OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE

Oh I’m sure this will come up Ray.

Remember most or at high percentage Americans favored legal status of these illegals that are already here. That includes Republicans.

Oh, by those lying polls again?

You see if that were true, Trump would not be President today. He wouldn't have come close in the primaries. But when all the other Republican contenders were talking about Comprehensive Immigration Reform (comprehensive meaning give into the Democrats) Trump was the only one talking about sealing off the border; getting rid of the illegals already here; stopping new illegals from coming in.

The polls was conducted way before your dude enter the politics. If it’s wasn’t true Obama did not get elected twice.
Trump won by minority votes. Polls was 100% true it’s just people didn’t go out and vote especially blacks.

No, most polls had Trump beat by a long shot. Hillary barely went out and campaigned. When she did, she was drunk half the time. That's how confident she was thanks to the polls.

DumBama didn't win on policies. DumBama won because of his skin color, and people liked the guy. Or as Joe Biden would say, he was Clean..........

Really? Despite with the massive and very impressive rallies. Trump anemically won 63+ millions votes from 212 registered voters.

Hillary has 3 millions more votes. Like you just said Hillary barely campaign and drunk which is hard to believe.

Obama was well respected with high ratings here and around the globe.
Trump made us a totally laughing stock and piece of shit around the globe.
See how much he kiss both Putin and Kim Jung un both a dictator and a murderer?
See the difference?

1. So what you are saying is you would rather be in war with these countries than to try to work things out diplomatically. Gotcha.

2. Hillary's overage mostly came from CommieFornia. It's irrelevant anyway since for one, we use the EC to decide a President, and two, if we did use popular vote, Trump would have campaigned an entirely different way, making more visits to the highly populated Democrat states to urge Republican voters to come out.

Hillary won nothing and is not well liked by the country. In fact recently, Billy Joel introduced the Clinton's at one of his concerts, and they were booed nearly out of the arena.

When it comes to world approval, in my opinion, the more the world hates our leader, the better that leader is for this country. The more the world loves our leader, the better for the world and not us.

Wrong again Ray. Right now. We are closer to war that ever when your messiah got elected.
Putin rape our democracy for the sake of your sleaze bag leader. And he still cozying with Putin. Acting like a puppet. He attacked and trashed just about every one including his own direct employees. Except his puppeteer Putin. See the difference?
Kim Jung Un are hated, scared and despised around the globe especially in Asia . ..... here’s Trump kissing Kim. See the difference?

Normally POTUS is the savior that will stand up against these bad murderer leaders. See the difference?

You don’t need to go to war with Putin and Kim but you don’t need to kiss their ass either. You don’t need to promote a murderer leaders also.

It’s very funny for you to say. It’s better for our president to be laughing stock and hates around the globe. How sad is that? When he is glamouring for high ratings.

2. It’s very funny when Trump only won 63+ millions of the 212 millions registered voters. That is very low don’t you think?
With and how you promote his impressive massive rallies that is very low don’t you think?
What made you think your leader is well like here?
When you see all these anti Trump rallies all over US ...... and overseas.

Can’t wait for 2020.

Really? Despite with the massive and very impressive rallies. Trump anemically won 63+ millions votes from 212 registered voters.

Hillary has 3 millions more votes. Like you just said Hillary barely campaign and drunk which is hard to believe.

See the difference?

Yep, now it's just you liberal loons that are the laughing stock...go figure.

Around the globe they don’t look liberals, conservatives or left or right.

They look at the ineptness of our leadership.

Dang, didn't realize you were such a world traveler. How many languages do you speak?

6 languages. About 80% of my consumables are made from China, 15 to 20% is from Europe. My answering service and dispatch after hours is in makati, Philippines.
Do you have problems with that?

Yea, being a Walmart shopper doesn't suggest you know Chinese...dumbass.

I don’t shop and I don’t go to Walmart. I don’t put gas in my cars and my boat either. Btw I speak Mandarin Chinese one of the 6 languages.

Chinese people will sell you in front of your daughter if you don’t know how to speak Chinese. They don’t care who is in front of them. They are the worst.

