OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE

if America is as racist, horrible, and bigoted as the left says it is, why do MILLIONS of people flee their country to live here every day?

As a country we are not racist and bigoted. The right wing is, but they don't represent the spirit of the country, or the majority of it's citizens.

Says the spokesman for the Anti-White party.

Wow, you know I'm about 2 shades lighter than Casper, don't you?

So what does that have to do with it? The Democrat party is the anti-white party, and you stick up for them and leftist views every single time.

Yep. You're still nuts.
Honey, you can't reach high enough to tie Ray's shoes. :rolleyes:

You didn't kinow Hillary's role, do you? She ordered her two best spin room creative nerds to spin a salacious story about Trump that would make everybody sick at their stomachs.

I don't know Hillary's role, but the only possible law broken was using that dossier to lie to the courts and illegally obtain a search warrant on Trump's campaign. I don't know how Hillary could have anything to do with that since she was not in any official position to tell Comey what to do, the DOJ, or the FBI. She got that information and because she and the DNC paid for it, are allowed to give it to anybody they want.

So unless Comey can testify to blackmail by Hilary forcing him to lie to the courts about the dossier, I think Hillary (once again) rides free unfortunately. As far as the inaccuracy or lies about the dossier, that would have been a civil matter between her and Trump, but not any violation of law.
I wish I had saved that video in which Hillary's role was discussed. Some of them found her emails and were finding ties to the entire setup from start to finish, Ray. She's in the creation and distribution of the Steel dossier up to the point of her head. She has so much information on the activities of people that she can call any of them up at any time day or night and lay down an order Those with things to hide think they have no desire for their loved ones to know about any of it. Hillary makes a wish, and she has thousands of people she can file through to carry out discreetly her commands. Information is power. Hillary has information and knows how to turn the screws.

This is very true. There is no way I believe Hil-Liar got that information without the intent to use if for nefarious reasons. However, you can't lock her up for that. It needs to be proven first, and when she has people covering for her at every corner, that's pretty hard to do.

That's why I think the pressure should be put on Comey. He's the only one that I can think of to implicate her. The dossier went from Hillary to Comey, and that's where the trail needs to be picked up at. Who used the dossier as part of the application for the warrant? Who instructed this person to do so? Was the court aware that this was opposition research and not part of an FBI investigation? Was the court aware that the dossier was leaked information that the NYT article was written about to concur the dossier itself?

Most who have worked with the FISA court stated there is no possible way a judge would have ordered a warrant on such fragile information yet alone renewals on the surveillance. Opposition research is often fudged or misleading.

You didn't kinow Hillary's role, do you? She ordered her two best spin room creative nerds to spin a salacious story about Trump that would make everybody sick at their stomachs.

I don't know Hillary's role, but the only possible law broken was using that dossier to lie to the courts and illegally obtain a search warrant on Trump's campaign. I don't know how Hillary could have anything to do with that since she was not in any official position to tell Comey what to do, the DOJ, or the FBI. She got that information and because she and the DNC paid for it, are allowed to give it to anybody they want.

So unless Comey can testify to blackmail by Hilary forcing him to lie to the courts about the dossier, I think Hillary (once again) rides free unfortunately. As far as the inaccuracy or lies about the dossier, that would have been a civil matter between her and Trump, but not any violation of law.
I wish I had saved that video in which Hillary's role was discussed. Some of them found her emails and were finding ties to the entire setup from start to finish, Ray. She's in the creation and distribution of the Steel dossier up to the point of her head. She has so much information on the activities of people that she can call any of them up at any time day or night and lay down an order Those with things to hide think they have no desire for their loved ones to know about any of it. Hillary makes a wish, and she has thousands of people she can file through to carry out discreetly her commands. Information is power. Hillary has information and knows how to turn the screws.

This is very true. There is no way I believe Hil-Liar got that information without the intent to use if for nefarious reasons. However, you can't lock her up for that. It needs to be proven first, and when she has people covering for her at every corner, that's pretty hard to do.

That's why I think the pressure should be put on Comey. He's the only one that I can think of to implicate her. The dossier went from Hillary to Comey, and that's where the trail needs to be picked up at. Who used the dossier as part of the application for the warrant? Who instructed this person to do so? Was the court aware that this was opposition research and not part of an FBI investigation? Was the court aware that the dossier was leaked information that the NYT article was written about to concur the dossier itself?

Most who have worked with the FISA court stated there is no possible way a judge would have ordered a warrant on such fragile information yet alone renewals on the surveillance. Opposition research is often fudged or misleading.
This is like what I heard a few months back:

Protesters are taking down American flags and replacing them with Mexican flags.

