Oddsmakers Think Mike Pence Is the Author of the Anonymous White House Tell-All

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Uh Oh...if Trump sees this then Pence will be toast.
"Mike Pence...I hardly know him..."

A democrat speechwriter or writers. The book is exactly as suspected. It's a compilation of parts of other books that have been written.

I don't think Rubio is close enough to the President, that he listens in on his conversations. Hell. The NSA could have the White House bugged for all we know, and pointing fingers at everyone else to throw them off the track.

Yeah, that's true.

Just when you think DC can't get anymore bizarre. I doubt it's Pence. it could be that crazy blonde who has a husband who hates Trump.

<<Online oddsmakers at U.S. Bookies are taking bets on who the anonymous author of the forthcoming White House tell-all, A Warning, could be. According to the Daily News, Vice President Mike Pence is the top pick.>>

Oddsmakers Think Mike Pence Is the Author of the Anonymous White House Tell-All
Pence has always been my guess. Definitely not DeVoss. She is a moron and could not have written the fairly well written article. Not sure how she made it into second place...

Best thing ever would be if Trump wrote it and made millions by revealing nothing.
You can rule that out. Trump cannot form complete sentences.
He can throw you into a tizzy with a tweet. Admit it, you’d buy the book.
And you rub one off when he tweets. The orange turd really gets ya goin'.

I probably will not buy the book. Literally everyone on the planet knows the mentally ill criminal is not fit for office. Even you.

Best thing ever would be if Trump wrote it and made millions by revealing nothing.
You can rule that out. Trump cannot form complete sentences.
He can throw you into a tizzy with a tweet. Admit it, you’d buy the book.

I probably will not buy the book. Literally everyone on the planet knows the mentally ill criminal is not fit for office. Even you.
LoL, so a Trump tweet makes you limp? I figured you being you made vaginas dry up but this is a bonus you will never procreate.

Literally, nobody who voted for him gives a fuck what the planet thinks. Like literally. So literal.

LoL, so a Trump tweet makes you limp?
That is a perfect example of trumpkin (un)logic. Well done.

Literally, nobody who voted for him gives a fuck what the planet thinks.
Well, see idiot, that's where you are wrong. Not everyone who voted for Trump is a diehard cultist like you. You guys have been stroking each other so hard for 3 years straight that you forgot what the outside world is like.

You and your turd knocker buds are so obsessed with Trump.

What normal person cares who it is?

The NY Daily News? Is that old rag still in business? The National Inquirer is more accurate. How can you do anything but laugh when the Daily News quotes anonymous sleazy bookmakers for a story?

Forum List

Back