Obama's birth certificate

There was a time that I thought it played to Obama's advantage not to respond to such nonsense, but now with this campaign, and if that CNN poll is correct that only 42% believe he was definitely born in the US, it seems like they need to do something to keep it from gaining a further foothold.

Isn't something like 40% simply don't think it matters in that poll, meaning less than 1 out of 5 voters are unhappy with BHO. Guess who voted against him. This is not an issue for him.

There was a time that I thought it played to Obama's advantage not to respond to such nonsense, but now with this campaign, and if that CNN poll is correct that only 42% believe he was definitely born in the US, it seems like they need to do something to keep it from gaining a further foothold.

No...not at all

Obama needs to keep the birthers alive

It shows what a bunch of morons his opposition is

Except it's no longer just the opposition in doubt....according to the CNN poll, 1 in 3 dems now question his citizenship.

Does it say they think it matters?

Sorry bout that,

1. I can go down the the health department and get a *Original Copy* of my original birth certificate.
2. Obama can not.
3. I think there is a problem here, and so does most Americans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Most Americans think you who think that way have the problem.

Sorry bout that,

1. I can go down the the health department and get a *Original Copy* of my original birth certificate.
2. Obama can not.
3. I think there is a problem here, and so does most Americans.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ummmm..

Why don't you ask the State of Hawaii ??

Wait...they already have. Authenticated, once again proing that Birthers are morons. But Morons are good. They demonstrate to America what nonsense the right wing will go to just to defeat Obama

The people doing these things are the sore losers that will not accept a black prez. You're not going to win, so give it up and grow up. Our president is here to stay. Find something to do with your lives besides hate.
It's not about him being a damn negro, it's about upholding Article 2 Section 1.

The article has been upheld and you are lying through your missing teeth.

No...not at all

no, it is a deflection from how poor his policies have been
thats why he needs to keep them active

The people doing these things are the sore losers that will not accept a black prez. You're not going to win, so give it up and grow up. Our president is here to stay. Find something to do with your lives besides hate.
It's not about him being a damn negro, it's about upholding Article 2 Section 1.

The article has been upheld and you are lying through your missing teeth.

I can assure you, it does not matter to USArmyRetarded that Obama is a "negro"

No...not at all

no, it is a deflection from how poor his policies have been
thats why he needs to keep them active

Exactly...Birthers like USArmy are Obama stooges

No...not at all

Except it's no longer just the opposition in doubt....according to the CNN poll, 1 in 3 dems now question his citizenship.

Did you not even look at the link within the OP's link that I referenced??

CNN's bad news for Obama: 6 of 10 doubt U.S. birth story

Interpret the different polls however you choose, but if the administration continues to let others paint the narrative, then they do so at their own potential peril...

Breaking it down, 64 percent of Democrats believe he definitely was born in the U.S., leaving more than one in three Democrats not sure. For independents, 37 percent believe he definitely was born in the U.S., leaving some two in three unsure. For members of the GOP, not even one in four (23 percent) believes Obama definitely was born in the U.S.

The WND/Wenzel poll revealed 52 percent of Americans believe Obama is hiding something and 39 percent suspect he was not born in the U.S., frustrating efforts of the Obama administration to paint so-called "birthers" as a right-wing fringe.

Now this is something. Billboard signs saying 'Where's The Birth Certificate' are sprouting up everywhere across the United States and especially Arizona. If this isn't sending a message to Obama, I don't know what is. This is good to fuel the constitutional crisis we are having at the moment over Obama's eligibility. I think this is a good strategy and it looks like it is working. The Obama camp can't be pleased.

Pics of billlboards all across America:
Has Arizona seen the birth certificate?

Pennsylvania Billboards all over:

Hey Pennsylvania! 'Where's the birth certificate?'

Obama_billboard.jpg

And what message would that be?

Interpret the different polls however you choose, but if the administration continues to let others paint the narrative, then they do so at their own potential peril...

Breaking it down, 64 percent of Democrats believe he definitely was born in the U.S., leaving more than one in three Democrats not sure. For independents, 37 percent believe he definitely was born in the U.S., leaving some two in three unsure. For members of the GOP, not even one in four (23 percent) believes Obama definitely was born in the U.S.

The WND/Wenzel poll revealed 52 percent of Americans believe Obama is hiding something and 39 percent suspect he was not born in the U.S., frustrating efforts of the Obama administration to paint so-called "birthers" as a right-wing fringe.

Sherry, that's the point. Folks generally don't care or worry about it. Those who do voted against him. Nothing is gonna change.

Sorry bout that,

2. Obama can not.
3. I think there is a problem here, and so does most Americans. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You people need to only speak for yourselves. Stop speaking for the rest of us. Why is that so popular with the right wing nuts??

Sherry, that's the point. Folks generally don't care or worry about it. Those who do voted against him. Nothing is gonna change.

I think that's a risky assumption....but whatever.

I think that's a risky assumption....but whatever.
yes, it is risky, but thats jokey

but for you to trust a WND poll is also risky
they are not known as World NUT Daily for nothing

Sorry bout that,

2. Obama can not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ummmm..

Wait...they already have. Authenticated, once again proing that Birthers are morons. But Morons are good. They demonstrate to America what nonsense the right wing will go to just to defeat Obama

President Obama. Says it all.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Obama can not.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ummmm..

1. Have you ever seen the piece of paper thats his so called birth cert.?
2. I have and its nothing like mine.
3. Lacking all the details that would prove it was a cert.
4. Its just a piece of paper that says he was a live birth, also the name is wrong if I remember correctly.
5. Its not a *Birth Certificate*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back