Obamas One Last "Fuck You" to American Voters; an Intercessional SCOTUS Appointment

Obastard thinks he's off Scott free. He ain't done trying to fuck this country yet. You wait, and Hillary ain't out of the woods either. Just wait for it.

A highly unlikely scenario with little chance of coming of pass, but that won't stop the alarmists from shitting their pants over it.
Obama is way too much of an ideologue for "unlikely" to influence him at all, roflmao.

And when this doesn't occur it will only make the alarmists like even more silly.

Not every time a persons makes a warning does it come true.

Not every time that a man drinks to a 0.25 BA level does he get into an accident, but eventually it will happen.

IF Obama is willing to 'rule' us with EOs then why not shenanigans like this?

What is the reason that you believe Obama wont do this? Because that would just be too rude for him? lol

i have no problem with it, if he does it...in fact, I think he should do the recess appointment....it's only a temporary fix for the opening, the Senate can ditch him later, if they still want to....

it was his pick to make according to the constitution a year ago, the Senate didnt even give his pick a vetting.

Get a grip. Such a move would damage the stature of the court. The Republic comes first.

You are cool with the fact that he wasn't given a hearing? I find that hard to believe.

A highly unlikely scenario with little chance of coming of pass, but that won't stop the alarmists from shitting their pants over it.
Obama is way too much of an ideologue for "unlikely" to influence him at all, roflmao.

And when this doesn't occur it will only make the alarmists like even more silly.

Not every time a persons makes a warning does it come true.

Not every time that a man drinks to a 0.25 BA level does he get into an accident, but eventually it will happen.

IF Obama is willing to 'rule' us with EOs then why not shenanigans like this?

What is the reason that you believe Obama wont do this? Because that would just be too rude for him? lol

Ruled us by E.O.'s!? Hardly. Obama has made 266 Executive Orders as of December 20th. (A number that I am sure has changed since then) W. Bush had 291, Clinton had 364, and Reagan had 381. Of two term Presidents, Obama's usage of E.O.'s may ended up being the fewest since G. Cleveland.

Last edited:
i have no problem with it, if he does it...in fact, I think he should do the recess appointment....it's only a temporary fix for the opening, the Senate can ditch him later, if they still want to....

it was his pick to make according to the constitution a year ago, the Senate didnt even give his pick a vetting.

Get a grip. Such a move would damage the stature of the court. The Republic comes first.

You are cool with the fact that he wasn't given a hearing? I find that hard to believe.

No, he should have at least been given a hearing.

ok, you were right RGS, I didn't realize they put the 10 days stipulation on it!

So there is nothing for anyone to worry about on your side of the aisle!

But the president and his supporters could also declare victory, at least to a point: the Court upheld his power to make other recess appointments – as long as they are made during recesses that last at least ten days.

I didn't realize the SC changed the constitution in that manner....no days of wait are listed in the constitution...

.....In those few moments the Senate will go into what’s known as an “intersession recess,” creating one golden moment when the president could test his recess-appointment powers by sending Judge Garland to the high court.

At which point I would suggest the permanent removal of Mr Obama and every non-Conservative Federal Judge in the country would be warranted.

Last edited:
President Donald Trump. First Lady Malania Trump. Say it again.
LOL can't even spell her name correctly.

I guess it's because of her raunchy nudes up on your wall
You are just butt hurt that the orc will be gone. Whatever will the nation do without a ugly first ho and two drugged up pickaninnies?

We may never live it down. For the first time in 8 years the president's wife won't have to shave her back.
That's nice.

I thought as much. The damage has been done. The guy would have been confirmed had it gone to a vote and the Senate itself wasn't damaged.

I would applaud Obama if he were able to appoint Garland during the recess.

Ruled us by E.O.'s!? Hardly. Obama has made 266 Executive Orders as of December 20th. (A number that I am sure has changed since then) W. Bush had 291, Clinton had 364, and Reagan had 381. Of two term Presidents, Obama's usage of E.O.'s may ended up being the fewest since G. Cleveland.
It is not the number of EOs that is problematic but what they covered, in Obama's case he was not implementing duly passed laws in many cases, but instead implementing his own wishes and at other times completely ignoring laws that were passed.

But that is OK, because his legacy will be similarly undone; by Trumps EOs, lol.

There is no obligation for the Senate to give an appointment a hearing.

They can refuse to pass an individual by any means they please.

Obama has zero respect for the Will of the American People, who voted against a third Obama term via the Hillary Clinton surrogacy. But that doesnt matter one whit to this witless oaf; he will do everything he can to damage Trump, damage America and kiss the collective asses of his Marxist supporters.

This degenerate should have been impeached five years ago.

Obama could still force Merrick Garland onto Supreme Court during ‘intersession recess’

Mr. Obama’s moment will come just before noon, in the five minutes that the Senate gavels the 114th Congress out of session and the time the 115th Congress begins.

In those few moments the Senate will go into what’s known as an “intersession recess,” creating one golden moment when the president could test his recess-appointment powers by sending Judge Garland to the high court.​

So Trump's winning is the "will of the American people", but Obama winning re-election wasn't? I'm no Obama supporter, but let's be consistent.

Forum List

Back