Obama's Assault on the 2nd Amendment - Thwarted!

2012-08-09-guns.jpg

That's it? That's all you got? Fail!!
How many of your guns have been taken?
President Obama made a direct attempt to cause firearms businesses from having banking facilities and the agency involved ADMITTED it. So you tell me? How many firearms would be available for sale if Obama got his agenda through? And no firearm business could bank?

Really ? I am more worried about the 1st amendment. This PC "everybody has to say the same junk crap" groupthink is the bigger ISSUE.

These "going to take your gun" scares have proved to be quite the profitable tool for the gun industry. Every time there's a "scare" gun sales go though the roof. That's a fact.
I'm certainly not anti-gun, we have a half dozen various guns in our household. But Marketing was my Minor and I'm beginning to see an undeniable trend here.

Thanks to the hard work of the NRA, GOA, RMGO, and numerous other pro-gun lobbies America still remains under the protection of the 2nd Amendment (no thanks to the likes of Obama, Clinton, Boxer, Feinstein and a bunch of other LibNuts). But next time you get a chance you should present the same question to many of the honest, hard working victims of Hurricane Katrina. The LibNuts in their region literally confiscated their weapons when they needed them the most.
So none of your guns have been taken; correct?

Here in Colorado we can no longer buy 30rd magazines for a gun that's designed to accommodate them. The proverbial foot is in the door. Fortunately, the balance of power recently changed in Colorado and measures are being taken to reverse those anti-gun laws. There are several liberal states that don't allow certain models of guns just because they're black and look scary.

Slippery Slope fallacy.

Logical Fallacies Slippery Slope Fallacy

So you basically have nothing to say -- of any value.

These "going to take your gun" scares have proved to be quite the profitable tool for the gun industry. Every time there's a "scare" gun sales go though the roof. That's a fact.
I'm certainly not anti-gun, we have a half dozen various guns in our household. But Marketing was my Minor and I'm beginning to see an undeniable trend here.

Was "Operation Chokepoint" on Obama's agenda or was it not? If it was then it was/is more than just a "scare" but a reality. The fact is that Obama literally and actually attempted to defund the gun industry by coaxing banks into dropping or closing accounts associated with gun manufacturers and gun retailers. His plan failed which is bad for him and good for freedom-loving Americans.

Really ? I am more worried about the 1st amendment. This PC "everybody has to say the same junk crap" groupthink is the bigger ISSUE.

True ... the entire Constitution is in jeopardy these days but the Founders literally included the 2nd Amendment as a means to protect all the rest.

Thanks to the hard work of the NRA, GOA, RMGO, and numerous other pro-gun lobbies America still remains under the protection of the 2nd Amendment (no thanks to the likes of Obama, Clinton, Boxer, Feinstein and a bunch of other LibNuts). But next time you get a chance you should present the same question to many of the honest, hard working victims of Hurricane Katrina. The LibNuts in their region literally confiscated their weapons when they needed them the most.

Only simple minded left wing idiots like you talk that way. People with a functioning brain know the difference between what is desired and what is possible. Only a naive fool would not know that taking guns away is the end game, the goal. Your idiotic talking point only serves to show how stupid you are.

Slippery slope fallacy.

Nobody is going to confiscate Americans' firearms so implementing some common sense reforms to limit gun violence isn't going to lead to total disarmament.

Quit being an absolutist.

The only common sense gun reform is putting people who commit crimes with guns in jail for a long, long time......anything else, universal background checks, magazine limits, gun registration, gun rationing, transfer fees.........they are pointless and do nothing to stop the crime anti gunners say they care about.....

But........those pointless "common sense" reforms have one point......to make it harder for law abiding citizens to buy, and carry guns.......because the anti gunners know that criminals will never obey their laws.......

But law abiding citizens will.......and the anti gunners will control who they can.......

