Goodbye To All Those Hopes For A New, Liberal Supreme Court

If Trump successfully turns the SC into a 7 - 2 conservative majority, I wonder if the judges will feel guilty and decide to follow the constitution or just grab Lady Liberty by the pussy and have their way with her.

Since the current SCOTUS has ignored the constitution and has two justices that have publicly dissed the constitution they are the ones who should feel guilty.

Can you imagine what 3 or more Trump conservative judges could do on the court to Make US Great Again!!!!!

Judge Merrick Garland was possibly hoping that Americans would choose Hillary Clinton as their next president and thus push the Republican-controlled Senate to quickly confirm him to the Supreme Court.

Any such hope collapsed Tuesday night. The election of Donald Trump made it virtually impossible for President Barack Obama’s nominee to be elevated to the nation’s highest court.

There’s an argument that Obama could give Garland a recess appointment to the Supreme Court after the lame-duck Congress meets for the last time and before the new Congress is sworn in. That appointment would be temporary, however. And Obama’s remarks on Wednesday suggest that he’s looking for a more harmonious transfer of power.(Bullshit, he is looking to keep whatever legacy he has, intact!!!)

(Excerpt) Read more at huffingtonpost.com
You think so, huh?

What about Secretary of State? Does Trump send him packing?

Newt Gingrich for state

I'm guessing he appoints John Bolton to State. Trump shouldn't trust Gingrich, and Paul Ryan should resign, as he is also a traitor and HillaryCrat like most of the GOP establishment. Trump should appoint mostly indies from outside the Party establishment if he doesn't want to be sabotaged and backstabbed for the next four years.

Newt Gingrich for state

I'm guessing he appoints John Bolton to State. Trump shouldn't trust Gingrich, and Paul Ryan should resign, as he is also a traitor and HillaryCrat like most of the GOP establishment. Trump should appoint mostly indies from outside the Party establishment if he doesn't want to be sabotaged and backstabbed for the next four years.
Bolton has already accepted the SOS position.
Bolton is going to be doing some SERIOUS asskicking.
Wait until he is shown standing in front of the Mullahs literally tearing up the bullshit agreement 'Neville Chamberlain' signed that the Mullahs used as asswipe before 'Neville' boarded the plane to fly back to The Pickle Lady's French Castle.
Some of you need to keep up more.

Last edited:
Can you imagine what 3 or more Trump conservative judges could do on the court to Make US Great Again!!!!!

Judge Merrick Garland was possibly hoping that Americans would choose Hillary Clinton as their next president and thus push the Republican-controlled Senate to quickly confirm him to the Supreme Court.

Any such hope collapsed Tuesday night. The election of Donald Trump made it virtually impossible for President Barack Obama’s nominee to be elevated to the nation’s highest court.

There’s an argument that Obama could give Garland a recess appointment to the Supreme Court after the lame-duck Congress meets for the last time and before the new Congress is sworn in. That appointment would be temporary, however. And Obama’s remarks on Wednesday suggest that he’s looking for a more harmonious transfer of power.(Bullshit, he is looking to keep whatever legacy he has, intact!!!)

(Excerpt) Read more at huffingtonpost.com
You think so, huh?

I think, BoDYKEa....you on the other hand, ...don't!

I don't expect abortion or gay marriage to be over turned but I don't like judges "making" law instead of upholding the constitution.

States should be ruling on most of these things, not the USSC

Individual rights should be a republican issue not a liberal issue forced

The right education on such matters bring tolerance not contention. These issues were approach the wrong way.

and religion has a place, but not in "dictating" to those who don't also share their faith.
And secularism has a place, but not in "dictating" to those who don't share their secularism.

We have an entire demographic of numbnuts who really believe that merely by politicizing such fake issues as 'Gay Rights' they can now claim churches and religious establishments can somehow be banned from speaking out on them, that's how bizarre the mentality is now, on both the Right wing and Left wing fringes; never mind that for instance if they truly expunged any religious influences from law and government they would cutting their own throats, since separation of church and state is itself a Christian influenced policy, a founding principle of the Evul Baptists; see Thomas Helwys for that fact. that's how demented and ignorant these parrots are. There is zero rationality behind their mindless cognitively dissonant sociopathic gibbering, which of course why they're HillaryCrats, after all.

Newt Gingrich for state

Bolton has already accepted the SOS position.
Some of you need to keep up more.

It was being discussed a week or so ago. I haven't read the latest news, and didn't know it was a done deal now.

Globalist Elite Supreme Court takeover averted. Hopefully he'll get to appoint 3. It's time to put justices in there who care about American Citizens and the Constitution.

Treasonous pieces of snake shit like TheOldTurd would laugh at that comment. To parasites like that adherence to the COTUS is a joke.

Remind me again that we're supposed to "compromise" with these worms?

Yeah, thank the Lord they lost. I supported Trump mainly because he was the Anti-Globalist Candidate. I'm completely over Globalists who don't care about American Citizens. Hopefully, their time is passing.

Forum List

Back