Obama's birth certificate

Hi, divedoodle, go back and read what I wrote. You misinterrpeted again because of your dislike for me. Like, dude, who cares?

Sorry bout that,

1. Just because he's a liberal president they will defend this guy till alls lost.
2. Then when it finally catches up to him, they will claim,.."We just didn't have any idea whatsoever, we are innocent in this deception! and, "We were *Blind Sided*.
3. Pure bullshit!
4. The media and every liberal defended Clinton the same way, hell Clinton could of walked off a cliff, and half the country would of followed him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas"

There is no blind side, there is only a bigoted meanness from the birfers (thanks, divecon), and true conservatives defend BHO as well as the middle and the left. End of story.

Sorry bout that,

There is no blind side, there is only a bigoted meanness from the birfers (thanks, divecon), and true conservatives defend BHO as well as the middle and the left. End of story.

1. Tell the truth jake, have you seen his birth cert?
2. And if so does it look right to you?
3. These are yes or no questions, just please give me a simple answer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What about his school records that EVERY OTHER sitting president has released?!?!!?!?! What about his loan applications for said school that would shed light on this question.

The problem is that this will not go away UNTIL he produces the appropriate information.
Hell YOU and I need to show more proof to renew our dirvers license than this guy did to become president of the United States of America....

Somehow I get the feeling that whatever he releases will not be appropriate to you
Why is that????

Do I think he was born in the US?? Probably!!!! Do I think he has things to hide??? Definitely... I think he used his father nationality to get financial aid and other benefits from the gov't and that would mean that he defrauded the Federal government out of money and he would be guilty of crimes in the US.. So either way you cut it he NEEDS to come clean on everything. Hell even Kerry showed his grades (even though they were pathetic) and he was only "running" for president!!!

Are you talking about the rumor that Obama received financial aid in the United States as a foreign student from Indonesia?? If so, that's just not true. It's another lie that birthers have put out there to support their ridiculous claim that he is not eligible to be president.

Please check this out.

snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

Somehow I get the feeling that whatever he releases will not be appropriate to you
Why is that????

Do I think he was born in the US?? Probably!!!! Do I think he has things to hide??? Definitely... I think he used his father nationality to get financial aid and other benefits from the gov't and that would mean that he defrauded the Federal government out of money and he would be guilty of crimes in the US.. So either way you cut it he NEEDS to come clean on everything. Hell even Kerry showed his grades (even though they were pathetic) and he was only "running" for president!!!

Are you talking about the rumor that Obama received financial aid in the United States as a foreign student from Indonesia?? If so, that's just not true. It's another lie that birthers have put out there to support their ridiculous claim that he is not eligible to be president.

Please check this out.

snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros
ROFLMAO

an APRIL FOOLS joke went viral and these birfer morons believe it to be true?????

:lol:

Now this is something. Billboard signs saying 'Where's The Birth Certificate' are sprouting up everywhere across the United States and especially Arizona. If this isn't sending a message to Obama, I don't know what is. This is good to fuel the constitutional crisis we are having at the moment over Obama's eligibility. I think this is a good strategy and it looks like it is working. The Obama camp can't be pleased.

Pics of billlboards all across America:
Has Arizona seen the birth certificate?

Pennsylvania Billboards all over:

Hey Pennsylvania! 'Where's the birth certificate?'

Obama_billboard.jpg

Um yeah, what would you say the message they are sending to Obama is exactly?

There are tons of psycho, ignorant, right wing, nutjobs in America?

That's about it.

1. Have you ever seen the piece of paper thats his so called birth cert.?
2. I have and its nothing like mine.
3. Lacking all the details that would prove it was a cert.
4. Its just a piece of paper that says he was a live birth, also the name is wrong if I remember correctly.
5. Its not a *Birth Certificate*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The name is not wrong and his certificate of live birth is his birth certificate. It's the same thing. The only way yours would look just like his is if you were also born in Hawaii.

Nut jobs, all ya'll.

obama-bc.jpg

Last edited:
1. Have you ever seen the piece of paper thats his so called birth cert.?
2. I have and its nothing like mine.
3. Lacking all the details that would prove it was a cert.
4. Its just a piece of paper that says he was a live birth, also the name is wrong if I remember correctly.
5. Its not a *Birth Certificate*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The name is not wrong and his certificate of live birth is his birth certificate. It's the same thing. The only way yours would look just like his is if you were also born in Hawaii.

Nut jobs, all ya'll.

obama-bc.jpg

My Birth Certificate from NY has even less information.

Maybe I was born in Kenya too

I have taught you to know what projection is. I have taught you to argue better. I have taught you how to use bigger words. You have learned a lot. And you have learned all by yourself, divecon, to blame others for your own issues. That's sad.

Ummm...I was mocking Rather, not you. :cool:

Then I apologize.

You idiot! :cuckoo:

Of course you were the one being mocked. A lowlife scumbag like Rather was pictured flipping YOU off.

You really ARE retarded, Retarda.
I can speak for myself, thank you very much, and I know damn well who I was mocking -- and it wasn't her.

She didn't believe Rather's "fake but accurate" horseshit. She gets props from me for it. She should get them from you, too.

I have taught you to know what projection is. I have taught you to argue better. I have taught you how to use bigger words. You have learned a lot. And you have learned all by yourself, divecon, to blame others for your own issues. That's sad.
again, you project

you are pathetic

Forum List

Back