Octuplets' Mom: Wanted Big Family to Compensate for Isolation of Her Childhood

She is a loser, her parents are losers, and I doubt those kids will achieve much more.

She is the poster child for Post Natal Abortion.

How much are those new eight babies going to cost the hospital, the community, etc... since they were born premature???? I would guess that tag is going to be around one million$$$ alone. Now, how about the other kdis??? Stress and depression???

Short sided, and ignorant, she should not receive any profit from this tragic mistake. Anyone who plays is this game should be held liable for aiding and abetting. :cuckoo:

I don't care how rare it is, I will always defend the children. Her children deserve better.

I agree ... people like this aren't thinking about the kids, they're thinking about their own selfish desires, and the kids always suffer for that as well as the rest of us. In the mean time every moron is busy congratulating them on fucking up more children's lives and draining resources that could be put to better use, as well as adding too much to the population. It was 2.5 children per family that our world is suppose to sustain, she has had three times that.

Look you Fascists remind me when a law was passed limiting how many children people can have? When a law was passed allowing the Government to seize children of families because YOU think they have to many?

Abortions? No problem, but damn don't have more than 2.5 kids.

They tried, in the 60's, to tax anyone with more than 3 children. In the 70's, we were encouraged, because of overpopulation and limited resources, to limit our children to replacement value. That's why we are now being overrun with immigrants. Our government wants to keep social security funded, which is a pyramid system, the only legal one in the country and when we started reducing the number of kids we had, it messed up the system, hence, unfettered immigration.

No one is saying a person can't have 14 kids. What we are saying is that this particular single mom with 6 kids, living with her mother, made a bad decision when she decided to have 6 more implanted at one time, risking the lives of her potential children. She already has at least one special needs child, and now she is insuring that she will have more special needs kids.

We have the right to voice our opinion in this country. Apparently, you want to take that away from us and you call us fascist Nazis.

Damn she has HOW MANY KIDS? Get the rope, lets hang her. Find the rail, lets run her out of town, don't forget the tar and feathers. BURN the witch, BURN her at the STAKE.

What? We can not do any of those things? Ohh I know lets seize her children and put them in foster care where more kids get raped and brutalized then any other system in this country. Lets look out for the children by stealing them from a loving mother cause we would never want 14 kids. She must be nuts. We will have them all adopted out to 14 different families as fast as we can, cause well that would be better then letting a capable mother who loves them do it, cause we couldn't, so she can not.

What? We do not know if she is capable? We are just making shit up as we go along? Never BURN HER, err I mean take the kids, it is for the best after all, at least according to the mob.

you keep ranting and raving. so what do you want? she should have eight more, without visible means of support? at what point to you start worrying about the welfare of the children. What action of hers proves to you that she is capable?

Last edited:
I feel sorry for her kids, after all they didn't choose to have such a mum.

I think it should be a criminal act to make this much kids, only with the purpose to make money. They should make a law so people like her can be persecuted, it is just disgusting when you think about it. If she d truly loved kids then she shouldn't have so many if she is poor.

I feel sorry for her kids, after all they didn't choose to have such a mum.

I think it should be a criminal act to make this much kids, only with the purpose to make money. They should make a law so people like her can be persecuted, it is just disgusting when you think about it. If she d truly loved kids then she shouldn't have so many if she is poor.

I agree. I can only hope for the kids' sake that the mother and her parents can do a decent job of raising these kids.

Fortunately, for the mother she's living in the USA, where her motivations for giving birth is not questioned prior to her pregnancies. I have this feeling that this mother will now try her damnest to do her best because so much of America has come out against her.

While women's magazines and the liberal media have touted that a woman can have it all -- motherhood, career without a husband in her life, it comes at a price. The children need their fathers. They are susceptible to so many dangerous things when the father is not in the home.

Damn she has HOW MANY KIDS? Get the rope, lets hang her. Find the rail, lets run her out of town, don't forget the tar and feathers. BURN the witch, BURN her at the STAKE.