This is what it is all about.

Lock her up! This just proves she's 100% in support of the destruction of the United States using the Cloward-Piven Act. Just think what this country would be like right now if she was president. White-Genocide would be in full effect like in South Africa.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Crooked Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE Agents

You must be desperate using gateway pundit as your reference. Gateway pundit is only an opinion website that published lots of fake news.

1. Who are you to stop anyone’s freedom of speech?
2. Most or all of you snowflakes and fake Americans support Alex Jones and Russians invading my democracy.
3. Are you getting paid by foreigners interest?
4. Since gateway p. published lots of fake stories. How do you even know this is true?

Creepsister Congresswoman Escobar went down in Mexico the other day "educating" caravan people on how to get a foothold into the country and stage legal hurdles for the Border Patrol agents. I think the woman needs a cell beside Hillary's with the added luxury of soundproofing the two rooms from each other. :muahaha:
"

So, they need some federal agencies to "combat crime," but ICE, who would really help out with a lot of that crime they speak of, is not allowed? How does that make any sense?

Oh, and about that tearing families apart??? Send any and all family members BACK with the deportee. There, no families torn apart, and at least one illegal gone. Win-win, right?

For some reason most of or all of you don’t understand or just plain ignorant.

So let me explain it to all of you ..........
The main goal of these raids is to catch those 2,000 that are already have court orders to be deported.

Here is the problem ........ If it happened that an illegal is in the same vicinity that has nothing to do with the the court order... They will get arrested to be process. They still need to go to a legal process. You got that?

And why are you so worried about Hillary.

This fake messiah is telling the whole world there’s going to be a major raid this Sunday. What do you think those 2,000 criminals will do? Especially local and federal has knowledge where they live and work.
See how smart this POTUS?

According to what I've heard, many FBI agents were never inducted into Comey's inner circle, which only included about 1% of the agents known as FBI, We need them doing their regular jobs, not ensuring that certain politicians are to be humiliated, and after the Mueller Report settles some long-standing unresolved issues, but protecting those who need to be protected, and finding out things that will save our country from abuse by people that Nancy Pelosi/Hillary pick to come here from Mexico to become Democrat voters.

If the Democrats want Democrat voters guaranteed, they should quit insisting on Democrats get abortions as their ticket into the Leftism Party.

Been a long day. Night everyone. :sleep:

Lock her up! This just proves she's 100% in support of the destruction of the United States using the Cloward-Piven Act. Just think what this country would be like right now if she was president. White-Genocide would be in full effect like in South Africa.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Crooked Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE Agents

Everyone is America is stopping these raids. You're going to have to lock up the entire country. The Mayor of New Orleans has said that ICE will not be allowed into her City this weekend, because she fears people will die in the hurricane and not evacuate for fear they will be deported.

ICE and DHS staff are "leaking" information on the raids, to help people escape. This is not going to go well for Trump. And the image of American families being torn apart, will be horrific.

Thanks for warning us, Chicken Little, now that a once easily manageable problem has been allowed to grow to grotesque proportions thanks to Democrats.

chicken.gif

So, they need some federal agencies to "combat crime," but ICE, who would really help out with a lot of that crime they speak of, is not allowed? How does that make any sense?

Oh, and about that tearing families apart??? Send any and all family members BACK with the deportee. There, no families torn apart, and at least one illegal gone. Win-win, right?

You are missing something dude. You deport the parents. Lots of these have US American kids in school. Who will take care of them while parents while they are in jail being process?

Who will feed them? You and I ...... they all go to welfare.

I know exactly what you are going to say....... put these US kids in jail with their parents. Right on bro.

Democrats have no voters if they aren’t flooding people that struggle

I hope Trump brings this up during the presidential debates. A lot of Americans don't really pay attention to the news, and these stories (of course) will not be properly amplified by the MSM. At the debates, tell Americans who these un-Americans are that would side against our protective agencies. Let the people know Democrats are for non-Americans and Republicans are for real Americans.

Oh I’m sure this will come up Ray.

Remember most or at high percentage Americans favored legal status of these illegals that are already here. That includes Republicans.

If illegals will die in the hurricane it is a good thing and saves the cost of deportation.

You're a sick little crazy, aren't you?

Taxpayers are justified at being tired of continuing to pay for these lawbreakers.

If conservatives didn't lie, they'd having nothing to say.

