Obama's birth certificate

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
I was overjoyed when I woke up and saw the headlines this morning. Texas wants Obama to prove he is eligible and be a Natural Born Citizen in order to be on the ballot if he wants a second term. Rick Perry's state is not holding back. It will go into effect Sept 1, 2011 just 6 months before Texas holds it's primary for the 2012 Presidential race. I think this is a good move not just for Texas but for the country.

State representatives file birth certificate bill filed for presidential candidates | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

What we DON't have are a bunch of dumbasses that think it's usual and logical to spend almost a MILLION DOLLARS to fucking HIDE an original birth certificate.

*** Too bad it wasn't Missouri (the SHOW ME State) doing this, first! :lol:

aw_jeez_not_this_shit_again2.jpg

Just in case this isn't just some loony asshole throwing red meat to morons like the OP......

If Texas wants to get in a pissing match with Hawaii over Full Faith and Credit it's more than welcome to waste the time and money doing so. It will lose.

Fun to watch though. :popcorn:

Great News To Wake Up To: Texas Wants To See Obama's 'Original' Birth Certificate

That truly IS great news to wake up to, USArmyRetard!!!

As a proud peoples, we must do everything in our power to get that ****** out of office, right?

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER!

Just in case this isn't just some loony asshole throwing red meat to morons like the OP......

If Texas wants to get in a pissing match with Hawaii over Full Faith and Credit it's more than welcome to waste the time and money doing so. It will lose.

i dunno... is full faith and credit another part of the constitution the rightwingnut loons don't like?

i'm sure they're all constitutionalists, though. :cuckoo:

i dunno... is full faith and credit another part of the constitution the rightwingnut loons don't like?

Don't like, don't understand, haven't read....pick yer poison.

Although I will say the birfer loons are in a class of ignorance all by themselves when it comes to this stuff. Amusing. Endlessly amusing. :D

Although I will say the birfer loons are in a class of ignorance all by themselves when it comes to this stuff. Amusing. Endlessly amusing. :D

it's amusing...

exceot there's no test to keep them from voting.

it's amusing...

exceot there's no test to keep them from voting.

Unfortunately it's the price we all have to pay to keep assholes like them from manipulating it so the rest of us can't vote.

On the bright side, I'm not sure most of them could even find their way to the polling place with a ride, a guide and a slide. For all I know they're casting ballots at the ATM.

To the birfers: Ignorant, hateful and stupid is no way to go through life. ;)

What would it matter anyway? None of the bastards that get elected give a shit about us. They don't care about America. They posture for the opportunity to be a puppet, and bullshit all of us with promises that are never fulfilled. When will we get it through our heads that this 2 party system is all a scam to keep us all divided and fighting, while they continue to steal from us no matter who is in office. I would like to see the same effort of exposure done to the Fed, and aid to foreign nations who don't have our best interest at heart, and the banking scandal, and the 9-11 non investigation.

Last edited:
your about as bad as Pale Rider in the fact that Obama's birth ceritificate is the ONLY conspiracy you care about.that you could care less about the corruption of other presidents such as Bush or Clinton.

Didn't Arizona already do this? This makes 2 states now.

Obama's got a big problem.

-SporK

So in effect..Texas is calling Hawaii..liars.

Nice.

Goes along with the whole secession thing.

In case nobody else brings it up I'll do so...

In 1876, Texas was going through reconstruction. It suffered--and I mean suffered--under the Union army for 11 years and when Hayes became President in return for ending Reconstruction...the state Constitution appointed a weak executive. The governor of Texas is almost completely powerless by Constitution.

Also to make matters much more disgraceful in Texas, there was this other nifty part of the Constitution that goes something like this; the legislature meets every 2 years--it's a part-time legislature--for 90 days. Well, the upcoming 90 days is taking shape and pre-session bills are being put on the docket. Some dumb bitch literally camped out in front of the State compteroller's office to make sure she could put 11 PSB's on the docket; one more looney than the next.

So what you're seeing is a pre-session resolution that will be taken up next session set to start on, I think, March 1. If signed, it will go into effect on 9/1/11. Now, the resolution has the weight of a feather and the footprint of an ant. I think the same koo koo body once passed a resolution honoring the Boston Strangler according to Snopes.

In short, nothing to see here...just Texas Being Texas. Theres a reason why it's 12-25 Billion in Debt.

Forum List

Back