Ode To Democrats.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The dedication to MLK memorial

just one long rant after another of political talking points and cows pledges..

shameful.

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score
Why do you hate MLK?

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
Reaction score

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm all about the spirit of MLK....That everyone should be judged by character, and skin color should be irrelevant, but these politicians shamelessly exploit this day year after year. It's so predictable and hollow by now.

I don't want to hear Obama lecturer me about MLK, so he can score political points, when all he's done is divide us anyway.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm all about the spirit of MLK....That everyone should be judged by character, and skin color should be irrelevant, but these politicians shamelessly exploit this day year after year. It's so predictable and hollow by now.

I don't want to hear Obama lecturer me about MLK, so he can score political points, when all he's done is divide us anyway.
There is nothing similar about O and MLK.

Rocko

Gold Member
Reaction score

There is nothing similar about O and MLK.
Agreed.

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why do you hate MLK?
I dont know, maybe its the slanted eyes of the statue.

Or maybe you are full of shit and we just tire of democrats trying to claim what they were against.
Why do you hate Asians?
I dont.

But we do know your types hate liberty. It is why you put up with the corruption in this admin, by never speaking out.

I do dislike the fact that the statue is from China. But we know what tight asses democrats are with out using others money.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score

I love it when people claim he divided us. It really gives me a good laugh.

As for Willow, the woman has to hate her life. Her bitterness is apparent in most of her posts.

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

As for Willow, the woman has to hate her life. Her bitterness is apparent in most of her posts.
If you perceive bitterness in responses from many people, to most of your posts, perhaps it's not because these people hate their lives, but that they hate what obama is doing to this nation. Look within, Grasshopper.

Full-Auto

Gold Member
Reaction score

It comes more across as humor.

Tissue?

OP
WillowTree

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

tough shit cookie. too bad for you.

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
Reaction score

As`soon as I saw his stupid mug reciting MLK it made me sick.

So I did what any self respecting individual would do.... I SHOT MY TV!

:lol:

Oh wait.... thats the libs.

OK, I just changed the channel while shaking my head in disbelief :lame2:

Reaction score

From where I'm sitting, we look pretty damned divided as a nation.

And... I generally think those who are unhappy are the ones who use drugs to blot out their pathetic lives. See how that works? Making stupid remarks about people you don't know should be beneath you. Twit.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
I don't think I mentioned anything about responding to my posts. I don't need to look within, I know willow is bitter. Lol

If you perceive bitterness in responses from many people, to most of your posts, perhaps it's not because these people hate their lives, but that they hate what obama is doing to this nation. Look within, Grasshopper.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List