Obama's Sleek Black Tour Bus Cost $1.1 Million

two 1.1 million dollar busses fuckweed,, in addition to Air Force one and a whole fucking fleet of cadillac escalades.. got it now asswipe?

President Obama is the first President to use Air Force One or Cadilliac escalades? News to me.

You didn't bitch when President Bush took the most vacations of any President, ever. Even surpassing Reagan. However, you're going to bitch that President Obama has two $1.1 million buses available to use and Air Force One.

Like I said, your priorities are messed up.

Meanwhile, a couple more billion will go to criminals and insurgents in Afghanistan.

I'll set my own damn priorities you obama ass kisser. He had what all the other Presidents had but that wasn't good enough he had to have two 1.2 million dollar busses so he could take three trips to run his mouth about jobs jobs jobs,, shit he could have stayed in the wh and called his television station and broadcast for nothing or he could have used on of the cadillac escalades he's ordered up special for hymn.
Every president we have ever had since the onset of automobiles has had the very latest in vehicles. And since the shooting of JFK they have been specially made and armor plated. Why is that okay for all other presidents but you expect Obama to ride a horse drawn cart or something?

President Obama is the first President to use Air Force One or Cadilliac escalades? News to me.

You didn't bitch when President Bush took the most vacations of any President, ever. Even surpassing Reagan. However, you're going to bitch that President Obama has two $1.1 million buses available to use and Air Force One.

Meanwhile, a couple more billion will go to criminals and insurgents in Afghanistan.

I'll set my own damn priorities you obama ass kisser. He had what all the other Presidents had but that wasn't good enough he had to have two 1.2 million dollar busses so he could take three trips to run his mouth about jobs jobs jobs,, shit he could have stayed in the wh and called his television station and broadcast for nothing or he could have used on of the cadillac escalades he's ordered up special for hymn.
Every president we have ever had since the onset of automobiles has had the very latest in vehicles. And since the shooting of JFK they have been specially made and armor plated. Why is that okay for all other presidents but you expect Obama to ride a horse drawn cart or something?

He has his "own damn priorities" you see.

Gosh, another ODS thread. How shocking. Let's bitch about Presidential vacations while we're here, shall we?

yeah he'll be so freaking tried after running around 3 days in his 2.2 million dollars worth of busses he'll need a couple of weeks on Martha's vineyard..
Perhaps it would be fine if he had a ranch in Texas he spent 1/3 of the year visiting.

He gets out of his shiny black busses and walks outside in the crowds, don't feed us bullshit, we got eyes we can see.. don't be a moron.

xyo-dawg-i-heard-you-dont-like-obama-thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ic.hDvOWDV4vh.jpg

You are a liar, every word you utter is in defense of obama and I don't give a damn what it is.

I've criticized President Obama many times in the past. However, all you're doing is bitching about President Obama in this thread. You don't actually care about cutting the deficit or debt. Furthermore, all you're doing when it comes to bringing up the vets is assuming. I'm still waiting for you to prove your previous claim.

how do you KNOW what I care about LIAR?
LOLOL.

Because you've shown it time and time again on this board. You're making a thread bitching about a $1.1 million bus but ignore the $360 million that was just recently announced to be lost in Afghanistan over the last decade.

Your priorities are messed up.

two 1.1 million dollar busses fuckweed,, in addition to Air Force one and a whole fucking fleet of cadillac escalades.. got it now asswipe?

I'M the only one allowed to use the term "asswipe" WT :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW- Know you know how well > 50% of the electorate felt between 2000-2008 (Shrub's term of office ;-)

Last edited:
According to this report, the trip is a 3-day/3-state trip.

$2.2 million dollars for 3 days? That seems rather excessive. The SS couldn't protect the president if he did the tour in limos? I find that hard to believe.

Oh wait, I see why Obama wants the buses.

Last year, the Secret Service placed an order for two buses with the Hemphill Brothers Coach Company of Whites Creek, Tennessee at a combined cost of $2,191,960.

The buses have lavish interiors and are usually leased to transport stars of the entertainment industry.

The company's website says its clients have included Beyonce, Cher, Gloria Estefan, Jennifer Lopez, Stevie Wonder, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Madonna, Jack Nicholson, and Pope Benedict.

U.S. Secret Service gets 2 new buses ahead of Obama tour - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

This explains a lot. He really does see himself as some type of 'celebrity', rather than the president of the U.S! :lol:

The SS ordered these buses, not the President. Prior to buying buses, they had to RENT them and then outfit them for security. This is the smarter way to go.

it's pretty damn low to blame it on the SS. damn low.

It boggles the mind, of which I have one, that people can froth at the mouth over a black president doing the same exact things that white presidents did and no one thought a thing of it.

It boggles the mind, of which I have one, that people can froth at the mouth over a black president doing the same exact things that white presidents did and no one thought a thing of it.
She's not racist. She just partisan.

I've criticized President Obama many times in the past. However, all you're doing is bitching about President Obama in this thread. You don't actually care about cutting the deficit or debt. Furthermore, all you're doing when it comes to bringing up the vets is assuming. I'm still waiting for you to prove your previous claim.

LOLOL.
Because you've shown it time and time again on this board. You're making a thread bitching about a $1.1 million bus but ignore the $360 million that was just recently announced to be lost in Afghanistan over the last decade.

Your priorities are messed up.

BTW- Know you know how well > 50% of the electorate felt between 2000-2008 (Shrub's term of office ;-)

bullshit, I've been using the term 'asswipe" way long before your sorry ass showed up on this site. get over it.

Im sure we needed more limo's after all, we got more liberals

More liberals more limos, power to the people en all.

Gag me mode off.

Just link me to previous presidents that have gone on campaigns with taxpayer funded busses at a cost of 1.1 million dollars each. and don't feed me the saftey bullshit.. he got out of those busses and campaigned his ass off.

LOLOL.

bullshit, I've been using the term 'asswipe" way long before your sorry ass showed up on this site. get over it.
Calling people names like 'asswipe' is really intelligent sounding.

According to this report, the trip is a 3-day/3-state trip.

$2.2 million dollars for 3 days? That seems rather excessive. The SS couldn't protect the president if he did the tour in limos? I find that hard to believe.

Oh wait, I see why Obama wants the buses.

Last year, the Secret Service placed an order for two buses with the Hemphill Brothers Coach Company of Whites Creek, Tennessee at a combined cost of $2,191,960.

The buses have lavish interiors and are usually leased to transport stars of the entertainment industry.

The company's website says its clients have included Beyonce, Cher, Gloria Estefan, Jennifer Lopez, Stevie Wonder, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Mariah Carey, Madonna, Jack Nicholson, and Pope Benedict.

U.S. Secret Service gets 2 new buses ahead of Obama tour - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

This explains a lot. He really does see himself as some type of 'celebrity', rather than the president of the U.S! :lol:

that's exactly my point.. he didn't NEED those busses, he WANTED those busses. and we can't afford what he WANTS anymore.

LOLOL.

Calling people names like 'asswipe' is really intelligent sounding.

as is calling everyone a racist.. you got you some class.

Forum List

Back