No matter what political ideology they follow, nobody in this country should be locked up for advising others to:
  • not answer the door
  • remaining silent when approached by authorities
  • not signing anything without talking to a lawyer

You are an idiot. If the police come to your door with a warrant and you don't answer then your door gets broken down and you might get hurt. What kind of dumbfuck are you anyway.

A warrant needs to be signed by a judge and getting one isn't immigration official's mode of operation.

For some reason most of or all of you don’t understand or just plain ignorant.

So let me explain it to all of you ..........
The main goal of these raids is to catch those 2,000 that are already have court orders to be deported.

Here is the problem ........ If it happened that an illegal is in the same vicinity that has nothing to do with the the court order... They will get arrested to be process. They still need to go to a legal process. You got that?

Okay......so what's your point?

Well ICE existed loooong time ago. ICE has conducted these raids long time ago way before your sleaze bag enter politics. There’s nothing new.
The only difference this time is how your dude conduct his policy and attitude. Divisive, vindictive, insulting & attacking.
Local authorities used to cooperate. This time your dude making enemies with his own people that he doesn’t like.

See my point?
So why would local authorities cooperate?
So why would people like me support your dude?

This Family Operation Is Nothing New,’ ICE Acting Director Says of Immigration Sweep in L.A. and Other Cities
Associated Press and Lauren Lyster

The head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement said efforts to deport families with orders to leave the country will continue after an upcoming national sweep that President Donald Trump said would start Sunday.

Matthew Albence, the agency's acting director, said targets were on an "accelerated docket" of immigration court cases for predominantly Central Americans who recently arrived at the U.S. border in unprecedented numbers. Similar operations occurred in 2016 under President Barack Obama and in 2017 under Trump.

This family operation is nothing new," Albence told The Associated Press. "It's part of our day-to-day operations. We're trying to surge some additional resources to deal with this glut of cases that came out of the accelerated docket, but after this operation is over, these cases are still going to be viable cases that we'll be out there investigating and pursuing."

So if it's nothing new, why are you and the other leftists complaining? You said it yourself, DumBama did the same thing.

If that's the case, then the only other reason for bitching is because it is Trump calling the shots.

Good question. I am going to ask your messiah next time I talk to him.

Obama has deported more illegals than Trump during first 2 years of presidency. Despite all these big fucking mouth of your messiah..... Oh I’m tough. Tough shit. He can not even come close to Obama’s number.

The difference is how your dude handled his policy. Attacking people, threatening people..... Only catered to his own followers. The rest are his enemies. That is the difference.

As far as I know mayors and local authorities used to cooperate with ICE. They are happy to get rid of these criminals. Those changes when your dude becomes the president of the hate groups. Promote conspiracies attack these and attack that etc etc etc etc. NOW even mayorS and governor are saying Fuck Trump.

Right, because they are Democrat Mayor's and Governors.

ICE never got any real cooperation from liberal areas. I have links from the Obama years if you care to see them.

Now who is it Trump attacked that didn't attack him first? Who is it Trump threatened that didn't threaten him first? What conspiracy theories are you talking about here????

Court Deportations Drop 43 Percent in Past Five Years

Obama: Deportation Numbers 'Actually a Little Deceptive'

Surprise. Of course they are Democrats Ray. What a surprise?

Yes I would like to see that locals did not cooperate with ICE during Obama years. It’s funny why you have to ask. I’m waiting.

When suddenly you provided me a link that I’ve seen a long time ago. Did you read your link or you just stared at it? And you pick a link that is anti Obama.

What made you think Trump is not using the same estimates and analogies?

Like the labor statistics those number were illegal during Obama years.... suddenly it became legal first month Trump got elected.

If you are a POTUS you expect to get attacked no matter how and what you do your job. It comes with the job. Trump attacked just about every one that make comments against him. Even comedian.

Like yesterday... suddenly for no reason he attacked Arnold Z. on the apprentice ........ Arnold response ....... let’s compare tax returns.

Are you asking me about conspiracy theories that Trump promote? Really Ray?

You are asking me about threats? Really Ray. He threatened mayors, students, illegals, friendly allies etc etc etc.

So, they need some federal agencies to "combat crime," but ICE, who would really help out with a lot of that crime they speak of, is not allowed? How does that make any sense?