Only simple minded left wing idiots like you talk that way. People with a functioning brain know the difference between what is desired and what is possible. Only a naive fool would not know that taking guns away is the end game, the goal. Your idiotic talking point only serves to show how stupid you are.

Slippery slope fallacy.

Nobody is going to confiscate Americans' firearms so implementing some common sense reforms to limit gun violence isn't going to lead to total disarmament.

Quit being an absolutist.

The only common sense gun reform is putting people who commit crimes with guns in jail for a long, long time......anything else, universal background checks, magazine limits, gun registration, gun rationing, transfer fees.........they are pointless and do nothing to stop the crime anti gunners say they care about.....

But........those pointless "common sense" reforms have one point......to make it harder for law abiding citizens to buy, and carry guns.......because the anti gunners know that criminals will never obey their laws.......

But law abiding citizens will.......and the anti gunners will control who they can.......

Exactly. The ONLY folks affected by gun LAWS are folks who try to obey the law -- the honest, taxpaying, productive types.

…and the prime example of that are Great Britain and Australia. There were no gun confiscations in those countries either… or were there???

I'm certainly not anti-gun, we have a half dozen various guns in our household. But Marketing was my Minor and I'm beginning to see an undeniable trend here
Those so called "taking your gun scares" are not devised by the firearm and related industry. They are real threats if you pay close attention to legislative issues. So your Marketing Minor is quite useless in this particular issue.

I'm certainly not anti-gun, we have a half dozen various guns in our household. But Marketing was my Minor and I'm beginning to see an undeniable trend here
Those so called "taking your gun scares" are not devised by the firearm and related industry. They are real threats if you pay close attention to legislative issues. So your Marketing Minor is quite useless in this particular issue.

Gun sales have consistently jumped my large amounts every time there's a "they are going to take your gun" scare. Every single time.
Yet, I feel totally confident nobody is going to take my guns. It's like crying wolf when there are no real wolves. It's gotten to the point of being sad.

Gun sales have consistently jumped my large amounts every time there's a "they are going to take your gun" scare. Every single time.
Yet, I feel totally confident nobody is going to take my guns. It's like crying wolf when there are no real wolves. It's gotten to the point of being sad.

They are trying to get the guns they can get by passing laws that they can get passed....just because you don't pay attention to what they are actually doing in state legislatures doesn't mean they aren't doing it....they have made a point to change tactics....you would know if you followed this.....national gun control measures can be defeated because they get everyone's attention....billionaire bloomberg, soros and the other rich, anti gunners are now going to individual states and tryiing to pass gun control measures that lie about what they want to do.....universal background checks...which will require gun registration, magazine limits...which make whole categories of guns illegal to use or own.....that is their new way of fighting for gun control....

Nobody contested the fact that gun sales, ammo sales, reloading component sales skyrocket when gun grabbers introduce legislation to disarm the citizenry. You forgot to mention that to cope with the demand the industry increases productivity but then, when the gun grabbing measure is defeated, demand lessens leaving them with a stockpile and they put it on sale to recover their investment so it evens out to a certain extent on the longer run. I am happy for you that you are confident nobody will take your guns (if you have any at all) But we are all different having different convictions. Some of us actually read the Constitution, Federalist Papers and looked at history why the founders made it sure the 2nd amendment ensures those rights.

Wolves exist even when not seen.

DRIFTINGSAND SAID:

'Obama's "Operation Chokepoint"'

This is a lie.

The program is not 'Obama's.' Nor does the program have anything to do with guns, gun dealers, or 'putting them out of business.'

'Many, many millions of transactions course through payment systems at any given time. Most are on the up and up, of course. But according to the government, a growing number are the product of identity theft, moneylaundering or fraudulent schemes.

The Justice Department has been waging a campaign to cut off scammers' access to the financial system for the past year. Through "Operation Choke Point," prosecutors are investigating whether third-party processors that route payments for merchants through banks are ignoring signs of fraud to rake in fees from transactions.'

Operation Choke Point The battle over financial data between the government and banks - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back