempt to provoke them? It sure looks like it. Keep in mind that our military wasn`t worth a damn on 9-11 when we were beaten by 19 guys with box cutters.

Nope because no one expected an attack on the US. We missed our opportunity to boot every Muslim in America out after 9-11.

Iran doesn't want a war with the US. It would lose and it knows that quite well.

so? Iran is very eager to compromise USA interests and to
support international terrorism in the INTERESTS of -----
shiiite shit. What does it take to excite you? I am EXCITED
over the fact that Iran has, FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES----taken control of Yemeni seaports and doing a fine
job getting its paws on SYRIA

Nope because no one expected an attack on the US. We missed our opportunity to boot every Muslim in America out after 9-11.

Iran doesn't want a war with the US. It would lose and it knows that quite well.
I somewhat agree. It`s we that are doing the warmongering, not Iran. You missed 9th grade Civics class if you think we can boot people out of this country because of their religion. Should we have booted out NRA members when the gun nuts murdered 160 in Oklahoma City?

over the fact that Iran has, FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES----taken control of Yemeni seaports and doing a fine
Next thing you know they will be showing up in Venezuela to help out...

Of course they are. They will do anything to try and make America look bad. Doesn't negate the fact they wouldn't survive a war with us and they know it.

They fund every terrorist outfit out there and use the billions Barry and Kerry unfroze for them to do it. They are also pursuing a nuke.

They don't want a war with us and we know it as well.

Of course they are. They will do anything to try and make America look bad. Doesn't negate the fact they wouldn't survive a war with us and they know it.

They fund every terrorist outfit out there and use the billions Barry and Kerry unfroze for them to do it. They are also pursuing a nuke.

If I was surrounded by a war mongering USA I would want a nuke too. Who wouldn`t?

Next thing you know they will be showing up in Venezuela to help out...

I would not be AT ALL SURPRISED------they might already be
there

If I was surrounded by a war mongering USA I would want a nuke too. Who wouldn`t?

You are very influenced by the propaganda written circa 1950 in
Syria

Forum List

Back