Obama's third term

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
This would never happen in the USA. Biden is his own man, genuine & sharp.

Last edited:
Some guys might say you can read a con by the way the way they speak slowly & calculated.

Just get us out of the mess left by Trump's ONLY term.

Of course, Joe faced Dubya's mess in 2009.

What specifically did Trump do that you take issue with and what was the effect on you?
You know the criticisms of Trump. I'm not interested in obtuse questions.

And I know you'll dismiss them all, anyway.

What specifically did Trump do that you take issue with and what was the effect on you?

So you have none. Just mindless nonsense.

You cant have a rational discusssion.

What has Biden done in the past couple of weeks that you like and why?

I've given up on Trumpsters. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

Things were going quite well under Trump until Covid. So you could say Trump failed to handle the pandemic well; however, it is pure speculation to think a Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden administration would have handled covid any better.

Of course you're an idiot. The Demonicrats controlled congress & senate when we went into the recession & Bush brought the risks to congress' attention many times just ignored. Those risks were the result of his congress & Clinton's too......precedent.

Learn something. By chance do you have a college degree?

... it is pure speculation to think a Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden administration would have handled covid any better.
Neither Hillary nor Biden would have...
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not
So I disagree.

I've given up on Trumpsters. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

Meaning you cant defend your own opinions. So fucking pathetic.

Who put kids in cages? Who lied about Putin stealing the election?

Who claimed this is a Putin photoshop?

Hunter-the-Jock-530x600.jpg

Of course you're an idiot. The Demonicrats controlled congress & senate when we went into the recession & Bush brought the risks to congress' attention many times just ignored. Those risks were the result of his congress & Clinton's too......precedent.

Learn something. By chance to you have a college degree?
You Trumpsters are just too smart for me 'n stuff.

Things were going quite well under Trump until Covid. So you could say Trump failed to handle the pandemic well; however, it is pure speculation to think a Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden administration would have handled covid any better.

He cant defend his opinions. Fauci lied about masks and now is on the Biden team.

Any leader from either party would have performed better in COVID

Cost Trump a second term

... it is pure speculation to think a Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden administration would have handled covid any better.
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not
So I disagree.
So would that have stopped covid, or would it have just made you feel better? I'm admit, I'm just speculating, but had a democrat been president, we would of still had comparable numbers of hospitalizations and deaths. And who knows how long a democratic president would have kept the economy locked down?

If you really think a democrat would have handled it better, I have the name of one person for you: Andrew Cuomo

Any leader from either party would have performed better in COVID

Cost Trump a second term
Its easy to be an arm chair quarterback.

So I disagree.
So would that have stopped covid, or would it have just made you feel better? I'm admit, I'm just speculating, but had a democrat been president, we would of still had comparable numbers of hospitalizations and deaths. And who knows how long a democratic president would have kept the economy locked down?

If you really think a democrat would have handled it better, I have the name of one person for you: Andrew Cuomo
I have no doubt the actions I outlined caused many deaths, and is still doing so as his Trumpsters refuse to follow standard protocols.

No, I can't prove it. I just responded to your post.

Forum List

Back