Ode to Men!

A man did such a good thing that Gos told him he would grnat him any wish.
the man asked for a brideg to HI.
God complained that that would be a lot of work so the man said well just give me understanding of women.
God replied would you like 2 lanes or 4?

There are some good ones out there!

Hats off to the good fathers and sons, the ones who mow the lawn, the ones who fix things and squish things, the ones that smell good and especially the ones with strong arms and a tight tush! ;)

Why thank you! Though I must admit I have to work at that smelling good part...I spend WAY too much time in the yard!

Are you admitting to being a TOTAL honey-do?

Why yes, yes I am! I figure I do about 12 honey do's a day, keeps me goin' don't you know!:lol::lol:

A man did such a good thing that Gos told him he would grnat him any wish.
the man asked for a brideg to HI.
God complained that that would be a lot of work so the man said well just give me understanding of women.
God replied would you like 2 lanes or 4?

The 'Tao' refers to women as the 'mysterious passage'.
They truly are, and I know myself just a lil' bit better because of them.
But that's just me.

Hats off to the good fathers and sons, the ones who mow the lawn, the ones who fix things and squish things, the ones that smell good and especially the ones with strong arms and a tight tush! ;)

What about us ones that carry out the trash on a regular basis without being asked?

What about us ones that carry out the trash on a regular basis without being asked?

According to the 'Tao', which includes states of being and nothingness........
...takin' out the trash falls under nothingness; so dat' don't count!...:lol:

I'd definitely get Tom a sandwich! :thup: :thup:

Tom-Brady.jpg

Indeed! I do love a good man. They just don't get enough public appreciation... the great fathers, loving husbands, loyal friends. Good men are worth their weight in gold. Our society couldn't function without them.

Or the tight tushes. I mean, we're not dead yet, right, ladies? :D

And to the ones that teach their children to read, to learn history, and to be responsible and accountable for their actions and their lives.....and to treat women well. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfH186Y7ilQ]Teach Your Children : Crosby, Stills & Nash - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back