O'Donnell blames disgruntled former aides for funds probe

thats funny, she was just #2 on most admired women in America list

And Obama is the Most Admired Man, now what's THAT tell you?

It tells me that only a fool would compare the President to someone who he believes is so hated byt so many.....and actually imply "victory" when able to show that the Presidnet is only "one up" on that person he claims so many hate.

It shows me that people shouldn't take stock in popularity polls that have nothing to do with governing ability.
I like GWB as a person and I actually voted for him in 2000 but that was the last time I voted for him to govern the country, even though I still liked him as an individual.

It tells me that only a fool would compare the President to someone who he believes is so hated byt so many.....and actually imply "victory" when able to show that the Presidnet is only "one up" on that person he claims so many hate.

It shows me that people shouldn't take stock in popularity polls that have nothing to do with governing ability.
I like GWB as a person and I actually voted for him in 2000 but that was the last time I voted for him to govern the country, even though I still liked him as an individual.

But lets be real. Populatiry is the leading criteria for someone getting into office.

sorry, but there was no way in HELL i could have voted for Kerry and silky pony

and had the left not continued to harass her????????

why do you think it was "the left"?

i heard she was a maverick who took on the AK republicans.

maybe they attacked her?

you don't even like her, divecon. i don't understand how you can excuse her actions by blaming "the left". it is her personal responsibility. she is an attention whore and gets attention. and that was not started by "the left".

Curious...

DO you see Michelle Bachman as an attention whore as well?

compared to palin, not at all.

Do you see the tea partyers as attention whores?

I do.

War protesters?

Protesting wars is a good thing. Of course some nutz are involved as well.
Or do you want us involved in conflicts around the world that pose no threat to the USA?

We should be the police force for the world?
Be building nations around the world?
Whether they want us to or not?

I am pretty much a Libertarian when it comes to use of military power.

Last edited:
why do you think it was "the left"?

i heard she was a maverick who took on the AK republicans.

maybe they attacked her?

you don't even like her, divecon. i don't understand how you can excuse her actions by blaming "the left". it is her personal responsibility. she is an attention whore and gets attention. and that was not started by "the left".

Curious...

DO you see Michelle Bachman as an attention whore as well?

compared to palin, not at all.

Yet, on the most part, when she speaks, the same in the media that blast Palin, blast Bachman...and usually in the same manner...referring to her as a kook and an idiot.
Take a look on this site alone.

Then why did you assholes keep going after Palin?

Why is there a DAILY thread on her?

It's b/c most of you lack character. You won, but you need to rub a persons face in it until they break down.

To be fair, Palin hasn't exactly tried to hide from media scrutiny. She's been on Fox, on her reality show, doing book signings and touting her credentials all over the country - including trips to Iowa.

She's clearly interested in extending her 15 minutes.

Clearly,

But lets try some full honesty.

If the left had left her alone to be Gov of AK. Her 15 would be up by now, actually that would have run out long ago.
Yeah....right....the Dems chose her as McBush's VP-candidate.

:rolleyes:

Protesting wars is a good thing. Of course some nutz are involved as well.
Or do you want us involved in conflicts around the world that pose no threat to the USA?

We should be the police force for the world?
Be building nations around the world?
Whether they want us to or not?

Excuse me...do not put any type of label on me based on a question.

I am 100% for all protesting.

I supported Sheehans tright to protest even though I disagreed with her.

War protests are necessary as it ensures some stability in our military decisions.

Tea Partyers are Americans exercising their right to free speeach just as AL Sharpton does and just as Palin haters do.

True but I am far from convinced that McCain would have done any different/better.

you?
i doubt it, but you cant say as he didnt get the shot
just like you cant say sarah palin wouldnt have just finished out her term in AK if she had been left alone

Been left alone? She invited all she got.
really????
SHE invited personal attacks against her and her family?
she invited a slew of harassment via frivolous suits?

get real :rolleyes:
no one invites that kind of bullshit

Forum List

Back