Oh, and about that tearing families apart??? Send any and all family members BACK with the deportee. There, no families torn apart, and at least one illegal gone. Win-win, right?

You are missing something dude. You deport the parents. Lots of these have US American kids in school. Who will take care of them while parents while they are in jail being process?

Who will feed them? You and I ...... they all go to welfare.

I know exactly what you are going to say....... put these US kids in jail with their parents. Right on bro.

He said they can take their kids with them. They don't have to stay here. In fact Americans move to other countries all the time. They take their children with them and the kids grow up in a foreign country.

That’s what you want to do. But that is not the reality of what is going on.

Why would they take with them when there’s nothing for them to the other side?

Are you even paying attention? There are thousands of unaccompanied children that are already here sent by their parents. We are taking care of them right now.
And we aren't talking about doing the first thing to them except feed them, clothe them, educate them, medicate them..... they are in no fucking danger of being deported. Those who have already been ordered deported, but haven't gone are the ones ICE is looking for. Not your kids classmate.

You lost me there bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I didn't think it was that difficult to understand... but I'll rephrase for you. There is no threat whatsoever to the DACA's and the Dreamers. We will continue to take good care of them. The targeted people for these weekend raids are those who have already been to court and ordered deported. There is NO good reason for them to be here. We are not going to do a thing to the classmates of your kids, unless their father or mother is the one ordered deported, then the whole family can go, and that family won't be separated.

Was that better for you?

Okay......so what's your point?

Well ICE existed loooong time ago. ICE has conducted these raids long time ago way before your sleaze bag enter politics. There’s nothing new.
The only difference this time is how your dude conduct his policy and attitude. Divisive, vindictive, insulting & attacking.
Local authorities used to cooperate. This time your dude making enemies with his own people that he doesn’t like.

See my point?

This Family Operation Is Nothing New,’ ICE Acting Director Says of Immigration Sweep in L.A. and Other Cities

The head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement said efforts to deport families with orders to leave the country will continue after an upcoming national sweep that President Donald Trump said would start Sunday.

Matthew Albence, the agency's acting director, said targets were on an "accelerated docket" of immigration court cases for predominantly Central Americans who recently arrived at the U.S. border in unprecedented numbers. Similar operations occurred in 2016 under President Barack Obama and in 2017 under Trump.

This family operation is nothing new," Albence told The Associated Press. "It's part of our day-to-day operations. We're trying to surge some additional resources to deal with this glut of cases that came out of the accelerated docket, but after this operation is over, these cases are still going to be viable cases that we'll be out there investigating and pursuing."

So if it's nothing new, why are you and the other leftists complaining? You said it yourself, DumBama did the same thing.

If that's the case, then the only other reason for bitching is because it is Trump calling the shots.

Obama has deported more illegals than Trump during first 2 years of presidency. Despite all these big fucking mouth of your messiah..... Oh I’m tough. Tough shit. He can not even come close to Obama’s number.

The difference is how your dude handled his policy. Attacking people, threatening people..... Only catered to his own followers. The rest are his enemies. That is the difference.

As far as I know mayors and local authorities used to cooperate with ICE. They are happy to get rid of these criminals. Those changes when your dude becomes the president of the hate groups. Promote conspiracies attack these and attack that etc etc etc etc. NOW even mayorS and governor are saying Fuck Trump.

ICE never got any real cooperation from liberal areas. I have links from the Obama years if you care to see them.

Now who is it Trump attacked that didn't attack him first? Who is it Trump threatened that didn't threaten him first? What conspiracy theories are you talking about here????

Yes I would like to see that locals did not cooperate with ICE during Obama years. It’s funny why you have to ask. I’m waiting.

When suddenly you provided me a link that I’ve seen a long time ago. Did you read your link or you just stared at it? And you pick a link that is anti Obama.

Like the labor statistics those number were illegal during Obama years.... suddenly it became legal first month Trump got elected.

If you are a POTUS you expect to get attacked no matter how and what you do your job. It comes with the job. Trump attacked just about every one that make comments against him. Even comedian.

Like yesterday... suddenly for no reason he attacked Arnold Z. on the apprentice ........ Arnold response ....... let’s compare tax returns.