What? We can not do any of those things? Ohh I know lets seize her children and put them in foster care where more kids get raped and brutalized then any other system in this country. Lets look out for the children by stealing them from a loving mother cause we would never want 14 kids. She must be nuts. We will have them all adopted out to 14 different families as fast as we can, cause well that would be better then letting a capable mother who loves them do it, cause we couldn't, so she can not.

What? We do not know if she is capable? We are just making shit up as we go along? Never BURN HER, err I mean take the kids, it is for the best after all, at least according to the mob.
i couldn't care less how many kids she has, the point is she went to extraordinary methods to get them
these methods are usually for those with no kids
and have had troubles with concieving normally
she abused the system

first of all gysgt ...a loving mother is one who does not place her life endanger to have more kids....a loving mother provides a home and stablity for the kids she already has.....the first 6...before having more....a loving mother....wants a solid family unit...with a father...not a sperm donor....so why dont you piss off with your bullshit rhetoric....cause you are one of the first assholes to be yelling dont breed them if you cant feed them...you are so full of shit on this one..and no matter how you try to spin it..that woman is not a loving mother...more a breeding machine..who does it to fullfill her own needs..not the needs of the children she already had....

Sorry, Divcon is just being a conservative ... and I agree with them on this matter. If you cannot take care of them yourself then don't have any. Now I wish Obama hadn't given children universal health care because more mothers will start getting on welfare, it's bad enough W.I.C. gives these mothers cash and free housing (I have seen a lot of junkies get pregnant just for that). It's all fine if people want to breed, but why should everyone else HAVE to pay for their desires? Really, I am all for protecting children, but she is using science to evade the fact that nature has said no already, and completely ignoring the welfare of these children just for her own selfish desires. The funny thing is that I expected the liberals to defend her more than the wingnuts knowing she was already using handouts ... odd how issues like to cross lines huh?

Sorry, Divcon is just being a conservative ... and I agree with them on this matter. If you cannot take care of them yourself then don't have any. Now I wish Obama hadn't given children universal health care because more mothers will start getting on welfare, it's bad enough W.I.C. gives these mothers cash and free housing (I have seen a lot of junkies get pregnant just for that). It's all fine if people want to breed, but why should everyone else HAVE to pay for their desires? Really, I am all for protecting children, but she is using science to evade the fact that nature has said no already, and completely ignoring the welfare of these children just for her own selfish desires. The funny thing is that I expected the liberals to defend her more than the wingnuts knowing she was already using handouts ... odd how issues like to cross lines huh?
i'm not even worried about the cost to everyone else about this
the facts are these kids are born and will need to be taken care of NOW
the issue i have is the abuse of the system that is supposed to be for helping those that are having troubles conciving and delivering children
and the likely next step of the government stepping in with some new knee jerk reaction legislation that wont solve the problem and only make things harder for those that really need it

i'm not even worried about the cost to everyone else about this
the facts are these kids are born and will need to be taken care of NOW
the issue i have is the abuse of the system that is supposed to be for helping those that are having troubles conciving and delivering children
and the likely next step of the government stepping in with some new knee jerk reaction legislation that wont solve the problem and only make things harder for those that really need it

That's kinda what I meant to say, I am just bad at wording it so others can understand. But my point on it crossing the political line is still valid. On one hand she is practicing her "right" to breed, but on the other she is taking advantage of a system for those who have little control of it. At the same time costing us a lot of money ...

right to breed? what the fuck is that? you show me where...you have a damned right to breed? that is why i say this country does not care about it's children....no one should have the right to breed...you got to be licensed for about anything of importance but having children....call it anything you want....compare it to the nazi's ...i dont give a damned...people thinking they have the right to every damned thing is a problem in this country....hell you go thru a blood test to get married...but getting knocked up....nothing...so in anticpation of the question...who should not have the right to breed?

let me list them:

woman/men who have abused the child they have

woman who spread their legs for every damned man...i dont care if you spread your legs...but use birth control...

dumb people..sorry but the mentally handicap should not breed..when you have people with 65 iqs reproducing...you got problems...

