Obama's Grandmother Says He Was Born In Kenya

Rambtard, aka Rambunctious, admits he's dumb enough to fall for an obvious fake birth certificate...

iu

That's a reflection on just how dumb he really is.
Lets begin here?... why in the hell would his brother lie about this?...

You said no one has shown his Kenyan BC... well you were wrong... so now you are going to question this one... we know the HI cert was a copy printed in word processor times not when Obama was born....
And why in the hell would his brother lie about this?...

Nope, Skylar was not wrong. That is not Obama's birth certificate, so no, no one has shown an Obama Kenyan birth certificate.

And not even Obama claimed the ones he showed were from when he was born. They both reflected being recent copies.

Lets begin here?... why in the hell would his brother lie about this?...

Lie about what? He never said it was Obama's birth certificate. He merely put it online.

And why he did that is irrelevant since it's an obvious fake. That's all that matters.

Well, that ... and the fact YOU are dumb enough to fall for it.

rotfl-gif.288736

Nope, Skylar was not wrong. That is not Obama's birth certificate, so no, no one has shown an Obama Kenyan birth certificate.

And not even Obama claimed the ones he showed were from when he was born. They both reflected being recent copies.
Looks like its his to me... like I asked why would his brother do this to his own brother?.... a simple question...

Looks like its his to me... like I asked why would his brother do this to his own brother?.... a simple question...

So your source that the picture that his brother posted is a Kenyan Birth certificate......

....is you. Citing you. Not Kenya. Not even his brother.

Just you.

Yeah, why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents and instead believe some random dude on the internet, because he thinks a picture he saw on twitter is better?

So your source that the picture that his brother posted is a Kenyan Birth certificate......

....is you. Citing you.

Yeah, why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents and instead believe some random dude on the internet, because he thinks a picture he saw on twitter is better?
Citing Obama's own blood.... dummy...

Lie about what? He never said it was Obama's birth certificate. He merely put it online.

And why he did that is irrelevant since it's an obvious fake. That's all that matters.

Well, that ... and the fact YOU are dumb enough to fall for it.

rotfl-gif.288736
He had written that this was Obama's BC and posted a picture of it... why and how would he fake it....

Citing Obama's own blood.... dummy...

You're citing yourself. Pretending to be Obama's brother.

This is why its impossible to have a rational conversation with a conservative. You can show them prima facie evidence that would hold up in any court of law. You can show them the State of Hawaii affirming the validity of their own documents.

And a conservative will ignore it all and cling to their imagination.

Faun Fauny... you must have a theory as to why his brother would do this?.... lets hear it... not just why but how... the dude lives in a grass hut....

You're citing yourself. Pretending to be Obama's brother.

This is why its impossible to have a rational conversation with a conservative. You can show them prima facie evidence that would hold up in any court of law. You can show them the State of Hawaii affirming the validity of their own documents.

And a conservative will ignore it all and cling to their imagination.
Sure skylar sure.... LOL

Rambidiot... who cares what it looks like to you? You're a moron. Even dumber than a moron. You're a Birther. Not even Election Deniers are as stupid as Birthers. Maybe flat-Earthers are dumber than Birthers... Maybe.

Ramoron, that birth certificate shows it came from a hospital in Mombasa's Coastal Province in 1961. That obvious fake also states that was a Protectorate of Kenya...

Dumbfuckin' cretin ... in 1961, Mombasa's Coastal Province belonged to Zanzibar, NOT Kenya...

By the late 1800s it became the base of exploration for British expeditions to Kenya’s interior. In 1988, the Imperial British East Africa Company set up headquarters in Mombasa. British rule of Mombasa became official in 1895 when they leased a stretch of the coast including the port city from the Sultan of Zanzibar. Officially this coastal strip still belonged to Zanzibar until ceded to a newly independent Kenya in 1963.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?? :badgrin:

He had written that this was Obama's BC and posted a picture of it... why and how would he fake it....

Nope. You imagined that.

Worse, Obama's brother isn't an expert on Kenya vital documents. Nor does Obama's brother have any authority on any of Kenya's legal documents. Why would a retweet of a picture on the internet suddenly become a valid legal document if Obama's brother retweeted it?

Smiling......you're so delightfully irrational. You and Last both.

Sure skylar sure.... LOL

Laughing....says the guy that insists that a picture he saw on twitter is a Kenyan birth certificate.....because you say so.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with the ACTUAL birth certificate, affirmed by the State of Hawaii, the one that's prima facie evidence in any court of law over you citing yourself.

As would any court or rational person.

Faun Fauny... you must have a theory as to why his brother would do this?.... lets hear it... not just why but how... the dude lives in a grass hut....

I've already given you my theory, ramoron. It was a guy punking his brother.

Regardless of why he did it, that BC is BS. It's an obvious fake. Sucks to be as rambtarded as you to fall for it though.

rotfl-gif.288736

Rambidiot... who cares what it looks like to you? You're a moron. Even dumber than a moron. You're a Birther. Not even Election Deniers are as stupid as Birthers. Maybe flat-Earthers are dumber than Birthers... Maybe.

Ramoron, that birth certificate shows it came from a hospital in Mombasa's Coastal Province in 1961. That obvious fake also states that was a Protectorate of Kenya...

Dumbfuckin' cretin ... in 1961, Mombasa's Coastal Province belonged to Zanzibar, NOT Kenya...

By the late 1800s it became the base of exploration for British expeditions to Kenya’s interior. In 1988, the Imperial British East Africa Company set up headquarters in Mombasa. British rule of Mombasa became official in 1895 when they leased a stretch of the coast including the port city from the Sultan of Zanzibar. Officially this coastal strip still belonged to Zanzibar until ceded to a newly independent Kenya in 1963.

Yeah, but what's history when compared to a retweet of a picture?

You are the one that believes that a copy made in 2007 by a democrat clerk in HI printed on his word processor.... not me...
By the way Obama first tried to pass that off as his original until someone noticed the type used... LMAO

Forum List

Back