Obama's Personality Disorder

If he did, he would have focused on job creation before going after health care.

Are you serious??? Which came first the trillion dollar infusion which he SWORE would fix the unemployment rate --- or healthcare???

Honestly I'm getting confused by this train (wreck) of thought. I already agreed that Obama (along with McCain, Romney, the Bushes, Kerry, the Clintons, etc.) are narcissists. So where is all this butt hurt coming from?

I guess me owning you over and over and over.... you still have missed the point...

Who do YOU have claiming that any of the rest of those people are clinical narcissists???

just YOU???? hahahaha!!!!

...and where does your mental health degree come from???

JUST STAY DOWN!!!!

Hey Wonk, ya smirky punk, answer my question.

What, you missed the part where I said your boogeyman was a narcissist just like all the other presidential candidates? Come on, Preparation, I know you're more perceptive than that.

But if you're just angling for a gold star from me, here it is: :thup:

Sam Vaknin puts a disclaimer on his website that he is NOT a mental health professional and also says only a qualified mental health professional diagnostician can determine whether someone suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

snopes.com: Dr. Sam Vaknin - Barack Obama Is a Narcissist

My wife IS a mental health professional (LPC) who voted for Obama before she voted against him - and she says that he is a clinical narcissist...

SO THERE YA GO!!!!!

Clearly a woman who can't stop bringing her work home with her.

What, you missed the part where I said your boogeyman was a narcissist just like all the other presidential candidates? Come on, Preparation, I know you're more perceptive than that.

That's MR. Preparation to you, bub.

The fallacy of this President is lost on you. You got hoodwinked and the entire country is paying the price. Thanks for nothing you smirky girly son of a pissing whore.

The fallacy of this President is lost on you. You got hoodwinked and the entire country is paying the price. Thanks for nothing you smirky girly son of a pissing whore.

I'm not a Barack fanboy - not by a longshot. The only problem is that the country would be paying a much higher price with either of the alternatives we had in '08 or last year.

Sam Vaknin puts a disclaimer on his website that he is NOT a mental health professional and also says only a qualified mental health professional diagnostician can determine whether someone suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

My wife IS a mental health professional (LPC) who voted for Obama before she voted against him - and she says that he is a clinical narcissist...

SO THERE YA GO!!!!!

Clearly a woman who can't stop bringing her work home with her.

So now you go after my wife? hahahahahahaha!!!

I accept your withdrawal!!

Thanks for playing!

I'm not a Barack fanboy - not by a longshot. The only problem is that the country would be paying a much higher price with either of the alternatives we had in '08 or last year.

Ahh... the Liberal-perceived "lesser of two evils" gambit.

Played out long ago, trollop.

Ahh... the Liberal-perceived "lesser of two evils" gambit.

Played out long ago, trollop.

Thats just code for "I got my ass whipped with everything I threw out there, so I will deny supporting the guy I support!"

SO THERE YA GO!!!!!

So?

any mental health professional that claims to be able to diagnose someone from afar is a terrible mental health worker

that Dr in you OP jsut pulled a BeBe.

Remember when Bebe tried to trash Obama before the elections because of his finacial connections to Robmoney?

The man destroyed his professional conduct.

Now he has to grovel at Obamas feet due to his arrogance

There is no such thing as a presidential candidate without narcissistic personality disorder.

Pretending that it's unique to Obama is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Yup.

Professional politicians. The ultimate narcissists.

Yes, most of them are, but obama has taken it to a whole new level.

Your unabated love for him is not unlike the followers of Jim Jones. Ready for the koolaid?

that Dr in you OP jsut pulled a BeBe.

Remember when Bebe tried to trash Obama before the elections because of his finacial connections to Robmoney?

The man destroyed his professional conduct.

Now he has to grovel at Obamas feet due to his arrogance

Bebe does not grovel an the feet of anyone. He is a real man and a real leader. not an incompetent fraud like the fool that you jerks elected twice.

There is no such thing as a presidential candidate without narcissistic personality disorder.

Pretending that it's unique to Obama is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Yup.

Your unabated love for him is not unlike the followers of Jim Jones. Ready for the koolaid?

Looking forward to one example of my "unabated love for him". One.

Go ahead.

Looking forward to it.

Here's your Dr. Vaknin:

It was in the mid-1980s that he became aware of difficulties in his relationship with his fiancée, and that he had mood swings. In 1985 he sought help from a psychiatrist, who diagnosed him with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). Vaknin did not accept the diagnosis at the time.

He moved back to Israel, where he became director of an Israeli investment firm, Mikbatz Teshua.[2] He was also president of the Israeli chapter of the Unification Church's Professors for World Peace Academy.[1]

In Israel in 1995 he was found guilty on three counts of stock fraud, along with two other men. He was sentenced to 18 months' imprisonment and fined 50,000 shekels (about $14,000), while the company was fined 100,000 shekels.[4]

In 1996, as a condition of parole, he agreed to a mental health evaluation, which noted various personality disorders. According to Vaknin, "I was borderline schizoid, but the most dominant was NPD," and on this occasion he accepted the diagnosis, because, he wrote, "it was a relief to know what I had."[5]

lol, leave it to the 'nuts to find 'nuts to validate their nut-ness.

Sam Vaknin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yup.

Looking forward to one example of my "unabated love for him". One.

Go ahead.

Looking forward to it.

show me one post where you have criticized anything he has done or said. You defend his incompetence in every post. you love for him is quite obvious, only to be exceeded by the obama-love of your buddy truthmatters.

Yeah, the OP is completely false. This guy can have an opinion if he wants but he has no qualifications to diagnose someone with any sort of mental disorder. A qualified mental health professional would never diagnose anyone without spending time talking to them face to face.

Epic fail.

Forum List

Back