Obama's Assault on the 2nd Amendment - Thwarted!

2012-08-09-guns.jpg

That's it? That's all you got? Fail!!
How many of your guns have been taken?

Thanks to the hard work of the NRA, GOA, RMGO, and numerous other pro-gun lobbies America still remains under the protection of the 2nd Amendment (no thanks to the likes of Obama, Clinton, Boxer, Feinstein and a bunch of other LibNuts). But next time you get a chance you should present the same question to many of the honest, hard working victims of Hurricane Katrina. The LibNuts in their region literally confiscated their weapons when they needed them the most.
So none of your guns have been taken; correct?

Here in Colorado we can no longer buy 30rd magazines for a gun that's designed to accommodate them. The proverbial foot is in the door. Fortunately, the balance of power recently changed in Colorado and measures are being taken to reverse those anti-gun laws. There are several liberal states that don't allow certain models of guns just because they're black and look scary.
Slippery slope fallacy, as those Colorado measures have been ruled Constitutional in Federal court.

And measures in other states such as the Safe Act in New York have likewise been determined Constitutional.

Your ignorance, extremism, stupidity, and propensity to lie – this thread being an example – will do more to undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any 'gun grabber.'

DRIFTINGSAND SAID:

'Obama's "Operation Chokepoint"'

This is a lie.

The program is not 'Obama's.' Nor does the program have anything to do with guns, gun dealers, or 'putting them out of business.'

'Many, many millions of transactions course through payment systems at any given time. Most are on the up and up, of course. But according to the government, a growing number are the product of identity theft, moneylaundering or fraudulent schemes.

The Justice Department has been waging a campaign to cut off scammers' access to the financial system for the past year. Through "Operation Choke Point," prosecutors are investigating whether third-party processors that route payments for merchants through banks are ignoring signs of fraud to rake in fees from transactions.'

Operation Choke Point The battle over financial data between the government and banks - The Washington Post
And yet the agency task with running has admitted they were targeting firearms manufacturers and sales. And they apologized. Go figure.

"Obama's Assault on the 2nd Amendment - Thwarted!"

Yet another lie, as there's been no 'assault' on the Second Amendment, consequently nothing was 'thwarted.'

The propensity of many on the right to lie is both sad and telling, it also comes as no surprise.

DRIFTINGSAND SAID:

This is a lie.

The program is not 'Obama's.' Nor does the program have anything to do with guns, gun dealers, or 'putting them out of business.'

'Many, many millions of transactions course through payment systems at any given time. Most are on the up and up, of course. But according to the government, a growing number are the product of identity theft, moneylaundering or fraudulent schemes.

The Justice Department has been waging a campaign to cut off scammers' access to the financial system for the past year. Through "Operation Choke Point," prosecutors are investigating whether third-party processors that route payments for merchants through banks are ignoring signs of fraud to rake in fees from transactions.'

Operation Choke Point The battle over financial data between the government and banks - The Washington Post
Wall Street Journal
5:34 pm ET
May 29, 2014
CONGRESS
‘Operation Choke Point’ Details Disclosed in Government Memos
"Republicans say the government has pressured banks to stop handling payments for merchants deemed as high risk—including gun dealers, short-term lenders and credit-repair programs—punishing good actors along with bad ones."
Did I read "…including gun dealers," in the quote?

DRIFTINGSAND SAID:

This is a lie.

Wall Street Journal
5:34 pm ET
May 29, 2014
CONGRESS
‘Operation Choke Point’ Details Disclosed in Government Memos
"Republicans say the government has pressured banks to stop handling payments for merchants deemed as high risk—including gun dealers, short-term lenders and credit-repair programs—punishing good actors along with bad ones."
Did I read "…including gun dealers," in the quote?
Yup and the Agency ADMITTED it and apologized, yet the usual left wing idiots are claiming it never happened.

Thanks to the hard work of the NRA, GOA, RMGO, and numerous other pro-gun lobbies America still remains under the protection of the 2nd Amendment (no thanks to the likes of Obama, Clinton, Boxer, Feinstein and a bunch of other LibNuts). But next time you get a chance you should present the same question to many of the honest, hard working victims of Hurricane Katrina. The LibNuts in their region literally confiscated their weapons when they needed them the most.

Only simple minded left wing idiots like you talk that way. People with a functioning brain know the difference between what is desired and what is possible. Only a naive fool would not know that taking guns away is the end game, the goal. Your idiotic talking point only serves to show how stupid you are.

Slippery slope fallacy.

Logical Fallacies Slippery Slope Fallacy

Nobody is going to confiscate Americans' firearms so implementing some common sense reforms to limit gun violence isn't going to lead to total disarmament.

Quit being an absolutist.

Bull shit. Just stupid bull shit. You believe this because you are ignorant. I refer you back to the OP.

Only simple minded left wing idiots like you talk that way. People with a functioning brain know the difference between what is desired and what is possible. Only a naive fool would not know that taking guns away is the end game, the goal. Your idiotic talking point only serves to show how stupid you are.
Old hag is one stupid libtard.

There aren't any smart Progressives. In order to be Progressive, one has to have a huge intellectual deficit.

These "going to take your gun" scares have proved to be quite the profitable tool for the gun industry. Every time there's a "scare" gun sales go though the roof. That's a fact.
I'm certainly not anti-gun, we have a half dozen various guns in our household. But Marketing was my Minor and I'm beginning to see an undeniable trend here
Those so called "taking your gun scares" are not devised by the firearm and related industry. They are real threats if you pay close attention to legislative issues. So your Marketing Minor is quite useless in this particular issue.

Gun sales have consistently jumped my large amounts every time there's a "they are going to take your gun" scare. Every single time.
Yet, I feel totally confident nobody is going to take my guns. It's like crying wolf when there are no real wolves. It's gotten to the point of being sad.