You are asking me about threats? Really Ray. He threatened mayors, students, illegals, friendly allies etc etc etc.

I have no idea who Arnold Z is, nor did I read anything in the news about it. But I'll guarantee you that if Trump attacked him, it's likely because Arnold attacked him first. And if you dispute me, I'll try to find the story. I know how Trump works.

Yes, I'm sure a President does expect attacks from time to time, but what is wrong with defending yourself from those attacks? It's one of the things we Republican voters got so aggravated with. Other Republican Presidents just sat back and took it. That drove us crazy! Bush lied. Bush went to Iraq because of his father. Bush created 911. Bush knew the 911 attacks were going to happen, and so on, and so on.. He just sat there like a rotting tomato on the window sill.

If anybody would say something similar about Trump, he's responding right back. If it's a lie, he will call it fake news. If it's a personal attack, he will make a personal attack right back. But one characteristic about Trump is he seldom draws first blood.

I'm assuming by your response about sanctuary cities is you think they were created when Trump first took office. Well guess what? They were sanctuary cities when DumBama was in office as well.

Two-time illegal immigrant charged with rape in Philly’s sanctuary city

Clayton County Sheriff’s Office stops complying with ICE detainers

Widow of Houston Officer Killed by Illegal Immigrant 'Shocked' at ICE Appointment

Boston City Council Passes 'Trust Act'

Edwin Ramos, Defendant In Infamous 'Sanctuary City' Triple Murder, To Stand Trial | HuffPost

Sanctuary Cities and States Protecting Illegal Aliens in the United States - Pennsylvania

And that's just a few of them. There are many more that took place under DumBama.

C_d_QqcUwAAVs0c.jpg

Oh, by those lying polls again?

You see if that were true, Trump would not be President today. He wouldn't have come close in the primaries. But when all the other Republican contenders were talking about Comprehensive Immigration Reform (comprehensive meaning give into the Democrats) Trump was the only one talking about sealing off the border; getting rid of the illegals already here; stopping new illegals from coming in.

The polls was conducted way before your dude enter the politics. If it’s wasn’t true Obama did not get elected twice.
Trump won by minority votes. Polls was 100% true it’s just people didn’t go out and vote especially blacks.

No, most polls had Trump beat by a long shot. Hillary barely went out and campaigned. When she did, she was drunk half the time. That's how confident she was thanks to the polls.

DumBama didn't win on policies. DumBama won because of his skin color, and people liked the guy. Or as Joe Biden would say, he was Clean..........

See the difference?

1. So what you are saying is you would rather be in war with these countries than to try to work things out diplomatically. Gotcha.

2. Hillary's overage mostly came from CommieFornia. It's irrelevant anyway since for one, we use the EC to decide a President, and two, if we did use popular vote, Trump would have campaigned an entirely different way, making more visits to the highly populated Democrat states to urge Republican voters to come out.

Hillary won nothing and is not well liked by the country. In fact recently, Billy Joel introduced the Clinton's at one of his concerts, and they were booed nearly out of the arena.

When it comes to world approval, in my opinion, the more the world hates our leader, the better that leader is for this country. The more the world loves our leader, the better for the world and not us.

Wrong again Ray. Right now. We are closer to war that ever when your messiah got elected.
Putin rape our democracy for the sake of your sleaze bag leader. And he still cozying with Putin. Acting like a puppet. He attacked and trashed just about every one including his own direct employees. Except his puppeteer Putin. See the difference?
Kim Jung Un are hated, scared and despised around the globe especially in Asia . ..... here’s Trump kissing Kim. See the difference?

Normally POTUS is the savior that will stand up against these bad murderer leaders. See the difference?

You don’t need to go to war with Putin and Kim but you don’t need to kiss their ass either. You don’t need to promote a murderer leaders also.

It’s very funny for you to say. It’s better for our president to be laughing stock and hates around the globe. How sad is that? When he is glamouring for high ratings.

2. It’s very funny when Trump only won 63+ millions of the 212 millions registered voters. That is very low don’t you think?
With and how you promote his impressive massive rallies that is very low don’t you think?

Can’t wait for 2020.

