Odysseus Lunar Lander Captures Brilliant Photos

Sad state when the technology of over 50 years ago was able to land a man on the moon without a glitch and today, the lander falls over---it's got Biden written all over it.

It was a private company. It has an ignorant billionaires name written all over it.

Memo to ignorant billionaires in space:

Your flight software has to make sure there is no lateral movement at the point of impact.

I suggest you consult with a 5th grader before your next launch.

It was a private company. It has an ignorant billionaires name written all over it.

Memo to ignorant billionaires in space:

Your flight software has to make sure there is no lateral movement at the point of impact.

I suggest you consult with a 5th grader before your next launch.
They are landing at the South Pole and in rougher terrain. The area has darkness and light close to each other and supposedly frozen water is in the shaded areas of craters. So, exploration and possibly lunar bases would be built in that area.

Sad state when the technology of over 50 years ago was able to land a man on the moon without a glitch and today, the lander falls over---it's got Biden written all over it.
They still need an astronaut to land it. Remember, Armstrong had to switch to manual to land his module safely.

Didn’t we drive a Range Rover on the Moon in the 70s????
Naw, it was called the Lunar Rover, but it was designed and built at a NASA compound between Las Cruces and White Sands Missile Range, NM in the mid/late 60s. I lived near the compound at the time.

Naw, it was called the Lunar Rover, but it was designed and built at a NASA compound between Las Cruces and White Sands Missile Range, NM in the mid/late 60s. I lived near the compound at the time.
I thought James Bond drove the lunar rover on the moon?

It tips over regularly because one of the Elohim's robots is instructed to do precisely that .
They probably attach a hand writtren note telling them to fuck off but NASA keeps that quiet .

They are all saying the high res pics are great but where can they be found?
Take a look:

1708946831718.png

Look, the lander was supposed to descend at 4 mph vertical speed and 0 mph horizontal speed, it actually was going 6 mph vertically and 2 mph horizontally. They know exactly why it tipped over. People expect this to be 100% predictable and controllable, I have news for you: it isn't.

I'm sure this was designed so that if tipped the solar array would be facing upward like it was.

Forum List

Back