i have damned qualms about people with huntington's breeding....or any other serious mutation....

but then again....you can have a perfectly healthy child and things can go wrong...

but the right to breed? i have to wonder about that....

right to breed? what the fuck is that? you show me where...you have a damned right to breed? that is why i say this country does not care about it's children....no one should have the right to breed...you got to be licensed for about anything of importance but having children....call it anything you want....compare it to the nazi's ...i dont give a damned...people thinking they have the right to every damned thing is a problem in this country....hell you go thru a blood test to get married...but getting knocked up....nothing...so in anticpation of the question...who should not have the right to breed?

let me list them:

woman who spread their legs for every damned man...i dont care if you spread your legs...but use birth control...

dumb people..sorry but the mentally handicap should not breed..when you have people with 65 iqs reproducing...you got problems...

i have damned qualms about people with huntington's breeding....or any other serious mutation....

but then again....you can have a perfectly healthy child and things can go wrong...

Did you miss the fact that I hate breeding and think this planet is way over populated with humans. Also the fact that I don't trust people who do breed? Notice the quotes around the word "right", means I don't like it but that's the word many use. No, I am sick of paying for these people who want to breed just because they think it's their "right".

let me list them:

please tell me that your response to this issue isn't to require a licence to have children?

let me list them:

please tell me that your response to this issue isn't to require a licence to have children?

Sadly that may be the best way to handle it. I know someone personally who has about 14 kids (ranging in age) and she was pregnant the last time I saw her again. She's fucking homeless ... guess who pays for those kids, us. Why does she keep having them? To support her drug habit with the welfare she gets for them. No, none are in her custody, but they are in foster care (which costs us tax dollars as well). The problem is enforcing such a solution would be almost impossible.

let me list them:

please tell me that your response to this issue isn't to require a licence to have children?[/QUOTE]

no i have a really bad day today...working with humans...you know how that can be...i am not sure who should decide....the government has so fucked us..that i would hesitate to give them any more power than necessary and it hardly seems to matter which party...as i see party lines as a total ruse...to get the little people in line and give each party someone else to blame....

i really dont know how you could implement a program...perhaps it is like the "monkey house"...remember what happened there

no i have a really bad day today...working with humans...you know how that can be...i am not sure who should decide....the government has so fucked us..that i would hesitate to give them any more power than necessary and it hardly seems to matter which party...as i see party lines as a total ruse...to get the little people in line and give each party someone else to blame....

i really dont know how you could implement a program...perhaps it is like the "monkey house"...remember what happened there
oh thank God
LOL

first of all gysgt ...a loving mother is one who does not place her life endanger to have more kids....a loving mother provides a home and stablity for the kids she already has.....the first 6...before having more....a loving mother....wants a solid family unit...with a father...not a sperm donor....so why dont you piss off with your bullshit rhetoric....cause you are one of the first assholes to be yelling dont breed them if you cant feed them...you are so full of shit on this one..and no matter how you try to spin it..that woman is not a loving mother...more a breeding machine..who does it to fullfill her own needs..not the needs of the children she already had....

Can you imagine Tardo Sarge pregnant with 8 future tardo sarges? :lol:

the woman has nothing to worry about,she lives in California,the state will gladly take care of her and her kids needs,its what they do,that is why so many illegals end up here.....California....the land of TAKE,but you dont have to give back,the people who pay the taxes will do that......

Except their homeless ... they just ship those people to other states so we have to take care of them.

were the hell did you come up with this bullshit?....

I cannot believe that people want to take this woman's children away. You would think that she drowned two of them already. That is pitiful. What if someone wanted to take your child(ren) away from you because they "thought" you were mentally ill or they "thought" you were not financially capable of taking care of yours? How many additional parents will it take to love her 14 children? What should her income be to provide for them financially? How big should her house be? If she can't take care of 14, how many should she be able to keep?

My grandmother had 13 kids and she worked sometimes two jobs. None of them lived in the streets, on welfare, and none went to prison. I don't know what she went through raising 13 kids but I do know that she made it through and never had any government help.

Forum List

Back