When Trump tells you how much the illegals consume in social services, does he tell you how much they contribute to GDP, and taxes? Haven't you ever wondered why the Republican Party has refused to even discuss immigration reform since Ronald Reagan was President? Why all of the deportation prior to Trump have taken place under Democratic Presidents, and Republicans stopped immigration enforcement?

Probably not, but I'm going to give you the answer anyway. Illegal immigrants contribute more to the US economy, than they cost the taxpayers.

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

Here's a little report on how Trump removed all talk of tax contributions by refugees from his own report because they showed that refugees contributed more to the economy than they cost the taxpayers.

Trump Administration Rejects Study Showing Positive Impact of Refugees

When the truth doesn't confirm his narrative, Trump just lies.

And there are reports that say just the opposite, and not from such biased sources like PBS.

So there is only one way to really solve this debate, and that is get rid of every illegal immigrant and then see what happens to this country.

If we get rid of every illegal immigrants?

Who do you think will do the work Ray? Do you honestly believe that the economy is this good with out the help of these illegals?
Who pismoe or bear or basque?

If illegals will die in the hurricane it is a good thing and saves the cost of deportation.

Taxpayers are justified at being tired of continuing to pay for these lawbreakers.

When Trump tells you how much the illegals consume in social services, does he tell you how much they contribute to GDP, and taxes? Haven't you ever wondered why the Republican Party has refused to even discuss immigration reform since Ronald Reagan was President? Why all of the deportation prior to Trump have taken place under Democratic Presidents, and Republicans stopped immigration enforcement?

Probably not, but I'm going to give you the answer anyway. Illegal immigrants contribute more to the US economy, than they cost the taxpayers.

Here's a little report on how Trump removed all talk of tax contributions by refugees from his own report because they showed that refugees contributed more to the economy than they cost the taxpayers.

And there are reports that say just the opposite, and not from such biased sources like PBS.

So there is only one way to really solve this debate, and that is get rid of every illegal immigrant and then see what happens to this country.

Who do you think will do the work Ray? Do you honestly believe that the economy is this good with out the help of these illegals?

Not only would the country do just as well, but it would be better.

Who would do the work? Americans. The same Americans that have always done the work. It's just that to attract American workers, they may need to increase wage offers. They may need to compete for employees with other industries.

Democrats have no voters if they aren’t flooding people that struggle

I hope Trump brings this up during the presidential debates. A lot of Americans don't really pay attention to the news, and these stories (of course) will not be properly amplified by the MSM. At the debates, tell Americans who these un-Americans are that would side against our protective agencies. Let the people know Democrats are for non-Americans and Republicans are for real Americans.

Oh I’m sure this will come up Ray.

Remember most or at high percentage Americans favored legal status of these illegals that are already here. That includes Republicans.

Oh, by those lying polls again?

You see if that were true, Trump would not be President today. He wouldn't have come close in the primaries. But when all the other Republican contenders were talking about Comprehensive Immigration Reform (comprehensive meaning give into the Democrats) Trump was the only one talking about sealing off the border; getting rid of the illegals already here; stopping new illegals from coming in.

For some reason most of or all of you don’t understand or just plain ignorant.

So let me explain it to all of you ..........
The main goal of these raids is to catch those 2,000 that are already have court orders to be deported.

Here is the problem ........ If it happened that an illegal is in the same vicinity that has nothing to do with the the court order... They will get arrested to be process. They still need to go to a legal process. You got that?

Okay......so what's your point?

You are missing something dude. You deport the parents. Lots of these have US American kids in school. Who will take care of them while parents while they are in jail being process?

Who will feed them? You and I ...... they all go to welfare.

I know exactly what you are going to say....... put these US kids in jail with their parents. Right on bro.

He said they can take their kids with them. They don't have to stay here. In fact Americans move to other countries all the time. They take their children with them and the kids grow up in a foreign country.

Not only would the country do just as well, but it would be better.

Who would do the work? Americans. The same Americans that have always done the work. It's just that to attract American workers, they may need to increase wage offers. They may need to compete for employees with other industries.

Bullcrap Ray. I can’t even find enough workers right now. Unemployment is so low.

Try go and hire Americans that will do some of these cheap labor jobs. Where are they? I need warehouse workers published both locals and nationals here in California, Allentown and Atlanta....... Where are they Ray? It’s impossible for me to hire illegals.

Secondly there are millions remember millions of these illegals that are working. Where do you find millions of Americans willing to accept low paying jobs. Even if you increase the pay where do you find millions of workers?

If you are whitey or Americans and you don’t have a job right now .... must be retarded.

Forum List

Back