Ocasio-Cortez-Cortez is the World’s Dumbest Human.

it makes macroeconomic sense to solve simple poverty in our economy.

So if I want to write poetry in my room the Gov't should just pay me $15/hour for the fun of it?
only if you don't mind being Poor.

capitalism doesn't care as long as money gets circulated.

You didn’t answer the question. So I graduate college and choose to live in my parents basement and write poetry. For that the Govt pays me the same wage as someone who is stocking shelves at WalMart? How does that make any sense?
somebody could buy it and create song lyrics and make some money.

the point is, anybody with an income could pursue Happiness regardless.

some may choose to be more bullish in their market participation sentiments.

So you're OK paying people for smoking pot and not doing anything? That is just insane.
if you are not ok with that; then you can't complain about the homeless on the street.

So if I want to write poetry in my room the Gov't should just pay me $15/hour for the fun of it?

You didn’t answer the question. So I graduate college and choose to live in my parents basement and write poetry. For that the Govt pays me the same wage as someone who is stocking shelves at WalMart? How does that make any sense?

So you're OK paying people for smoking pot and not doing anything? That is just insane.
if you are not ok with that; then you can't complain about the homeless on the street.

Apples and Oranges. Many homeless cannot work vs. will not. No one should pay for laziness. Ever.

Apples and Oranges. Many homeless cannot work vs. will not. No one should pay for laziness. Ever.
we have a simple solution.

I disagree. Paying $15 per hour for people just to sit around and do nothing is insane.

I disagree. Paying $15 per hour for people just to sit around and do nothing is insane.
only if you don't understand economics. only capital Has to circulate under capitalism.

only if you don't understand economics. only capital Has to circulate under capitalism.

LOL. You’re kidding right? Who in your opinion does understand Econ? People who have put the US into $22Trn in debt?

LOL. You’re kidding right? Who in your opinion does understand Econ? People who have put the US into $22Trn in debt?
the right wing? nobody takes them seriously about economic; why do you.

The Democrat Congressional Black Caucus is like dumbest collection of humans on the face of the earth. Their combined IQ points probably wouldn't add up to 300.

This Cortez nitwit should be made an honorary member.

The Democrat Congressional Black Caucus is like dumbest collection of humans on the face of the earth. Their combined IQ points probably wouldn't add up to 300.

the right wing still praises the virtues of tax cut economics in public venues.

give the little girl a chance------other than that---lets try to ignore her

the right wing still praises the virtues of tax cut economics in public venues.

give the little girl a chance------other than that---lets try to ignore her
the last few videos I saw; showed improvement. The right wing merely presents special pleading, and "runs with it".

Obama is a rightwinger? He is mostly responsible. Daniel with all due respect you are an idiot. No one takes you seriously and I just totally exposed you. In fact you’re the type of person who believes everyone is dumb and you’re smart. See how that doesn’t quite make sense. You sir are a dumbass.

Obama is a rightwinger? He is mostly responsible. Daniel with all due respect you are an idiot. No one takes you seriously and I just totally exposed you. In fact you’re the type of person who believes everyone is dumb and you’re smart. See how that doesn’t quite make sense. You sir are a dumbass.
i know how to read charts. only the right wing, likes to tell stories.

No you obviously cannot do simple math.

No you obviously cannot do simple math.
you obviously have no argument without special pleading.

E wry single time this woman opens her mouth, stupid comes out. Among the many umb shit things she has already said, there’s this now:

WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez States That 'Soccer Moms With Two Vans' Are A Thing Of The Past

The middle class is growing, not gone.

Every single post you compose is an echo of others on the far right, i.e. idiot fringe.

We live in an upper middle class region of the SF Bay Area, and Mini Vans have been replaced by small size SUV's with all the safety apps, and many hybrids and a large number of all electric vehicles. The Soccer Moms seem to like the smaller and more economical small SUV's.

E wry single time this woman opens her mouth, stupid comes out. Among the many umb shit things she has already said, there’s this now:

WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez States That 'Soccer Moms With Two Vans' Are A Thing Of The Past

I don't remember SUVs at all in my childhood-----50s and 60s.
I don't remember SOCCER at all in BRONX NY (my extended
family and therefore "second home" -----it was ALL BASEBALL---
and stickball ) what da'hell is she talkin' about?

It's not the 50's and not the 60's. Gentrification has become the rage in many urban cities. In the late 50's and very early 60's, when I got my driver's license, everything with four wheels and not too many dents were the 'rage'.

By the mid 60's, the 55, 56 & 57 Chevy's were hot; I had a '57 chevy 210, two door wagon I used to sleep in (I slept at the golf course on weekends and earned $5 every Friday and Saturday night getting starting times for golfers) and the rest of he weekend to carry my surf board and not have it ripped off of racks.

When I went in the Navy (early 1967) my dad sold my 210 for a couple of hundred bucks, when was I separated from Active Duty I bought a Chevy Van, a small V8 (283) with 3 on the tree. I drove that van from Canada to Mexico and cross country too.

Then I married.

gentrification has still not hit ------MOST of DA BRONX -----and most of Brooklyn----to the soccer mom/suv level------further up the Hudson ---HARD HIT

Every single post you compose is an echo of others on the far right, i.e. idiot fringe.

We live in an upper middle class region of the SF Bay Area, and Mini Vans have been replaced by small size SUV's with all the safety apps, and many hybrids and a large number of all electric vehicles. The Soccer Moms seem to like the smaller and more economical small SUV's.

If you are trying to be even dumber than she is, it's a good effort but you fall short.

2018-11-29_19-44-51.png

Forum List

Back