Obsessions

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Out of curiosity I searched to see how many times cornjob has mentioned me as I often stumble over one of his posts mentioning me when I haven't even commented on the thread.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.57 seconds. Search: Keyword(s): Ravi ; Posts Made By: ConHog

Keep in mind the search only returns 500 results.

:eusa_eh:

I looked up how many times Gadawg73 mentioned my name and it was only 4 times (and each of those were because he quoted me).

That is far fewer times than the number of times Corndog has mentioned Ravi.

Out of curiosity I searched to see how many times cornjob has mentioned me as I often stumble over one of his posts mentioning me when I haven't even commented on the thread.

Followed closely by the number of times you mentioning him mentioning you I suppose...:lol:.......:lol:

You also need to take into consideration how many posts Corndog has.

His 500+ mentions of your name is probably equivalent to 7 mentions from another poster.

Followed closely by the number of times you mentioning him mentioning you I suppose...:lol:.......:lol:
:lol: I dunno...it seems kind of creepy.

It depends on what you are wearing I guess. If you got that fuzzy sweater with the low neckline showin yo boobies and that sexy short shorts thing goin on..you gonna get that creepy attention...

Just sayin.....:eek:

You're kind of creepy also. :eek:

Forum List

Back