I knew it was going to be bad. But who knew it was going to be this bad, this fast? "ICE Agents Ordered to Free All Illegal Aliens in Custody"

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Intelligent people knew this was going to be a bad, bad, four years but who could have expected it to get this bad this fast? The Democrats know they have a limited time to take total control of this great country. They are wasting no time!

ICE Agents Ordered to Free All Illegal Aliens in Custody: ‘Release Them All’
TOPSHOT - A sheriff's deputy (R) talks to an immigration detainee (L) in a high security housing unit at the Theo Lacy Facility, a county jail which also houses immigration detainees arrested by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), March 14, 2017 in Orange, California, about 32 miles (52km) …
ROBYN BECK/AFP/Getty Images
JOHN BINDER 23 Jan 2021

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents, tasked with enforcing federal immigration law, are being instructed to free all detainees in their custody, as President Joe Biden’s administration halts deportations.

An internal January 21 ICE memo, independently reviewed by Breitbart News and first reported by Fox News’s Tucker Carlson, orders agents to “stop all removals,” including land and air deportations.

In addition, the memo tells agents that “all cases” of detainees in ICE custody are now to be considered “no significant likelihood of removal in foreseeable future” — suggesting all detainees will need to be released.

“Release them all, immediately,” the ICE official wrote to staff in the memo. Typically, if detainees do not have sponsors in the United States, agents can hold an individual in their custody. The memo, though, states that is no longer the case and that even detainees without sponsors must be released.

He is trying for a one hundred day stoppage.

Biden had promised to implement a 100-day moratorium during the 2020 campaign, and the order from DHS fulfills that promise. It would apply to any noncitizen with a final order of removal with very limited exceptions.

“Release them all, immediately,” the ICE official wrote to staff in the memo. Typically, if detainees do not have sponsors in the United States, agents can hold an individual in their custody. The memo, though, states that is no longer the case and that even detainees without sponsors must be released.
As a U.S. citizen I am no longer allowed to enter Canada because some family I may or may not have visited there previously is not willing to “sponsor” me there. The fact that I would be supporting myself with my own means for a short visit and immediately returning to the United States does not sway them, and furthermore the U.S. Department of State will not even issue a passport to me except on a restricted basis for definite travel plans with a pre-approved itinerary.

I can't make plans like that when I am traveling on the highway, and I resent the gross assumptions of services that I would be forced to patronize against my will when “abroad” just across the border from my own country.

The Department of State has repeatedly refused to acknowledge my application for a U.S passport, and refused to return hundreds of dollars of application fees. Democrat Party agents have confiscated and seized paperwork from my person in the dead of night.

ICE officials have not responded to a request for comment in time for this publication.

Can you blame them because all they got to go on is what Fox and that other fox wannabe says with vague language that someone showed us a memo.

If Biden release them he will send them home or set up a review process to determine what should be done.

People believe this story as he will release them in the US and that is that. I can see why they believe that election fraud cause Trump to lose.

He is trying for a one hundred day stoppage.

Biden had promised to implement a 100-day moratorium during the 2020 campaign, and the order from DHS fulfills that promise. It would apply to any noncitizen with a final order of removal with very limited exceptions.
Thanks for posting the FOX NEWS article containing the links directly to the EO, statement, and actual memorandum. Not much like the Breitbart.com piece, is it? I knew I had not heard or seen anything about releasing all prisoners of ICE. I guess I did not hear because it did not happen. Typical.

Many of those in ice custody have committed crimes. Get ready for a crime wave of unprecedented proportions. Arm yourselves. You are your last line of defense.
Oh there's a crime wave. Our own government is catering to foreign criminals, by refusing to bring criminal charges against them in a court of proper jurisdiction. How are WE going to arm ourselves without being arrested and imprisoned on illegal weapons charges or possession of a firearm without a perfect mental health record?

Great. Now hopefully he allows them to vote also. The Republicans and Trump had four years to address this issue and decided to do nothing.
You follow leftist OMISSION media - that must be why you don't know anything.

And yeah, we know why you bring them here. but who needs illegal aliens voting when you have Dominion ?

ICE officials have not responded to a request for comment in time for this publication.

Can you blame them because all they got to go on is what Fox and that other fox wannabe says with vague language that someone showed us a memo.