So who are we closer to war with other than Iran, who has been a pain in our ass for decades? Talk about kissing ass, what do you call that so-called nuclear agreement between Iran and DumBama? Why were they jumping for joy and celebrating it when signed? We Americans were not doing that.

With pallets and pallets of cash from the US out of escrow, that money is being used not only to advance their nuclear technology, but for their armed forces as well. But what the hell, we got a few American hostages back that DumBama got credit for, so who cares, right?

This might be news to you since you're a leftist, but the Mueller investigation found that TRUMP HAD NO INVOLVEMENT WITH RUSSIA in any election interference. All they really did is run some Facebook ads, like anybody makes their voting decision based on Facebook posts.

I never once said it's better our President is a laughing stock. But as a liberal, I somewhat understand that your mind converts words to mean what you'd like them to mean. So you are forgiven there; it's something you can't help.

Yep, now it's just you liberal loons that are the laughing stock...go figure.

Around the globe they don’t look liberals, conservatives or left or right.

They look at the ineptness of our leadership.

Dang, didn't realize you were such a world traveler. How many languages do you speak?

6 languages. About 80% of my consumables are made from China, 15 to 20% is from Europe. My answering service and dispatch after hours is in makati, Philippines.
Do you have problems with that?

Yea, being a Walmart shopper doesn't suggest you know Chinese...dumbass.

I don’t shop and I don’t go to Walmart. I don’t put gas in my cars and my boat either. Btw I speak Mandarin Chinese one of the 6 languages.

Chinese people will sell you in front of your daughter if you don’t know how to speak Chinese. They don’t care who is in front of them. They are the worst.

images (42).jpeg

So, they need some federal agencies to "combat crime," but ICE, who would really help out with a lot of that crime they speak of, is not allowed? How does that make any sense?

Oh, and about that tearing families apart??? Send any and all family members BACK with the deportee. There, no families torn apart, and at least one illegal gone. Win-win, right?

You are missing something dude. You deport the parents. Lots of these have US American kids in school. Who will take care of them while parents while they are in jail being process?

Who will feed them? You and I ...... they all go to welfare.

I know exactly what you are going to say....... put these US kids in jail with their parents. Right on bro.
Ummm. Read again. I clearly said to send any and all family members BACK with the deportee. No jail, just send them back to where they came from! If Juan is on the list to be forcibly deported, then send all his kids, his wife, his siblings and whoever else is in his household back as well. How hard is that to understand?

I don’t have a problem deporting criminals that has a court order to be deported. ICE has been doing that for a long time. There’s nothing new.

The difference if you read what Ray and the rest of your fellow snowflakes are dreaming........ They want a general deportations of all Hispanic people that are here.
Nope. Deport all those here illegally. I don't care where they came from, but if they aren't legal, they don't belong here.

See my point?

I have no idea who Arnold Z is, nor did I read anything in the news about it. But I'll guarantee you that if Trump attacked him, it's likely because Arnold attacked him first. And if you dispute me, I'll try to find the story. I know how Trump works.

Yes, I'm sure a President does expect attacks from time to time, but what is wrong with defending yourself from those attacks? It's one of the things we Republican voters got so aggravated with. Other Republican Presidents just sat back and took it. That drove us crazy! Bush lied. Bush went to Iraq because of his father. Bush created 911. Bush knew the 911 attacks were going to happen, and so on, and so on.. He just sat there like a rotting tomato on the window sill.

If anybody would say something similar about Trump, he's responding right back. If it's a lie, he will call it fake news. If it's a personal attack, he will make a personal attack right back. But one characteristic about Trump is he seldom draws first blood.

I'm assuming by your response about sanctuary cities is you think they were created when Trump first took office. Well guess what? They were sanctuary cities when DumBama was in office as well.

Widow of Houston Officer Killed by Illegal Immigrant 'Shocked' at ICE Appointment

Edwin Ramos, Defendant In Infamous 'Sanctuary City' Triple Murder, To Stand Trial | HuffPost

Sanctuary Cities and States Protecting Illegal Aliens in the United States - Pennsylvania

And that's just a few of them. There are many more that took place under DumBama.

