Ode to Men!

Too strong of a woman will make a man want to be single again.

Balance in all things.

It's what's called a symbiotic relationship.
For those who never had one, well, I guess they chose an overbearin' woman.

Umm it is usually the woman who does the choosin.

AVG-WIFE and I knew we were soul mates when we discovered the last 4 of our Social Security numbers were the same.

20 years later we're living proof that the government gets 1 or 2 things right.

Last edited:
There are some good ones out there!

Hats off to the good fathers and sons, the ones who mow the lawn, the ones who fix things and squish things, the ones that smell good and especially the ones with strong arms and a tight tush! ;)

And to the ones that teach their children to read, to learn history, and to be responsible and accountable for their actions and their lives.....and to treat women well. :D

And the ones who indulge with a smile, will cook for you even if they cant cook, knows the name of the color and brand of your lipstick, and can pick out the exact hand bag that you will love. Hats off the the men who not only put the toilet seat down, but also scrub the toilet and entire bathroom.

Hats off to the good fathers and sons, the ones who mow the lawn, the ones who fix things and squish things, the ones that smell good and especially the ones with strong arms and a tight tush! ;)

And to the ones that teach their children to read, to learn history, and to be responsible and accountable for their actions and their lives.....and to treat women well. :D

And the ones who indulge with a smile, will cook for you even if they cant cook, knows the name of the color and brand of your lipstick, and can pick out the exact hand bag that you will love. Hats off the the men who not only put the toilet seat down, but also scrub the toilet and entire bathroom.

I thought we were talking about straight men

:eusa_whistle:

I was too.

I was too.
:lol:

Okay..... I fit 3 of those. maybe 4 if my wife is sick and the bathroom is in really bad shape.
Lipstick is a non-issue as she rarely uses makeup (takes alot of fertilizer to make up for poor topsoil ;) )
And I'm lost about the handbag.... :redface:

I was too.

Okay..... I fit 3 of those. maybe 4 if my wife is sick and the bathroom is in really bad shape.
Lipstick is a non-issue as she rarely uses makeup (takes alot of fertilizer to make up for poor topsoil ;) )

See that is just my point... they have to know you inside and out to know that kind of small subtle stuff. :)

Living in a house with 1 AVG-WIFE, 2 AVG-DAUGHTERS and 2 female dogs we had 1 rule about the toilet seat - close the lid.

That way everyone had to move something out of the way to pee.

:eusa_think: Of course, the dogs never used the potty - they had to get someone with thumbs to move the sliding glass door out of the way to pee.

I was too.

See that is just my point... they have to know you inside and out to know that kind of small subtle stuff. :)

:dunno: Yet years of patiently learning exactly how to tickle and touch you to get your motor runnin' and make you squeal with delight counts for nada if we forget your birthday just once.

:mad: It's not fair.

Forum List

Back