Obama's Grandmother Says He Was Born In Kenya

You have what a corrupt lying government has told you. Again, that is all you have.

So you recommit yourself to ignoring prima facie evidence, replacing it with your imagination.

Are you starting to see why you fail so consistently in every court to hear your meaningless batshit?

The history of presidential elections proves it.

It does? Do you know anything??

History actually shows us 40% of the time a president lost their bid to get re-elected, they gained votes their second time around. And percentagewise, Trump gained the least percent of an increase of votes...

John Quincy Adams ... 348.6%
Martin Van Buren .......... 47.7%
Grover Cleveland ............. 8.5%
Donald Trump ................... 4.6%

So you recommit yourself to ignoring prima facie evidence, replacing it with your imagination.

Are you starting to see why you fail so consistently in every court to hear your meaningless batshit?
What evidence? You got nothing but opinions.

What evidence? You got nothing but opinions.

A birth certificate affirmed by the State of Hawaii is not an 'opinion'. Its a legal document and prima facie evidence in any court of law.

The actual election results and electoral vote aren't an 'opinion'. They're the official results of the election and prima facie evidence in any court of law.

You're projecting. You have opinions, backed by nothing. I have prima facie evidence, legal documents, actual election results.

Our sources are not equal.

A birth certificate affirmed by the State of Hawaii is not an 'opinion'. Its a legal document and prima facie evidence in any court of law.

The actual election results and electoral vote aren't an 'opinion'. They're the official results of the election and prima facie evidence in any court of law.

You're projecting. You have opinions, backed by nothing. I have prima facie evidence, legal documents, actual election results.

Our sources are not equal.
I said nothing about the birth certificate. It is a moot point. What he did to destroy this country is fact.

I said nothing about the birth certificate. It is a moot point. What he did to destroy this country is fact.

In a thread about Obama being born in Kenya, a birth certificate affirmed by the State of Hawaii affirming Obama's birth in Hawaii is hardly 'moot'.

Its prima facie evidence in any court of law.

In a thread about Obama being born in Kenya, a birth certificate affirmed by the State of Hawaii affirming Obama's birth in Hawaii is hardly 'moot'.

Its prima facie evidence in any court of law.

I'm still waiting for someone to post an actual Kenyan Obama birth certificate since they claim the ones he showed are fake.

All these years later and no one's ever been able to do that.

cc: Rambunctious

I'm still waiting for someone to post an actual Kenyan Obama birth certificate since they claim the ones he showed are fake.

All these years later and no one's ever been able to do that.

cc: Rambunctious

I already told you, Obama's brother posted that fake birth certificate to punk his brother. He didn't even say it was Obama's birth certificate. He just asked, "what's this?"

Don't tell me you are stupid enough to fall for such an obvious fake, rambtard?? :lmao:

Its an original Certificate... unlike the copy HI made for Obama....

LOLOLOL

You dumbass Birther, if it's an original, why is it a fake??

rotfl-gif.288736

Its an original Certificate... unlike the copy HI made for Obama....

Says you. Kenya has never claimed that Obama was born Kenya. Nor have they ever claimed that the 'birth certificate' that the conspiracy theorists made was from Kenya.

Hawaii has repeatedly affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. And affirmed that Obama's birth certificate is authentic. With his certification of live birth prima facie evidence in any court of law.

And yet, my little birther, you're still gobbling the conspiracy pablum.

Says you. Kenya has never claimed that Obama was born Kenya. Nor have they ever claimed that the 'birth certificate' that the conspiracy theorists made was from Kenya.

Hawaii has repeatedly affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. And affirmed that Obama's birth certificate is authentic.

Obama's bother tweeted the BC with Obama's footprint and everything.... you need better news sources....

Obama's bother tweeted the BC with Obama's footprint and everything.... you need better news sources....

Obama's brother tweeted a picture. Who says that's a birth certificate from Kenya?

Not Kenya.

While the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama's birth certificate is authentic. That Obama was born in Hawaii. With Obama's certification of live birth being prima facie evidence of his place of birth in Hawaii in any court of law.

You were duped again, birther.

Hawaii has repeatedly affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii. And affirmed that Obama's birth certificate is authentic.

Rambtard, aka Rambunctious, admits he's dumb enough to fall for an obvious fake birth certificate...

iu

That's a reflection on just how dumb he really is.

Obama's brother tweeted a picture. Who says that's a birth certificate from Kenya?

Not Kenya.

While the State of Hawaii has affirmed that Obama's birth certificate is authentic. That Obama was born in Hawaii. With Obama's certification of live birth being prima facie evidence of his place of birth in any court of law.

You were duped again, birther.
You said no one has shown his Kenyan BC... well you were wrong... so now you are going to question this one... we know the HI cert was a copy printed in word processor times not when Obama was born....
And why in the hell would his brother lie about this?...

Forum List

Back