That is pure bullcrap Ray. I did not ask for sanctuary cities and those links.

Because right now local LEO are not cooperating with ICE........
You asked me if I want to see a links that local LEO authorities did not cooperate with ICE during Obama years. I said..... I’m waiting.

Do you want me to provide you links how many times Trump attacked people with our provocations?
Do you want me to provide you link attacking his own employees?

Your lying sleaze bag leader is far worst the most crooked corrupted POTUS ever. He cannot even show his tax returns. Give me a break.

See the difference?

Can’t wait for 2020.

So who are we closer to war with other than Iran, who has been a pain in our ass for decades? Talk about kissing ass, what do you call that so-called nuclear agreement between Iran and DumBama? Why were they jumping for joy and celebrating it when signed? We Americans were not doing that.

With pallets and pallets of cash from the US out of escrow, that money is being used not only to advance their nuclear technology, but for their armed forces as well. But what the hell, we got a few American hostages back that DumBama got credit for, so who cares, right?

This might be news to you since you're a leftist, but the Mueller investigation found that TRUMP HAD NO INVOLVEMENT WITH RUSSIA in any election interference. All they really did is run some Facebook ads, like anybody makes their voting decision based on Facebook posts.

I never once said it's better our President is a laughing stock. But as a liberal, I somewhat understand that your mind converts words to mean what you'd like them to mean. So you are forgiven there; it's something you can't help.

Do you have a better idea how to stop Iran than going to war? Trump lying mouth violated the agreement just to vandalize Obama. Nothing more. His own intelligence chief Coats and atomic agency that monitors this program said nothing about Iran violated the agreement except Trump as always lie.

Pallets of cash was Iran money that we hold during the sanctions. I’m sure you already knew that but you are trying to twist that.

Mueller investigation proves Putin rape our democracy that helped your leader. Loud and clear. Period. How can you even make such a statement. Look how he kissed an lick Putin ass when they meet. There’s no way you can give me an alibi or an excuse how dirty is your leader.

Trump made us the laughing stock and no longer the leader of the free world. China is picking up the slack.

I don’t believe and used Facebook as my reference.

You asked me if I want to see a links that local LEO authorities did not cooperate with ICE during Obama years. I said..... I’m waiting.

Do you want me to provide you links how many times Trump attacked people with our provocations?

Your lying sleaze bag leader is far worst the most crooked corrupted POTUS ever. He cannot even show his tax returns. Give me a break.
Trump shouldn't show us his tax returns due to his White Privilege......or until Obama shows us his college transcripts and original 1961 birth certificate with the state raised seal.

See the difference?

Can’t wait for 2020.

Do you have a better idea how to stop Iran than going to war? Trump lying mouth violated the agreement just to vandalize Obama. Nothing more. His own intelligence chief Coats and atomic agency that monitors this program said nothing about Iran violated the agreement except Trump as always lie.

Pallets of cash was Iran money that we hold during the sanctions. I’m sure you already knew that but you are trying to twist that.

Mueller investigation proves Putin rape our democracy that helped your leader. Loud and clear. Period. How can you even make such a statement. Look how he kissed an lick Putin ass when they meet. There’s no way you can give me an alibi or an excuse how dirty is your leader.

Trump made us the laughing stock and no longer the leader of the free world. China is picking up the slack.

Unless we do go to war, there is no way to stop Iran. That phony contract was under scrutiny since it was first signed, and Iran violated it within a few weeks. It was a phony piece of paper that Ears used as an excuse to give his buddies their money back.

And BTW, since you're supposedly a businessman, the word "escrow" means to be holding somebody else's money.

Facebook ads is all Russia is suspected of doing. What else do you think they did that could have possibly had any impact on our election? And why do you think this is something new? Are you not aware of how Hussein tried to mess with Israel's election? It goes on all the time between countries.

Now if you're going to claim that they did have any impact on our elections, then what you are saying is that DumBama was an incompetent President, because it all happened under his administration. How do I know they didn't have any impact? By expert testimony, that's how.

