Obama's third term

Just get us out of the mess left by Trump's ONLY term.

Of course, Joe faced Dubya's mess in 2009.

What specifically did Trump do that you take issue with and what was the effect on you?
You know the criticisms of Trump. I'm not interested in obtuse questions.

And I know you'll dismiss them all, anyway.
Things were going quite well under Trump until Covid. So you could say Trump failed to handle the pandemic well; however, it is pure speculation to think a Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden administration would have handled covid any better.
Any leader from either party would have performed better in COVID

Cost Trump a second term
Its easy to be an arm chair quarterback.

It’s easy to see an inept leader denying the threat of COVID, promising quick fixes, ridiculing those who took tough preventive actions.

A leader more concerned on COVID being over by the election than of the hundreds of thousands dying.
I do agree that covid cost Trump a second Term. But like I said earlier, if you think a democrat would have done better, I have the name of one person for you. Andrew Cuomo. He won an Emmy for his handling of Covid.

What specifically did Trump do that you take issue with and what was the effect on you?

Things were going quite well under Trump until Covid. So you could say Trump failed to handle the pandemic well; however, it is pure speculation to think a Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden administration would have handled covid any better.

Cost Trump a second term

It’s easy to see an inept leader denying the threat of COVID, promising quick fixes, ridiculing those who took tough preventive actions.

A leader more concerned on COVID being over by the election than of the hundreds of thousands dying.
It’s easy to see an inept leader denying the threat of COVID, like Pelosi inviting everyone to come down to china town to celebrate the new year.... Imagine that!

Pelosi stood up for a population that was being villainized by Conservative propaganda and hate. She showed there was nothing to fear in visiting Chinatown at a time there were no registered cases of COVID

Cost Trump a second term

Why say shit that can so easily be proven otherwise?

Take a fucking govt. class for starts, IDIOT. The States run the States, how'd your Democrat Governors do?
Rather than show leadership and developing an actual PLAN to fight COVID, Trump made it every man for himself. Each state fought for key resources and Trump turned the disease political.
Rather than work with the global community, Trump turned it into a pissing contest and withdrew from WHO
Because WHO sided with china and covered for them.
It was up to the states to distribute the resources.
He sent in the military to NY and California but neither of the states decided to take advantage of them. Trump went into overtime to get manufacturers to produce ventilators, when it was determine the US did not need them he distributed them to countries that did. Not to mention fast tracking the vaccine

They will never answer that question no matter how many times it is asked
How silly. We've been listing specific criticisms of him for over four years, and you obedient Trumpsters have denied or dismissed every last one of them.

You have your own universe, your own reality. You are welcome to enjoy it.

So list your #1. What did Trump do to you? The worst thing the bad Orange man did to you.
Made the pandemic even worse with his gross negligence. Killed a few people I know.

How did Trump kill them? Are you sure it was not Xi? Did Cuomo or Diblasio kill anyone?
I'm sure you're right.

How did Trump kill the people you know? Did Cuomo kill anyone?

Did you call the police about Trump murdering your friends?

Cost Trump a second term

I do agree that covid cost Trump a second Term. But like I said earlier, if you think a democrat would have done better, I have the name of one person for you. Andrew Cuomo. He won an Emmy for his handling of Covid.

Cuomo made tough decisions while Trump was sugar coating the threat. NY had the worst infection rate and Cuomo actually listened to medical experts and was among the first to shut down schools, restaurants and businesses

Cost Trump a second term

Take a fucking govt. class for starts, IDIOT. The States run the States, how'd your Democrat Governors do?
Rather than show leadership and developing an actual PLAN to fight COVID, Trump made it every man for himself. Each state fought for key resources and Trump turned the disease political.
Rather than work with the global community, Trump turned it into a pissing contest and withdrew from WHO
He sent in the military to NY and California but neither of the states decided to take advantage of them. Trump went into overtime to get manufacturers to produce ventilators, when it was determine the US did not need them he distributed them to countries that did. Not to mention fast tracking the vaccine

Trump was more concerned with who to BLAME than what needed to be done to fight COVID.
He made it clear that he had no responsibility.

Cost Trump a second term

It’s easy to see an inept leader denying the threat of COVID, like Pelosi inviting everyone to come down to china town to celebrate the new year.... Imagine that!

Pelosi stood up for a population that was being villainized by Conservative propaganda and hate. She showed there was nothing to fear in visiting Chinatown at a time there were no registered cases of COVID
What Conservative propaganda and hate? I don't seem to remember that have any links to specific incidents?

Cost Trump a second term

Trump was more concerned with who to BLAME than what needed to be done to fight COVID.
He made it clear that he had no responsibility.
For a man that said he had no responsibility he sure did a lot of work to fight the china flu.... I remember now you hate him because he called it the China Virus or was it the Kung Flu

Not to mention fast tracking the vaccine
The vaccines are whats going to get us out of the pandemic. Otherwise, all these mitigations and protocols we are putting in place are prolonging the pandemic. Flatting the curve makes the curve a hell of a lot wider.

Not to mention fast tracking the vaccine
The vaccines are whats going to get us out of the pandemic. Otherwise, all these mitigations and protocols we are putting in place are prolonging the pandemic. Flatting the curve makes the curve a hell of a lot wider.

It was all bullshit to get Trump out of office.

As soon as Biden was inaugurated, Cuomo said we need to unlock everything. :auiqs.jpg:

Cost Trump a second term

What Conservative propaganda and hate? I don't seem to remember that have any links to specific incidents?

There was fear mongering about the Chinese
Pelosi wanted to show it was safe

There was more danger in a TRUMP rally

Cost Trump a second term

Cuomo made tough decisions while Trump was sugar coating the threat. NY had the worst infection rate and Cuomo actually listened to medical experts and was among the first to shut down schools, restaurants and businesses
Yet Cuomo was unable to save the State of NY from the pandemic. Thank you for proving my point.

Cost Trump a second term

Yet Cuomo was unable to save the State of NY from the pandemic. Thank you for proving my point.
Not one lefty on this site will objectivly discuss Cuomos decision?

Cost Trump a second term

NY was Ground Zero for COVID

They had the initial and worst exposures to COVID
Other states had months to prepare and take tough actions. They failed

What Trump could have done to reduce COVID a infections and deaths

WEAR A MASK!

Trump refused to wear a mask or enforce social distancing at his events. He sent a CLEAR MESSAGE.....
Those who wear masks and avoid social contact are not REAL Republicans. He turned the simple act of wearing a mask into a political statement.

When the fat lady sings on Xiden the GOP will get another turn at bat....just like after Obama.
The fat lady is spraying her throat. But when she sings it won't be anyone other than Xarris who gets the turn at bat. Unless, of course, a different fat lady is stepping up the plate.......

Cost Trump a second term

NY was Ground Zero for COVID

They had the initial and worst exposures to COVID
Other states had months to prepare and take tough actions. They failed
You continue to prove my point. Yes, states that had republican governors and states that had democrat governors failed as you say. Covid didn't care about the political party of the governors. They all were not able to stop Covid. Just as Joe Biden would have failed to stop Covid if he had been president.

Forum List

Back