Look, they aren't going to take our guns, not all at once. When a liberal says; "They haven't taken your guns yet have they?" He's either being an idiot or he thinks you are an idiot. You guns will be taken or at least be made useless to the point where you give them away or throw them away. Here's a simplified example of how it works:

A violent act happens with a gun.
Progressives trot out victims and push for gun restrictions.
The measure fails.
The measure passes, law-abiding gun owners rights are restricted.
Another violent act happens with a gun.
Progressives trot out victims and push for more gun restrictions.
The measure fails.
The measure passes, law-abiding gun owners rights are further restricted.

Because the left never ever pays attention to what is causing so much violence in our society, the violent acts with and without a gun continue and more and more restrictions are passed until there are no more guns or ammo. Then at that point, our guns have essentially been taken. Even if we have them in our possession, they are useless.

Only a naive fool wouldn't recognize that disarming Americans is the goal.

You'd probably get no reaction from her with this picture.

but an animal now. OMG omg omg omg omg

who watches her anyway? from their ratings only a couple people do and luds is one...:badgrin:

can't stand her myself

Eveyone on the left loves the Rachel Maddow,Al Sharpton,Fat head Ed Schultz....
Yet no one watches those shows.
If this was the real world and not cable all those shows would have been cancelled due to the
fact no one gave two shits about them....

But they are subsidized by the parent company NBC....
Only to provide the function of being a branch of the communications dept in the WH...

These "going to take your gun" scares have proved to be quite the profitable tool for the gun industry. Every time there's a "scare" gun sales go though the roof. That's a fact.
I'm certainly not anti-gun, we have a half dozen various guns in our household. But Marketing was my Minor and I'm beginning to see an undeniable trend here
Those so called "taking your gun scares" are not devised by the firearm and related industry. They are real threats if you pay close attention to legislative issues. So your Marketing Minor is quite useless in this particular issue.

Gun sales have consistently jumped my large amounts every time there's a "they are going to take your gun" scare. Every single time.
Yet, I feel totally confident nobody is going to take my guns. It's like crying wolf when there are no real wolves. It's gotten to the point of being sad.

Look, they aren't going to take our guns, not all at once. When a liberal says; "They haven't taken your guns yet have they?" He's either being an idiot or he thinks you are an idiot. You guns will be taken or at least be made useless to the point where you give them away or throw them away. Here's a simplified example of how it works:

The measure fails.
The measure fails.

Because the left never ever pays attention to what is causing so much violence in our society, the violent acts with and without a gun continue and more and more restrictions are passed until there are no more guns or ammo. Then at that point, our guns have essentially been taken. Even if we have them in our possession, they are useless.

I was simply pointing out a fact.
Every time there's a "there going to take your guns scare" in recent times, specific entries cry wolf, often exaggerating the fear factor and record sales of guns is the end result. There have been many threads on USMB proudly stating the fact that so many guns were sold because of this threat or that threat to gun owners. The threats either never materialized or more minimal than portrayed.
We have six various guns in our household, I have never been in fear of someone knocking at my door and demanding my guns. There isn't enough public support for this and it's not even close.
That said, I simply was identifying facts and marketing for profit.

who watches her anyway? from their ratings only a couple people do and luds is one...:badgrin:

can't stand her myself

If this was the real world and not cable all those shows would have been cancelled due to the

Only to provide the function of being a branch of the communications dept in the WH...

The measure fails.
The measure fails.

Every time there's a "there going to take your guns scare" in recent times, specific entries cry wolf, often exaggerating the fear factor and record sales of guns is the end result. There have been many threads on USMB proudly stating the fact that so many guns were sold because of this threat or that threat to gun owners. The threats either never materialized or more minimal than portrayed.
We have six various guns in our household, I have never been in fear of someone knocking at my door and demanding my guns. There isn't enough public support for this and it's not even close.

profit is good

All I can say is that pro-gun groups DO have lobbying power but they don't operate for free. Keep supporting your favorite gun group. I support three but that's all I can afford. I help the NRA, GOA, and a State group called RMGO. Help them out every chance you get. They were influential enough to get the FDIC to admit fault and to encourage Congressmen to fight for our rights. We need them to continue to thrive.

Slippery slope fallacy.

Nobody is going to confiscate Americans' firearms so implementing some common sense reforms to limit gun violence isn't going to lead to total disarmament.

Bull shit. Just stupid bull shit. You believe this because you are ignorant. I refer you back to the OP.

No, not ignorant...he is either LYING, or STUPID.

1/ How many times do we have to go through on the same thing pointing out to you that your so called "gun scares" are not created by the firearm and related industry for increased profit purposes? They are created by stupid assholes in the legislative and executive branches of government. Take some time to read previous responses before you are trying to pull a Goebbels on us. Your fucking profit shit is coming from the communist playbook. Communists explain the gun ownership of citizenry with the profit making evil bourgeois and not as a free man's right.
2/ Marketing for profit? WTF? Why else would one market anything?

can't stand her myself

The measure fails.
The measure fails.

You didn't read my post did you?

Slippery slope fallacy.

No, not ignorant...he is either LYING, or STUPID.

He's a progressive. Lying or just being stupid is par for the course.

1/ How many times do we have to go through on the same thing pointing out to you that your so called "gun scares" are not created by the firearm and related industry for increased profit purposes? They are created by stupid assholes in the legislative and executive branches of government. Take some time to read previous responses before you are trying to pull a Goebbels on us. Your fucking profit shit is coming from the communist playbook. Communists explain the gun ownership of citizenry with the profit making evil bourgeois and not as a free man's right.
2/ Marketing for profit? WTF? Why else would one market anything?

He cannot be bothered with reading the posts he responds to. At least not past the first sentence.

Forum List

Back