If Biden release them he will send them home or set up a review process to determine what should be done.

People believe this story as he will release them in the US and that is that. I can see why they believe that election fraud cause Trump to lose.
You still claim there was no fraud. You 've got to be lying. Nobody is that :lame2:brain.

Great. Now hopefully he allows them to vote also. The Republicans and Trump had four years to address this issue and decided to do nothing.
You follow leftist OMISSION media - that must be why you don't know anything.

And yeah, we know why you bring them here. but who needs illegal aliens voting when you have Dominion ?

I don't bring them here. Businesses do.

You still claim there was no fraud. You 've got to be lying. Nobody is that :lame2:brain.

Well show me a case where someone was convicted of voter fraud during the last elections then I would accept that you found one case.

Intelligent people knew this was going to be a bad, bad, four years but who could have expected it to get this bad this fast? The Democrats know they have a limited time to take total control of this great country. They are wasting no time!

TOPSHOT - A sheriff's deputy (R) talks to an immigration detainee (L) in a high security housing unit at the Theo Lacy Facility, a county jail which also houses immigration detainees arrested by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), March 14, 2017 in Orange, California, about 32 miles (52km) …'s deputy (R) talks to an immigration detainee (L) in a high security housing unit at the Theo Lacy Facility, a county jail which also houses immigration detainees arrested by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), March 14, 2017 in Orange, California, about 32 miles (52km) …
JOHN BINDER 23 Jan 2021

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents, tasked with enforcing federal immigration law, are being instructed to free all detainees in their custody, as President Joe Biden’s administration halts deportations.

An internal January 21 ICE memo, independently reviewed by Breitbart News and first reported by Fox News’s Tucker Carlson, orders agents to “stop all removals,” including land and air deportations.

In addition, the memo tells agents that “all cases” of detainees in ICE custody are now to be considered “no significant likelihood of removal in foreseeable future” — suggesting all detainees will need to be released.

The thread premise is a lie.

Undocumented detainees are not being released.

TOPSHOT - A sheriff's deputy (R) talks to an immigration detainee (L) in a high security housing unit at the Theo Lacy Facility, a county jail which also houses immigration detainees arrested by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), March 14, 2017 in Orange, California, about 32 miles (52km) …'s deputy (R) talks to an immigration detainee (L) in a high security housing unit at the Theo Lacy Facility, a county jail which also houses immigration detainees arrested by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), March 14, 2017 in Orange, California, about 32 miles (52km) …'s deputy (R) talks to an immigration detainee (L) in a high security housing unit at the Theo Lacy Facility, a county jail which also houses immigration detainees arrested by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), March 14, 2017 in Orange, California, about 32 miles (52km) …'s deputy (R) talks to an immigration detainee (L) in a high security housing unit at the Theo Lacy Facility, a county jail which also houses immigration detainees arrested by the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), March 14, 2017 in Orange, California, about 32 miles (52km) …
JOHN BINDER 23 Jan 2021

The thread premise is a lie.

Looks like.

Many of those in ice custody have committed crimes. Get ready for a crime wave of unprecedented proportions. Arm yourselves. You are your last line of defense.
Biden's first few days are a massive train wreck for America. Illegal aliens freed. Millions more steaming in, chanting "Biden! Biden!" National Guard troops abandoned, and left to sleep on a hard concrete floor of a parking garage.

Gas prices skyrocketing, with the cancellation of the Keystone XL oil pipeline. Muslim immigration ban cancelled - keep your gun in your pocket. Women's sports eradicated. Tranny boys taking over.

And this is just the beginning.

Cops are still roughing people up, shaking people down and hustling them for papers in CA, AZ, NM, and TX? They've been doing that for generations in the Southwest, and by now the majority of L.A. and San Diego city cops, border cops, federal agents, homeland security, INS, etc., etc., belong to MS-13 or other gangs for mutual protection off the clock and to keep an eye on their women and children, keep them safe at home or school while they are on the beat.

National Guard troops abandoned, and left to sleep on a hard concrete floor of a parking garage.
Obviously the National Guard troops are being court-martialed and incarcerated en masse in the same facilities from which the illegal aliens are just being released under Biden's orders.

Forum List

Back