You must have a reading problem or something, because most of those links did show how local authorities did not cooperate with the feds, and on a few occasions ended up in deaths. The other links show how cities formed their sanctuary cities under DumBama's watch. Now if they wanted to work with the feds, why were some of those sanctuary cities created? After all, a sanctuary city by definition is one that specifically does not cooperate with the federal authorities.

sanctuary
[ sangk-choo-er-ee ]

a church or other sacred place where fugitives were formerly entitled to immunity from arrest.

immunity afforded by refuge in such a place.

any place of refuge; asylum.

Definition of sanctuary | Dictionary.com

Yes, give me some examples of where Trump threw the first punch.

See the difference?

Can’t wait for 2020.

Unless we do go to war, there is no way to stop Iran. That phony contract was under scrutiny since it was first signed, and Iran violated it within a few weeks. It was a phony piece of paper that Ears used as an excuse to give his buddies their money back.

And BTW, since you're supposedly a businessman, the word "escrow" means to be holding somebody else's money.

Facebook ads is all Russia is suspected of doing. What else do you think they did that could have possibly had any impact on our election? And why do you think this is something new? Are you not aware of how Hussein tried to mess with Israel's election? It goes on all the time between countries.

Now if you're going to claim that they did have any impact on our elections, then what you are saying is that DumBama was an incompetent President, because it all happened under his administration. How do I know they didn't have any impact? By expert testimony, that's how.

Iran has not violated any of the agreement except coming from Trump lying mouth. We have our own intelligence agency headed by Dan Coats .... Iran has not violated any of the agreements. We have the Atomic Agency heads by American Scientists ( and spies but I cannot confirm) Iran has not violated the agreements .... What evidence do you have Ray?

2. Let me repeat it again Ray. Putin rape our democracy loud and clear by interfering during the 2016 election. You and your sleaze bag trying to down play the atrocities. Still leaking Putin boots. Putin did more than Facebook. You are in denial. You keep this up and I will start calling you something else.

You must have a reading problem or something, because most of those links did show how local authorities did not cooperate with the feds, and on a few occasions ended up in deaths. The other links show how cities formed their sanctuary cities under DumBama's watch. Now if they wanted to work with the feds, why were some of those sanctuary cities created? After all, a sanctuary city by definition is one that specifically does not cooperate with the federal authorities.

sanctuary
[ sangk-choo-er-ee ]

a church or other sacred place where fugitives were formerly entitled to immunity from arrest.

I read the first one Ray. And I was already disappointed and stop from there. Read it again. LEO said unless this illegal is convicted heinous crimes he will not cooperate with ICE. The bad dude is not even convicted yet.

Honestly Ray. As far as I know of the LEO I know personally here they used to cooperate with ICE. They got nothing to lose rather than catching more of these same bad guys. Several of them works for me as part time security guards. Now it’s become a matter of personal or special circumstances if they cooperate or not. I even suggest.... why not just shoot those fuckers?

sanctuary
[ sangk-choo-er-ee ]

I read the first one Ray. And I was already disappointed and stop from there. Read it again. LEO said unless this illegal is convicted heinous crimes he will not cooperate with ICE. The bad dude is not even convicted yet.

Honestly Ray. As far as I know of the LEO I know personally here they used to cooperate with ICE. They got nothing to lose rather than catching more of these same bad guys. Several of them works for me as part time security guards. Now it’s become a matter of personal or special circumstances if they cooperate or not. I even suggest.... why not just shoot those fuckers?

Well Charmin, here is why I don't believe you. ICE does law enforcement a favor by getting rid of this foreign scum for them. One less to worry about causing problems, and one less to worry about getting killed by.

The raid today is focused on the most criminal first. Felons at the top of the list. Why would police not want that?? Well, the truth of the matter is they do want that. It's just that their Democrat politicians won't allow them to contact ICE.

Another thing you didn't think about when you created this fable is WTF would police officers care who the President is when ICE does their thing? The police support Donald Trump. In fact, the Border Patrol gave a presidential candidate their endorsement for the first time in history.

Donald Trump praises our military and law enforcement repeatedly. That's why he gave his negative opinion about the NFL and them allowing these brain-dead jocks to kneel. Unlike DumBama, who thought our police "act stupidly" President Trump thinks just the opposite. He respects our police, he honors our police, and he supports our police.

Forum List

Back